Bugheadlove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
And yes she is so cute...I loved her when she said to vijay "tumhari shaurya ke saath bani nahi toh hamari bigaad ne mein lagi ho "and then to shaurya "tumse hi toh share karungi kyunke tumhaari vaibhavi ki jo baat hai and he *THE LIAR* :P 😆 "meri vaibhavi kabse hogayi wo" and then my love natasha "hai nahi toh hojayegi" and he again "mein bas uski care karta hu kyunki..."and then taashu " tum use like karte ho"
and then he "tum log usse bahut bura behave karte ho" and then haaye moment tashu: bahut bura lagraha hai

These words made my day 😳 😊 taasshuuu I love uuu...<3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asad4Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Natasha is the cupid of saada and vruya relationship
Bugheadlove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asad4Zoya

Natasha is the cupid of saada and vruya relationship

Yes 😆 is so agree wid you...but she is the one also who creates fight between them :P like in previous episode but still she then make them patch up...honestly na i still can't understand what natasha wants to do :P fight ki patch up...:/
Asad4Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vauryalover...

Yes 😆 is so agree wid you...but she is the one also who creates fight between them :P like in previous episode but still she then make them patch up...honestly na i still can't understand what natasha wants to do :P fight ki patch up...:/

I believe that Natasha is a very lively girl. She does everything for fun but than when she sees that someone is being hurt because of her doings she tries repent on them by putting everything into place again . Her character has to still unfold. What do u guys think??Edited by Asad4Zoya - 9 years ago