Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: vidia_

Good post.

Reading it is like replaying the episode in my head. :)
Loved the rudra-dhruv bond ,mohini's fear her dialogue regd tajmahal πŸ˜†...
Also the kids rehearsal was cute.Koyel is awesome as mohini πŸ˜Š and very pretty in white dress.
Dhruv entry as major saab and his famous "Kakisa" ..I missed major saab badly.Rudra reaction on hearing the word death from his beloved child πŸ‘
Finally Myrah's entry to haveli.Paro's FB of everyone was gud πŸ‘πŸΌ
Regd precap,U are right .Myrah wont find anything tom 
Tom we ll have tat kneel down scene..waiting for tat.

Thanks dear. Koel is a darling and so is Dhruv. Yes miss seeing Rudra in BSD uniform. And he was shocked to hear the word death from his son dhruv.
Mohini was classic today
Yes tomorrow seems interesting as she goes down on her knees
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: KhushiParo

🀣
MD ate her brain😲 who?...Ok! Got it!πŸ˜†
Thought you are talking about MD of JDJ.

she is doing dat too

lagta hai naam ka asar
_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SPraba

Aww u take care and spend time with family
Yes RR is back. Good epi with a perfect balance.
Love dhruv and koel. Cutie pie Koel is and dhruv also

The child actors will rope in some good TRP viewers, I think!
I'll take my leave now..
Prabha, Auru di, good night! See you all tomorrow!!πŸ€—
SPraba thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrazyAmie

myrah ne mari entry
mohini k sar baji ghanti tang tang tang

nice take praba
epi was entertaining
its good to see dumb mohini for a change
MD ate her brain
gud
suchislife
isiliye khud twitter pe mohini ban gayi hai
nice epi
it was fun, light

Aurin thanks darling
Your take is hilarious as usual. Paro or Myrah always manage to make Mohini stumped. Her expressions were classic today.
Agree MD suchislife Mohini ban gaya hain toh Mohini ko to break mila
Yes epi was good. Good mix.
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _SilverLining_

I'll take my leave now..

gn
tc archit ki archie
SPraba thumbnail
Originally posted by: _SilverLining_

I'll take my leave now..

Yes the kids will defo manage to grab the TRP aunties attention. They are cute
Good night darling. C u tomorrow
SPraba thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaz1990

Great take Praba! Mohini was hilarious today! N I loved rudra and dhruv scene so adorable!

I hope Myrah does not see Paros picture.

Hey jazzy. Thank you dear. Agree mohini was too good. She was stumpedπŸ˜†
The highlight of the epi was Rudra dhruv bonding. They love each other so much
Jaz why dont u want Myrah to see Paro's pic? I cant get it
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
please ignore this space.
Edited by aaliah3108 - 9 years ago
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nice take Praba ... the episode was good and I want to know what will happen next.
Rudra's face when he picked Paro's photo from the ground broke my heart again ... there is so much longing in his eyes for her. πŸ˜’

The kids are adorable. Dhruv is like Paro who cannot see his DAD unhappy. So sweet and Koel is uber cute.
Their antics were entertaining and brought a smile to my face however got to see that Rudra is now really a changed man as how he reacted at the mention of the word ' death" was so touching. He is afraid of losing his life again. It is still Paro everywhere and I like that.

I did not however like Myrah's behavior in the house. She is an intelligent woman as seen until now. IF everyone is reacting the way it is being shown, how can you still be so casual!  won't you try to find out what is wrong. Everyone is running away seeing her still ... The behavior in the house was insensitive, the only good part being that she came to see Dhruv but still you don't go bossing around in someone's house.

Hopefully all will be good in RR 2.0 and it shall get it's desired TRP's. I don't want to sound negative however somethings upset me.
SPraba thumbnail
Originally posted by: aaliah3108

Nice take Praba ... the episode was good and I want to know what will happen next.

Rudra's face when he picked Paro's photo from the ground broke my heart again ... there is so much longing in his eyes for her. πŸ˜’

The kids are adorable. Dhruv is like Paro who cannot see his DAD unhappy. So sweet and Koel is uber cute.
Their antics were entertaining and brought a smile to my face however got to see that Rudra is now really a changed man as how he reacted at the mention of the word ' death" was so touching. He is afraid of losing his life again. It is still Paro everywhere and I like that.

I did not however like Myrah's behavior in the house. She is an intelligent woman as seen until now. IF everyone is reacting the way it is being shown, how can you still be so casual!  won't you try to find out what is wrong. Everyone is running away seeing her still ... The behavior in the house was insensitive, the only good part being that she came to see Dhruv but still you don't go bossing around in someone's house.

Hopefully all will be good in RR 2.0 and it shall get it's desired TRP's. I don't want to sound negative however somethings upset me.

Hey ruchi thanks dear. Agree the part where Rudra picked up Paro's pic you could see he still yearns for her love. I feel this is a good sig cos this means he cannot just fall for a lookalike Paro. He lives for Paro cos Dhruv is part of her. This is why the word death terrified him. Poor rudra still and will always love Paro
Myrah seems to be a bit too boisterous but i found her a bit funny today.
I know all the episodes for the past few day have been good and the show RR2 does deserve good TRP's but i feel something is missing. U are not negative dear. I feel that too. Something is not right. And we know what it is😭