Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sonam-Dhanush or Sonam-Fawad? - Page 6

Poll

Whose offscreen chemistry do you like better?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Sonam & NO-ONE. ðŸ˜†
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Sonam & Fawad are very good but since I rather imagine Fawad with myself & I liked their chemistry more, I'll go with Sonam-Abhay Deol. They were rather cute in Aisha. ðŸ˜†
shrikrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sonam looks best with Abhay.I hated Dhanush's character in Raanjhana coz he was the reason Abhay's character got killed a little before Zoya was going to become Abhay's character's wife.
Originally posted by: shrikrishna

Sonam looks best with Abhay.I hated Dhanush's character in Raanjhana coz he was the reason Abhay's character got killed a little before Zoya was going to become Abhay's character's wife.

Alolo..cho cweet. NVM okay. me sure the 3rd movie they will make it to the altar. 1st time just engaged, 2nd time almost get married, 3rd time...😳
Edited by DY.chakravarty - 9 years ago
shrikrishna thumbnail
Originally posted by: DY.chakravarty

Alolo..cho cweet. NVM okay. me sure the 3rd movie they will make it to the altar. 1st time just engaged, 2nd time almost get married, 3rd time...😳

3rd - Marriage and suhaagraat
4th - Kids

3rd - Marriage and suhaagraat
4th - Kids

5th - separated
6th- divorced
7th- I miss my ex
8th- patch up
9th-send the kids to college

Hahaha you talk like a little girl who's dreams were shattered 😆 Are a school girl Shri or College ?
shrikrishna thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fiery.Fawkes

Hahaha you talk like a little girl who's dreams were shattered 😆 Are a school girl Shri or College ?

Yes my reactions were almost the same as of Zoya when she came to know about his death lol
Keeping my personal disliking for Sonam aside, Zoya is my all-time favorite character from Bollywood movies.
I work :) not a school or college student