Users

Frequent Posters

SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: zeffy2k2

Hi Prabha ji, 

You love to give a detailed update and we love to read the same! 😊

You never miss out a thing and cover all possible grounds. 

I finally caught up with the latest episodes and would like to pitch in. 

The first scene - Rudra being honest and ensuring Dhruv doesn't get his hopes high. Neatly done, good expressions and I think it is the first time I see a son-father talk their heart out and are direct to the point. 

The bubble gum scene - A nice one, a good attempt to showcase the calm and 😎 side of Papa Ranawat. It does happen in real, parents would do anything to bring a smile on their kid's face. 
I think this new Dhruv has expressive eyes, as good as Ashish, for a kid his age. 

Mythili - The ⭐️ of the show. She was once the sharmili, and scared bahu and now is a full-time mummy for 2 wonderful kids. She loves kids and she doesn't have one of her own. #SuchisLife, and I guess Paro's absence is beautifully fulfilled by her Jeeja! Geetanjali seems to having a ball, doing this role, after the leap. She is brilliant, and her interaction with Dhruv, Koel are keeping the audiences hooked. 

Koel and Mohini - Well, well. Dadi does seem to have an influence. The kid is smart, learning Vampgiri and manipulation from Mummy Express and Achaar wali Dadi. She is a nice kid and is sandwiched between them and gains a chocolate at the end of every encounter. 

Myrah meets Mohini - Something that is going into the history of books! A scene that is unforgettable, at least the last time, they had promos to highlight the same, but now even without that the acting, emoting alone is going make fans fall in love with Mohini 2.0. 
Ananya mam and Sanaya were superb, they good share a good rapport, both on and off-screen. 
Their dialogues are witty, laugh out loud and well, something to watch out for. 
Previous case, Mohini wanted to murder Paro, this time Myrah might just get too tough to handle that Mohini might actually leave the Haveli for good!😆

The fancy dress rehersal - A nice one, Koel is the star and she learnt up so many lines and executed well. She does love her Dadi. 😳 Kids do that in real, learn from their surroundings and she did a pretty amazing job, missed Mohini's reaction though.
Rudra Jr as Papa Ranawat - A nice attempt and I am sure Mythili was the one to get the ball rolling, and his dialogues, I am sorry fell a bit flat in comparison to Koel. But in the end I think Rudra handled things nicely, a tinge of emotion, a slight hope that things would brighten up. 

P.S - How easy is it for kids to say sorry when they hurt someone? I can never do that!😳

Mythili and Rudra - This was a short scene, maybe 30-40 seconds, before she goes to Dhruv lying under the bed. She looks at her Devar ji sa and understands, things are wrong, even witout him uttering words.They respect each other and have a realistic relationship, unlike portrayed in regular shows. Here they bond well, support each other in Paro's absence. Nice to watch the same. 

Shatapdi and Mohini - I am still confused, do they have seperate Aachaar ka buisness, and what happened to the Masale wala one in Chandangarh? 😆 They tease each other, I would love to see them team up and flourish as buisness women. I liked the confident Mohini who went to make a deal with Thakur to get her bhanja murdered, and assume she hasn't retired after becoming a full-time grandma!😳

Myrah's entry - Well, she did make an impact, made each and every Ranawat member have a flashback except Samrat (I was hoping they would show the scene where he blesses the newly wed Paro, during the 8 phere waali shaadi😳) She barged in and good for her, she likes Dhruv and Dhruv likes his mummy 2.0. 

What caught my attention was - All of the members refrained from entertaining the chirpy Myrah and Rudra has 100% control of the situation. he took charge, he did want to harm his family members, whilst oblivious to the fact that Myrah is here for other reasons. 

She was a eager one, and has no idea abt Paro and the connection, so her asking to have a look around the house, from a tourist point of view, was okay, maybe a bit too forward. 
Does Rudra know Myrah is the one who he is supposed to be the security officer of? Myrah knows. 

Okay I gets I mumbled, rambled and things may seem haywire. Sorry about the lack of flow of things.

