Bugheadlove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I was really waiting for this moment when ada would keep her rudeness aginst vaibhavi aside and handshake with her...and so they did <3 all because of samar thanks to him...:D he is really a nice guy..iam liking him too.. <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Samar is a very nice n decent guy n moreover he loves ada very much...i m waiting to see ada's reaction wen she will find out, vaibhavii is her fav aunty' s daughter ..Edited by Saranghae - 9 years ago
Bugheadlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saranghae

Samar is a very nice n decent guy n moreover he loves ada very much...i m waiting to see ada's reaction wen she will find out, vaishnavi is her fav aunty' s daughter ..

Oh yeah...and iam waiting to see ada's reaction when samar will confess about his love for ada..;)  Edited by Vauryalover.... - 9 years ago
asmuasmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vauryalover...

Oh yeah...and iam waiting to see ada's reaction when samar will confess about his love for ada..;) hey asmi its vaibhavi not vaishnavi :)

Lol sry vaibhavii haii, i mistakely wrote vaishnavii :p i was chatting wid my fren vaishu,whose name is vaishnavi ๐Ÿ˜† n samar confession will take some time i guess :/ pehele her fiance need to come back.. Lots of drama will happen fr sure..i wonder why ada agreed fr engagement wen she already have soft corner fr samar :/Edited by Saranghae - 9 years ago
Bugheadlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saranghae

Lol sry vaibhavii haii, i mistakely wrote vaishnavii :p i was chatting wid my fren vaishu,whose name is vaishnavi ๐Ÿ˜† n samar confession will take some time i guess :/ pehele her fiance need to come back.. Lots of drama will happen fr sure..i wonder why ada agreed fr engagement wen she already have soft corner fr samar :/

Hmm..yeah you're right it will surely take a long time :/ she agreed for the sake of her family :/ and i hope samar make her realise that she is doing wrong... ๐Ÿ˜• Edited by Vauryalover.... - 9 years ago
asmuasmi thumbnail
^^ i so wish to see ada speaking up in front of that khala women :/ that woman surely knows how to keep bahu under her control..i do feel pity fr ada sometimes, that woman really behaves too bad with ada, bt ada still says nothing to her * cn understand saas hai uski* phir v :/
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
actually ada was looking the prettiest in eid episode...yes i aLways liked her...but lesser than the other two...
i hv started liking vaibhavi becoz of 'vijay' shaourya๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
WhenInRome thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah! 

i loved how ada behaved politely with Vaibh on samar's behest ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

this surely means that in future too, samar will be the catalyst in their budding friendship.
Bugheadlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhenInRome

<font color="#000033">yeah!</font>

<font color="#000033">
</font>
<font color="#000033">i loved how ada behaved politely with Vaibh on samar's behest๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>
<font color="#000033">
</font>
<font color="#000033">this surely means that in future too, samar will be the catalyst in their budding friendship.</font>

Samar is the most important charachter and he will only be the one who will make ada realise that she now have to think about herself and not about others...
WhenInRome thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes, he is the 'levelheaded' one among all of them.