To someone named Mr. Suyaash Rai

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
This is to Mr. Suyaash Rai whose tweets were posted yesterday on dis forum n unfortunately read by me...well I vil b glad if anyody volunteer to tweet to him what i want to say herecos i m not on twitter.
With due respect,Mr. Suyaash Rai , I like to say dat its easy to b stronger when u hav not lost anythng.But its challenging to stay calm n dignified when ur job is taken away hampering ur career fr no fault of urs.
Secondly I xpected u to show some maturity to understand dat the fans who didnt want to see ur frnd in EMA is purely bcos of an emotional attachment to the former actor n not bcos of any presonal animosity towards ur frnd,Jst thik dat if d situation was a reverse case, the fans on ur sie wud av reacted in d same way.So there was no need to taunt the fans as the fans had no intention to make ur frnd stronger by their outburst.

having said this,it doesnt mean i m defending those fans who hav said bad things abt an actor n her family...but each fandom has a mix of fans with various prsonalities!!
Posted: 9 years ago
Well said !! These ppl think dey are some kinda god or what!! They cn use ny derogatory wrds n get away wid it!! Am not in nyway supporting my fellow rachana fans who used insulting wrds fr asha!! Dey were wrng too in goin personal wid her !! Its unwise to blame smone who isnt fault at frst place. Dis ws d decision of channel n PH n few othr actors of ema who were insecure of Rachanas growing popularity day by day!! N evrybody knw who dese ppl are !! 
So targetin asha ws illogical n uncalled for !! But if few fans went out n ranted against asha dsnt imply dat all of us(rachana fans)are at fault !! N dat dsnt mean u got right to use derogatory wrds fr rachana too n her fans!! Grow up ppl !! Her fans include 15 yrs old grls aswell n may be dey hv written smthin bad abt asha. But dat dsnt mean u hv to stoop so low as well !! Its funny hw grown ups n tv personalities responding to few hate msgs !! It clearly shows dere true class!! 

Btw in present tym,, big bollywood actors n national personalities are bashed on social platform,, but i hv nvr seen dem responding lyk loosers !!

But big thnks to dem fr clearing our thoughts abt new entrants in shw !!