O Gujariya : Badlein Chal Duniya

Shurya father the real culprit

Asad4Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey people,
Is shurya father the real culprit. I mean if u guyz have noticed sshurya has an unusual haterd towards vaibhavi father. This hatred could be seen in two scenes, once when shurya was narrating anirudh story and in yesterday episode he could not even aaccept the fact that anirudh could be vaibhavi father. And as far as Ada and Natasha respective fathers are concerned, I guess they did not support anirudh 14years ago or something like that as best friends and that is why he is seen showing his anger toward them in the note vaibhavi keeps on reading. Edited by Asad4Zoya - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
U have a point buddy!! Since all these families are/were frens n they know each other frm a long time,so may be i ll say yes to ur thought :) lets see how story unfolds :)
Nash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Actually Shaurya doesn't really hate Aniruddh chauhan but because he has been listening everyone calling him a cheat so even he has got that genuine dislike for that man and as far as His VIJAY is concerned, shaurya is just not being to accept the fact that she could be that man's daughter. Shaurya isn't a type of man who can intensly hate someone. He is simply struck! Ada nd Natasha dad not only seem to have betrayed Mr. Chauhan but also go against him but i wonder if Shaurya's father had anything to do with it.

PS: nice post dear, do make more as such so that we can initiate discussion!🤗
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah how do u know shaurya's dad is the real culprit... it hasn't been shown right !!! 
Bugheadlove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asad4Zoya

Hey people,
Is shurya father the real culprit. I mean if u guyz have noticed sshurya has an unusual haterd towards vaibhavi father. This hatred could be seen in two scenes, once when shurya was narrating anirudh story and in yesterday episode he could not even aaccept the fact that anirudh could be vaibhavi father. And as far as Ada and Natasha respective fathers are concerned, I guess they did not support anirudh 14years ago or something like that as best friends and that is why he is seen showing his anger toward them in the note vaibhavi keeps on reading.

😲 this thought never came in my mind!! It could be bcoz shaurya's family maybe related to vijay's mystery..but i hope it doesn't come out true because we all know that vijay has a lot of attitude and she have no sense who to hate and who to not...if this thought comes out true then she may start hating shaurya alsooo 😲 nooo...i will die then...
Asad4Zoya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saranghae

U have a point buddy!! Since all these families are/were frens n they know each other frm a long time,so may be i ll say yes to ur thought :) lets see how story unfolds :)

Me too waiting for the story to unfold.
Asad4Zoya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nash..

Actually Shaurya doesn't really hate Aniruddh chauhan but because he has been listening everyone calling him a cheat so even he has got that genuine dislike for that man and as far as His VIJAY is concerned, shaurya is just not being to accept the fact that she could be that man's daughter. Shaurya isn't a type of man who can intensly hate someone. He is simply struck! Ada nd Natasha dad not only seem to have betrayed Mr. Chauhan but also go against him but i wonder if Shaurya's father had anything to do with it.

PS: nice post dear, do make more as such so that we can initiate discussion!🤗

True. Ada and Natasha fathers definitely has something to do with the case but I personally don't want to them to be the culprits
Asad4Zoya thumbnail
Originally posted by: oh_gujariya

hey shaurya doesn't hate vaibhavi's dad, he has heard abt him, the impression would be obvious, but since he is in love with vaibhavi he could understand his pain

True shurya is understanding and mature
Asad4Zoya thumbnail
Originally posted by: RheaSingh

yeah how do u know shaurya's dad is the real culprit... it hasn't been shown right !!!

I know he hasn't been shown yet but there are posibilities
Asad4Zoya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vauryalover...

😲 this thought never came in my mind!! It could be bcoz shaurya's family maybe related to vijay's mystery..but i hope it doesn't come out true because we all know that vijay has a lot of attitude and she have no sense who to hate and who to not...if this thought comes out true then she may start hating shaurya alsooo 😲 nooo...i will die then...

Never thought about thehate ppart... Now i hope too that it doesn't come true but I want shurya to solve the case with vhaibhavi