Main Naa Bhoolungi Written Update For 6th August'2014

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Main Naa Bhoolungi Written Update For 6th August'2014

Avinash asks Shikha where she is going. Shikha tells that she will tell the truth to Adi. She tells that she don't want to take revenge from Adi at the cost of this. He tells Shikha not to take quick decision. Shikha tells that she took the decision late and she wouldn't have to lose her brother. Sudha asks if they will get Vineet back with this. Avinash tells her to listen to what he says. She tells that she doesn't want to listen to him. She tells that she told them not to stay in this city. She tells that she doesn't want to lose them. She tells that she wants to finish this game by telling the truth to Adi.

Shikha goes to the hospital. Adi asks her where she went without informing anyone. She tells Manav that she will have to finish her battle. Adi asks what battle she is talking about. Shikha tells that she is not Samaira.

She tells Adi that whom she thought to be Samaira was Shikha in real. She tells that he always thought Shikha committed suicide but it was all a drama. She tells that how could she die without punishing  him and that's why she entered his life as Samaira and pretended of loving him and made his wife mad. She tells that she will deceive himthe same way he betrayed her. Adi asks what non-sense she is talking. She tells that she wanted to take revenge from but didn't know that she will have to kill her brother for this. She tells that she came here to tell him the truth.

Shikha says sorry to Manav. Adi takes him and tells that he is their Arnav. He tells Shikha not to show her face to them. He holds her hand and tries to take her away. Shikha tells Manav that she will come back to him.

Shikha who was imagining all this comes to reality when Sunaina calls her. Adi asks Samaira where she went all of a sudden. Samaira tells that she was informed that her father suffered an heart attack but he is fine now. She tells that she came rushing when she came to know of Madhu. Adi tells that he will go with her to her father. Samaira tells that her father is fine now.

Episode Ends

Precap : Avinash tells Shikha that he is happy as she didn't tell the truth to Adi. Shikha tells that she won't leave Adi and Madhu now.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
What about the Neeraj part? I didn't want to watch him get slapped, but at least you should watch it yaar. ðŸ˜†

Thanks for the WU!
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^ 😆 😆 She slapped & insulted Neeraj.. Then asked him to leave the house.. He tried to explain (without informing her that it was Vineet who called) he couldn't leave them alone in distress.. She folded her hands 😳 and insulted him some more! No one cared he was shot and he went away!! 😡 🤔

The part where she imagined things was so not required! But CVs are just killing time, so I guess anything goes!!

Thanks for the update, Tanya!! 😊
Minionite thumbnail
^ Okay that's it! Neeraj better not come back again and he should never forgive her now! Enough is enough man! How much is this guy going to take being insulted and still forgiving her?!! ðŸ˜¡
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^ yeah I agree!! Don't look back, Neeraj (we know he will though) 😕
For the first time I realized how mean Shikha was being portrayed 😆 I know.. I know.. Should have listened to u guys before 😆 I mean he was BLEEDING from the gunshot wound and she kept on lecturing him, rudely thanking him for supporting her all along and then insisted him to leave them alone for good!! The parents were busy weeping but.. Do they not realize how bad could it have been if Neeraj wouldn't have interfered.. Uff, the dreaded LOGIC is back but seriously... Her bad attitude resulted in a sudden disconnect with this character! Are we suppose to sympathize with her since she lost a family member or scorn at her seemingly negative avatar 🤢

Anywhoo.. Only one more week!! Hoping to see these actors in some other works in not-so-distant future! 😃 Edited by JAHHNAVI - 9 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
^ She's too negative man! She's acting like she's the only one who ever lost anyone! Has she ever bothered to ask Neeraj about his past? NO! She just cares about herself. How can anyone be so self-centered? ðŸ˜¡ Not even a saas-bahu serial ki bahu is so self-centered! You know she would be the first saas-bahu serial ki bahu who didn't trust her husband. If Neeraj and her got married and the story was too continue as a saas-bahu saga then it would her kicking Neeraj out baat baat pe instead of the other way around. ðŸ˜†

And then she decides to go tell Aditya the truth. It took the combined effort of Avinash and Sudha to convince her not to do that and even then she dreams that she said the truth. Ugh! ðŸ¤¢

By the way did anyone notice that the actress playing Ariya has changed? ðŸ˜†