Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
yes he did and he is such a sweetheart tht he didn't give much mr rao the full info...
BUT THE TAKLU wants more...info...

and shaurya looks shocked in precap...OH...
Bugheadlove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously taklu is just getting irritating and untolerable day by day 😡 and shaurya 😃 he is really a sweetheart he knows what to say and what to not...and i was shocked seeing him shocked :P I wish he jaldi get to know the truth and then his vijay will no longer be alone in this long fight...iam sure shaurya will also help to achieve her goal...
Asad4Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wonder how shurya wwould react to the situation
Nash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SHAURYA is such a darling yaar, looks hai, attitude hai, intelligent hai bt still kitna sweet hai.

Am glad that saroo taklu told Shaurya find out about Vaibhavi, i hope Shaurya accepts the situation as it is and doesn't take Vijay wrong. He seems to be in a dilemma!
Bugheadlove thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asad4Zoya

I wonder how shurya wwould react to the situation

He is a mature guy...he will react according to situation and iam sure he will go with vaibhavi
Bugheadlove thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nash..

SHAURYA is such a darling yaar, looks hai, attitude hai, intelligent hai bt still kitna sweet hai.

Am glad that saroo taklu told Shaurya find out about Vaibhavi, i hope Shaurya accepts the situation as it is and doesn't take Vijay wrong. He seems to be in a dilemma!

Aaye haaye ye toh ek dum sahi kaha looks toh hai hi usmein 😳 sweet to hai hi everyone knows it.
Oh yes..he will never ever take his vijay wrong and if he will he will no longer be because he know his vjay...seriously but i hope he dont choose that taklu instead his vijay..
Mannikarnikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
vijay ko shaurya ki baat manni hi hogi