Hey sumneet. So happy to see u here😊
Thanks for liking my take. I dont know what i write but I do manage to pen down something😆
Wow super take by yourself. This is no rambling but a fully fledged analysis dear👏
Rudra being blatantly honest with Dhruv about his mom dead and not to return is appreciative cos he does not want to give false hopes to his son. Felt really sad for both father and son. Rudra still yearns for Paro and it is visible the way he looks at the photo Dhruv dropped
Koel is a cutie pie. I  love her. I just hope she does not end up with a manipulative mind like her dadi. Her innocence should be  maintained throughout. Dhruv seems ok. Fitting in
Rudra is such a changed man and thanks to Paro and the little things he does to make dhruv happy is so adorable.
Bang on post about Maithili. Suchislife😆. She has become a mother to both dhruv and koel. And also understands her devar's issues without speaking to each other
Mohini was classic today. Her expressions along with Myrah's was to die for. Agree both Ananya and Sanaya share a great bond offscreen which reflects onscreen very nicely
Hmm CV's are recreating moments for us to remember Paro. Loved the FB sequences.
Let us see what Myrah has in store for us.
Bas me chanting Myrah is Paro cos too many hints and am sure by end of this week we get more points to ponder upon.Hugs😊
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: parud143

nice post dear👍🏼

Thank you so much dear😊
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zeffy2k2

Hi Prabha ji, 

You love to give a detailed update and we love to read the same! 😊

You never miss out a thing and cover all possible grounds. 

I finally caught up with the latest episodes and would like to pitch in. 

The first scene - Rudra being honest and ensuring Dhruv doesn't get his hopes high. Neatly done, good expressions and I think it is the first time I see a son-father talk their heart out and are direct to the point. 

The bubble gum scene - A nice one, a good attempt to showcase the calm and 😎 side of Papa Ranawat. It does happen in real, parents would do anything to bring a smile on their kid's face. 
I think this new Dhruv has expressive eyes, as good as Ashish, for a kid his age. 

Mythili - The ⭐️ of the show. She was once the sharmili, and scared bahu and now is a full-time mummy for 2 wonderful kids. She loves kids and she doesn't have one of her own. #SuchisLife, and I guess Paro's absence is beautifully fulfilled by her Jeeja! Geetanjali seems to having a ball, doing this role, after the leap. She is brilliant, and her interaction with Dhruv, Koel are keeping the audiences hooked. 

Koel and Mohini - Well, well. Dadi does seem to have an influence. The kid is smart, learning Vampgiri and manipulation from Mummy Express and Achaar wali Dadi. She is a nice kid and is sandwiched between them and gains a chocolate at the end of every encounter. 

Myrah meets Mohini - Something that is going into the history of books! A scene that is unforgettable, at least the last time, they had promos to highlight the same, but now even without that the acting, emoting alone is going make fans fall in love with Mohini 2.0. 
Ananya mam and Sanaya were superb, they good share a good rapport, both on and off-screen. 
Their dialogues are witty, laugh out loud and well, something to watch out for. 
Previous case, Mohini wanted to murder Paro, this time Myrah might just get too tough to handle that Mohini might actually leave the Haveli for good!😆

The fancy dress rehersal - A nice one, Koel is the star and she learnt up so many lines and executed well. She does love her Dadi. 😳 Kids do that in real, learn from their surroundings and she did a pretty amazing job, missed Mohini's reaction though.
Rudra Jr as Papa Ranawat - A nice attempt and I am sure Mythili was the one to get the ball rolling, and his dialogues, I am sorry fell a bit flat in comparison to Koel. But in the end I think Rudra handled things nicely, a tinge of emotion, a slight hope that things would brighten up. 

P.S - How easy is it for kids to say sorry when they hurt someone? I can never do that!😳

Mythili and Rudra - This was a short scene, maybe 30-40 seconds, before she goes to Dhruv lying under the bed. She looks at her Devar ji sa and understands, things are wrong, even witout him uttering words.They respect each other and have a realistic relationship, unlike portrayed in regular shows. Here they bond well, support each other in Paro's absence. Nice to watch the same. 

Shatapdi and Mohini - I am still confused, do they have seperate Aachaar ka buisness, and what happened to the Masale wala one in Chandangarh? 😆 They tease each other, I would love to see them team up and flourish as buisness women. I liked the confident Mohini who went to make a deal with Thakur to get her bhanja murdered, and assume she hasn't retired after becoming a full-time grandma!😳

Myrah's entry - Well, she did make an impact, made each and every Ranawat member have a flashback except Samrat (I was hoping they would show the scene where he blesses the newly wed Paro, during the 8 phere waali shaadi😳) She barged in and good for her, she likes Dhruv and Dhruv likes his mummy 2.0. 

What caught my attention was - All of the members refrained from entertaining the chirpy Myrah and Rudra has 100% control of the situation. he took charge, he did want to harm his family members, whilst oblivious to the fact that Myrah is here for other reasons. 

She was a eager one, and has no idea abt Paro and the connection, so her asking to have a look around the house, from a tourist point of view, was okay, maybe a bit too forward. 
Does Rudra know Myrah is the one who he is supposed to be the security officer of? Myrah knows. 

