Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soji123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
suman ,a big big thankyou πŸ˜ƒ
wowww you have made the vm exactly i want ...now its become easy for me to watch these scenes ...you are just awesome β­οΈ

now hagover ...first time i have listened this complete song ...its also fantastic...
i love the line ,,fidrat meri badal rahi ...this line suits soham very wellπŸ˜†
soji123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nami9j

more vms made by our suman updated above πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... wowww... total 39 vms of our soji till now πŸ‘.. that's so greatπŸ‘πŸ‘.. and I am sure a lot more to comeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

if there are any more vms of soji which I have not added then post it in this thread.. I will update it 😊

you know nami whenever i seached for soham rajji vm ...and i didnt find any ...i always get upset because there is flood of vm for other couples ...but wht not for soji ...but i never give up and always searched in  hope that someone will make it ...but after end of the show  finally i find our soji vm made by suman...and without wasting time i shared it ...now ther is also flood of our soji vm...

now its total 39 and more are on the way...i also dont know the limit of my happinessπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
SOJI vm on pyaar ki ek kahani and hangover updated on pg1.. thanx a lot suman for the wonderful vms πŸ˜ƒ
nami9j thumbnail
wowww.. suman u have made me very happy today.. both the vms pyaar ki ek kahani and hangover are brilliant..πŸ‘πŸ‘...
and wat I loved the most was the starting of pyaar ki ek kahani vm.. the way u used the soham entry scene with rajji cheering for himπŸ˜›πŸ˜›... I was so happy to watch that in ur vm.. dil khush kar ditta πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... right from the starting we can see that rajji have always support soham, she has always been with him , she has unknowingly always wished for his happiness whether they are friends or not, whether they have any relation with each other or not.. and I am so proud of this fact.. bcoz that is called as "soji were destined to be together. " wo kehte he na jodiyaan uparwala banata he.. toh soji ki Jodi bi waise hi he πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...
thanx a lot suman for taking that scene and making it an exclusive soji scene for all we sojians..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..
I am feeling like dancing nowπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...
the scene in the bus was also having perfect lyrics.. " gumsum gumsum kyu ho tum".. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

and wen I watched the soji vm on hangover.. the first thing that came in my mind was.. this vm is perfect to explain the situation of all we SOJAINS πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... ki kare.. hum sab par soji ka hangover jo chaya he .. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.. aur humara ye hangover aisa he ki ye kabhi utarne nai wala heπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

I was happy to see that soji scene of scarf in bhullar house in the vmπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... wen rajji is happy to see her scarf with soham.. wen soham turns back .. rajji avoids him.. but wen he goes.. she is happy to see that scarf with soham.. and then soham returns back πŸ˜ƒ.. both stare each otherπŸ˜ƒ...

thanx a lot suman.. love u πŸ€—
nami9j thumbnail

Originally posted by: soji123

you know nami whenever i seached for soham rajji vm ...and i didnt find any ...i always get upset because there is flood of vm for other couples ...but wht not for soji ...but i never give up and always searched in  hope that someone will make it ...but after end of the show  finally i find our soji vm made by suman...and without wasting time i shared it ...now ther is also flood of our soji vm...

now its total 39 and more are on the way...i also dont know the limit of my happinessπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

same here akuti... I am so proud to be a SOJIAN πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...
even though we got soji vms wen the show was coming to end.. but still it was worth all the wait.. all our wishes have been fulfiled regarding vms πŸ˜ƒ.. we could feel all the vms and discuss it n all that we couldn't do wen the show was on air..😊..

now the soji vm count is 41 πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ... many more to come and many wishes to be fulfilled moreπŸ˜ƒ
Aishaarani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey dear suman I have one wish..😊😊

I want to see a soji vm on song lambi judai from old movie Hero( Jackie shrof and meenakshi seshadri)
 I want to see the  same soji vm of teri meri which u had made on complete soham memory loss track with this song lambi judai...

Here is your wish:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=352162271605178&set=vb.336826673138738&type=2&theater

Its brilliant. i m speechless after watching. Superb. πŸ‘
nami9j thumbnail

Originally posted by: sojifan

Here is your wish:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=352162271605178&set=vb.336826673138738&type=2&theater

Its brilliant. i m speechless after watching. Superb. πŸ‘

hey this link is not working 😭😭😭😭...
I am not finding the vm of lambi judai..
Aishaarani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

</div>

hey this link is not working 😭...
<div>I am not finding the vm of lambi judai..

sorry. But I do not know why link isnot working. I saw it. If link not working then go on fb page.
nami9j thumbnail

Originally posted by: sojifan

sorry. But I do not know why link isnot working. I saw it. If link not working then go on fb page.

I am not finding it on fb page also
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

wowww.. suman u have made me very happy today.. both the vms pyaar ki ek kahani and hangover are brilliant..πŸ‘πŸ‘...

and wat I loved the most was the starting of pyaar ki ek kahani vm.. the way u used the soham entry scene with rajji cheering for himπŸ˜›πŸ˜›... I was so happy to watch that in ur vm.. dil khush kar ditta πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... right from the starting we can see that rajjihave always support soham, she has always been with him , she has unknowingly always wished for his happiness whether they are friends or not, whether they have any relation with each other or not.. and I am so proud of this fact.. bcoz that is called as "soji were destined to be together. " wo kehte he na jodiyaan uparwala banata he.. toh soji ki Jodi bi waise hi he πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

thanx a lot suman for taking that scene and making it an exclusive soji scene for all we sojians..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..

I am feeling like dancing now...

the scene in the bus was also having perfect lyrics.. " gumsum gumsum kyu ho tum".. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

and wen I watched the soji vm on hangover.. the first thing that came in my mind was.. this vm is perfect to explain the situation of all we SOJAINS πŸ˜†... ki kare.. hum sabpar soji ka hangover jo chaya he .. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.. aur humara ye hangover aisa he ki ye kabhi utarne nai wala heπŸ˜ƒ...

I was happy to see that soji scene of scarf in bhullar house in the vmπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... wen rajji is happy to see her scarf with soham.. wen soham turns back .. rajji avoids him.. but wen he goes.. she is happy to see that scarf with soham.. and then soham returns back πŸ˜ƒ.. both stare each otherπŸ˜ƒ...

thanx a lot suman.. love u πŸ€—

ohh nami me to think the same that the song hangover suit on sojians and soji soo Good πŸ˜†