RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
lol i was watching the last episodes since i missed some and found the show boring in the beginning. now i have started to like it majorly πŸ˜ƒ so if u haven't watched the episodes online too...
LOL one thing i noticed that in the start, Vaibhavi gets really bullied and mocked by the class and students...some of the scenes are unintentionally hilarious πŸ€£ one when she is trying to ask the class to fill their forms in the festival... second was when a group of students tear her dress apart, btw Vaibhavi hasn't settled her scores with them yet so she needs to do it/..also she can ask her 'vijay' shourya to get it done !

After Paanch, i was really sad wht to watch on Tv thankgod this show is somewhat gotten better with each passing episdoe and i m fully in β­οΈ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bugheadlove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I started watching o gujariya from starting :) because promo"s were enough to convince me and also when I saw apoorva singh playing the lead I started liking him when I saw his pic..ie my profile pic...😳and then the fight sequence b/w vijay tashu and ada made me like this serial more I loved that sequence where vijay tashu and ada started their cat fight :P and then comes there heroes to stop them...:P I started watching then regularly... :))))))

and yeah vaibhavi has to go so much through problems when she joined the college but iam sure her charachter is very strong and she can handle this...Edited by Vauryalover.... - 9 years ago
ShefaliMalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Rhea!!
I have seen you on SH forum too! 
And your DP tells that you watched Paanch too!
Even I watch all the three shows! :)
Nice to meet you! :))
Will love to talk to you some day!

RheaSingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShefaliMalhotra

Hey Rhea!!

I have seen you on SH forum too! 
And your DP tells that you watched Paanch too!
Even I watch all the three shows! :)
Nice to meet you! :))
Will love to talk to you some day!

hi shefali yes i watched all the shows..though i have quit SH forum as i m judged as a paanch fan there and ppl basically have no manners. 

ur most welcome to have a chat wid me πŸ˜Š
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Have seen the show frm 1st day itself n is really loving the show frm 1st day itself :) thats mostly cz of shaurya :)
ShefaliMalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RheaSingh

hi shefali yes i watched all the shows..though i have quit SH forum as i m judged as a paanch fan there and ppl basically have no manners. 

ur most welcome to have a chat wid me πŸ˜Š

What? People there are really nice! I don't mean to offend you! But because of all the people there I am addicted to IF!
Please join the SH forum again na! 
Scrap when you are online! :)
RheaSingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShefaliMalhotra

What? People there are really nice! I don't mean to offend you! But because of all the people there I am addicted to IF!
Please join the SH forum again na! 
Scrap when you are online! :)

i don't know what's wrong its like everytime if i pinpoint something in the show, they lash back at me, and tell me tht since m a paanch fan m jealous of SH lol can u believe it. and it happened twice and thrice on the forum, the last time it happened when i was completely misquoted and they insulted all the paanch members. read this post and u will realize why i don't come there..but do read the entire thread to get the whole story...not just few posts

and yes let's scrap before i get a warning to discuss this lol...u can scrap me here afterwards and i will reply :)
Asad4Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
True.. She has to give it back to them