Okay I gets I mumbled, rambled and things may seem haywire. Sorry about the lack of flow of things.

Loved your take, especially the parts in bold.
Zeffy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPraba

Hey sumneet. So happy to see u here😊
Thanks for liking my take. I dont know what i write but I do manage to pen down something😆
Wow super take by yourself. This is no rambling but a fully fledged analysis dear👏
Rudra being blatantly honest with Dhruv about his mom dead and not to return is appreciative cos he does not want to give false hopes to his son. Felt really sad for both father and son. Rudra still yearns for Paro and it is visible the way he looks at the photo Dhruv dropped
Koel is a cutie pie. I  love her. I just hope she does not end up with a manipulative mind like her dadi. Her innocence should be  maintained throughout. Dhruv seems ok. Fitting in
Rudra is such a changed man and thanks to Paro and the little things he does to make dhruv happy is so adorable.
Bang on post about Maithili. Suchislife😆. She has become a mother to both dhruv and koel. And also understands her devar's issues without speaking to each other
Mohini was classic today. Her expressions along with Myrah's was to die for. Agree both Ananya and Sanaya share a great bond offscreen which reflects onscreen very nicely
Hmm CV's are recreating moments for us to remember Paro. Loved the FB sequences.
Let us see what Myrah has in store for us.
Bas me chanting Myrah is Paro cos too many hints and am sure by end of this week we get more points to ponder upon.Hugs😊

Well happy to be at your service!😳
Glad to know you are patching up and trying to like the new story. It is a nice one, honestly speaking, patience is what is going to make the journey wonderful. 

Oh wow, I forgot to mention in the first scene, when the photo drops, it does hit Rudra hard and he may have explained things to his son in the most realistic manner, which I loved. Be honest with kids, and then manofy them.

P.S Last I remember, Dhruv in the previous episode has neatly packed the photo in his bag, closed the zip. How did he accidentally drop it?😆

Koel, Myyrah, Mohini, Sumer,Shatapdi, Samrat, Kaku sa - All of them seem to be given decent screen space and are doing an amazing job in the leap. 

Lets just have them back in RR 1.0, where they were brilliant!😳
Edited by zeffy2k2 - 9 years ago
Zeffy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@rithureuben 

Hi, 

Well thank you so much for the kind words and glad you enjoyed the post. 
 I did not want to quote, unquote and occupy space, hence the separate reply! 😳

Edited by zeffy2k2 - 9 years ago
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rithureuben

Loved your take, agree with you about Rudra. He misses Paro as much as we do. And the kids get cuter by the day. The Dhruv and Dad moments are always the highlight for me nowadays.
Regarding the part in bold, Myrah isn't so bad. So far she has seen Dhruv look at her with longing, so she is curious as to what he wants. Rudra is using anger as his defence mechanism as usual and she retorts equibly. Seeing the shocked faces of the rest of the Ranavats, she is worried. But Maiyhili sets her straight with the tourist explanation. She hasn't been bossy and I hope she doesn't in the next few episodes either. I like her so far.

I like her too Rithu however I just hope that in order to show a contrast to Paro, CV's don't go overboard with Myrah's behavior. The issue that we are dealing with is sensitive , I know she will behave sensitively but still I will hope the CV's wont ruin her.
Rudra is the most hit here, he is not able to sustain himself. He is floundering and that is what pains to see.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@aaliah3108 - Rudra is the heart of the show just like Paro was its soul. Its always hard to see his pain. I agree with you the CVs should not make Myrah loud to contrast with Paro's quiet strength. She has been polite so far even though she has replied firmly to Rudra's outbursts. Let's hope she shows some sensitivity once she knows about Paro.
_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rithureuben

@aaliah3108 - Rudra is the heart of the show just like Paro was its soul. Its always hard to see his pain. I agree with you the CVs should not make Myrah loud to contrast with Paro's quiet strength. She has been polite so far even though she has replied firmly to Rudra's outbursts. Let's hope she shows some sensitivity once she knows about Paro.

Myrah might be loud but is definitely not insensitive.
The way Rudra behaved with her, any self-respecting person will not take that lying down. For that matter even Paro use to stand up against him for what she believed was right.

She went to apologize to Dhruv though she was not at fault. She is as kind soul as Paro who would not harm anyone even unknowingly.

Once she comes to know about Paro, she will try to make Rudra happy. She herself said today that she cannot see anyone hurt because of her.  But unlike Paro, she will have no patience and her ways may rile up Rudra further.