Originally posted by Russhme22

Bye ATians.. Good night πŸ˜Š
my 5000th πŸ₯³thanks to addiction of Sid/Shiv/AnSh/BV

Congo.
Posted: 9 years ago
siddharth fans Take a look here πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Vinta ...I posted this message there ...happy ?  Nowadays Sid is doing many brave deeds ,and gaining accolades from Cm and from his fans as well !!!------
An actor must be a visionary ..who can identify .dig deep into the theme and who must be capable of dealing with it in a most articulate manner !
The content , to visualize a character to bring that character to life how to tap his emotions in simple words, an actor must be capable of expressing well in a created problem in a certain scene and portraying it efficiently ! An actor has to go through everything he wanted to say from finding the right expressions  , giving shape to the ideas and linking them to feelings and thoughts ! He has to state something whole in the form of  his action , an imaginary seen in a flash, out of a character's eyes ! Delightfully, we find these all qualities in Sid !
Sidharth Shukla we all love your action and wish you a successful career !

Edited by SEETHA.K - 9 years ago
Originally posted by SEETHA.K

Vinta ...I posted this message there ...happy ?  Nowadays Sid is doing many brave deeds ,and gaining accolades from Cm and from his fans as well !!!------
An actor must be a visionary ..who can identify .dig deep into the theme and who must be capable of dealing with it in a most articulate manner !
The content , to visualize a character to bring that character to life how to tap his emotions in simple words, an actor must be capable of expressing well in a created problem in a certain scene and portraying it efficiently ! An actor has to go through everything he wanted to say from finding the right expressions  , giving shape to the ideas and linking them to feelings and thoughts ! He has to state something whole in the form his action , an imaginary seen in a flash, out of a character's eyes ! Delightfully, we find these all qualities in Sid !
Sidharth Shukla we all love your action and wish you a successful career !

seetha πŸ€—πŸ€— u are such sweetheart , Its always pleasure to read your amazing writing πŸ˜ƒi am so happy , i have  add u in my buddy listed  u just  accepted
Originally posted by geet005

Congo for new ATπŸ₯³

hi geet πŸ€— how are u ?πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Viamuniquestyle

nandita i am here only 

ok...i think no body is here...😊
this week TRPS of the bv 4.4

i am sure next week will ne increased
Originally posted by Viamuniquestyle

this week TRPS of the bv 4.4

i am sure next week will ne increased

yeh bv sach mein gaye bhad mein bhai...last week episodes were really good...although i have not watched most of them...πŸ˜†...but the review was good...still tvt fall from 5 to 4.4...pata nehi abb keya hoga...Bv makers should think of some new...becoz now all the tracks become repetitive...