India-Forums

O Gujariya : Badlein Chal Duniya
O Gujariya : Badlein Chal Duniya

suffers alot to watch o gujariya :P :/

Bugheadlove Senior Member
Bugheadlove
Bugheadlove

Posted: 06 August 2014 at 5:43am | IP Logged
I have been fighting so much wid my sister to take the remote :P like seriously she like to watch ek mutthi aasmaan on zeetv which i find lil boring and on the other hand my mom she like to watch saath nibhana saathiya on starplus which is also lil boring sometimes..and as we all know o gujariya is getting so INTRESTING nowadays and iam loving the mystery track but my sis and mom find this boring :/ :P I 99 PERCENT watch o gujariya for VAURYA :p and 1 PERCENT for other..LOL
This happens with me only or someone other is also present here ? Tongue

Ps sorry for the stupid post but i was bored...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

N_4_NepotismAsad4Zoyaasmuasmi

asmuasmi IF-Stunnerz
asmuasmi
asmuasmi

Posted: 06 August 2014 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Eveyone with their own problem LOL frm last thursday i dnt have channel v n str player uploads 5mins clip @10pm so i have to wait extra 3 hrs to see that video :/ yt pe no one uploads n dailymotion sucks seriously Broken Heart
Bugheadlove
Bugheadlove

Posted: 06 August 2014 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Seriously dailymotion suck everytime it shows "content rejected" Angry and then channelv on youtube sucks more they upload short short epsiodes and this just make me angry more Ouch Confused and then if i missed something i finally watch it on playwire and the problem is watching on playwire takes so much of time it comes too slow taking one or two seconds loading..grrr..and on tv i dont know what the hell is happening to the dish nowadays... Angry its shaking..:/
KaJenTaaRey Groupbie
KaJenTaaRey
KaJenTaaRey

Posted: 06 August 2014 at 8:29am | IP Logged
why don't u guys watch it on bollystop... it doesnt have content rejected and plus u can watch all the previous episodes aswell...
i found it better than all this dailymotion crap
asmuasmi IF-Stunnerz
asmuasmi
asmuasmi

Posted: 06 August 2014 at 8:34am | IP Logged
^^ bollystop will try to watch the epi's frm dat site..thanks :)
Bugheadlove
Bugheadlove

Posted: 06 August 2014 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaJenTaaRey

why don't u guys watch it on bollystop... it doesnt have content rejected and plus u can watch all the previous episodes aswell...
i found it better than all this dailymotion crap

Bollystop..? Oh heard the name first time.. will surely watch on it next time..thanks for the suggestion!!
asmuasmi IF-Stunnerz
asmuasmi
asmuasmi

Posted: 06 August 2014 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vauryalover...

Seriously dailymotion suck everytime it shows "content rejected" Angry and then channelv on youtube sucks more they upload short short epsiodes and this just make me angry more Ouch Confused and then if i missed something i finally watch it on playwire and the problem is watching on playwire takes so much of time it comes too slow taking one or two seconds loading..grrr..and on tv i dont know what the hell is happening to the dish nowadays... Angry its shaking..:/

Kind of same prob..mine channel v also used to shake n now the channel is lost :/ playwire grrr!! It takes 4-5 hrs to watch 20 mins epi :/
Bugheadlove
Bugheadlove

Posted: 07 August 2014 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saranghae

Originally posted by Vauryalover...

Kind of same prob..mine channel v also used to shake n now the channel is lost :/ playwire grrr!! It takes 4-5 hrs to watch 20 mins epi :/

Oh my god! Your channel is lost and mine is shaking i wonder when will mine get lost :/ i soo dont want this...bcoz i love to watch my fav serials on tv wonly..!!!

Go to top