O Gujariya : Badlein Chal Duniya
O Gujariya : Badlein Chal Duniya

Shurya father the real culprit

Asad4Zoya IF-Dazzler
Asad4Zoya
Asad4Zoya

Posted: 05 August 2014 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Hey people,
Is shurya father the real culprit. I mean if u guyz have noticed sshurya has an unusual haterd towards vaibhavi father. This hatred could be seen in two scenes, once when shurya was narrating anirudh story and in yesterday episode he could not even aaccept the fact that anirudh could be vaibhavi father. And as far as Ada and Natasha respective fathers are concerned, I guess they did not support anirudh 14years ago or something like that as best friends and that is why he is seen showing his anger toward them in the note vaibhavi keeps on reading.

Edited by Asad4Zoya - 05 August 2014 at 3:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nash...Sandhirasmuasmi

asmuasmi IF-Stunnerz
asmuasmi
asmuasmi

Posted: 05 August 2014 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
U have a point buddy!! Since all these families are/were frens n they know each other frm a long time,so may be i ll say yes to ur thought :) lets see how story unfolds :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asad4Zoya

Nash.. IF-Rockerz
Nash..
Nash..

Posted: 05 August 2014 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Actually Shaurya doesn't really hate Aniruddh chauhan but because he has been listening everyone calling him a cheat so even he has got that genuine dislike for that man and as far as His VIJAY is concerned, shaurya is just not being to accept the fact that she could be that man's daughter. Shaurya isn't a type of man who can intensly hate someone. He is simply struck! Ada nd Natasha dad not only seem to have betrayed Mr. Chauhan but also go against him but i wonder if Shaurya's father had anything to do with it.

PS: nice post dear, do make more as such so that we can initiate discussion!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Asad4Zoya-Swetha-

RheaSingh IF-Dazzler
RheaSingh
RheaSingh

Posted: 05 August 2014 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
yeah how do u know shaurya's dad is the real culprit... it hasn't been shown right !!! 

Asad4Zoya

Bugheadlove Senior Member
Bugheadlove
Bugheadlove

Posted: 06 August 2014 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asad4Zoya

Hey people,
Is shurya father the real culprit. I mean if u guyz have noticed sshurya has an unusual haterd towards vaibhavi father. This hatred could be seen in two scenes, once when shurya was narrating anirudh story and in yesterday episode he could not even aaccept the fact that anirudh could be vaibhavi father. And as far as Ada and Natasha respective fathers are concerned, I guess they did not support anirudh 14years ago or something like that as best friends and that is why he is seen showing his anger toward them in the note vaibhavi keeps on reading.

Shocked this thought never came in my mind!! It could be bcoz shaurya's family maybe related to vijay's mystery..but i hope it doesn't come out true because we all know that vijay has a lot of attitude and she have no sense who to hate and who to not...if this thought comes out true then she may start hating shaurya alsooo Shocked Ouch nooo...i will die then...

Asad4Zoya

Asad4Zoya IF-Dazzler
Asad4Zoya
Asad4Zoya

Posted: 08 August 2014 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saranghae

U have a point buddy!! Since all these families are/were frens n they know each other frm a long time,so may be i ll say yes to ur thought :) lets see how story unfolds :)

Me too waiting for the story to unfold.
Asad4Zoya IF-Dazzler
Asad4Zoya
Asad4Zoya

Posted: 08 August 2014 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nash..

Actually Shaurya doesn't really hate Aniruddh chauhan but because he has been listening everyone calling him a cheat so even he has got that genuine dislike for that man and as far as His VIJAY is concerned, shaurya is just not being to accept the fact that she could be that man's daughter. Shaurya isn't a type of man who can intensly hate someone. He is simply struck! Ada nd Natasha dad not only seem to have betrayed Mr. Chauhan but also go against him but i wonder if Shaurya's father had anything to do with it.

PS: nice post dear, do make more as such so that we can initiate discussion!Hug

True. Ada and Natasha fathers definitely has something to do with the case but I personally don't want to them to be the culprits
Asad4Zoya IF-Dazzler
Asad4Zoya
Asad4Zoya

Posted: 08 August 2014 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by oh_gujariya

hey shaurya doesn't hate vaibhavi's dad, he has heard abt him, the impression would be obvious, but since he is in love with vaibhavi he could understand his pain

True shurya is understanding and mature

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index