I (Sanaya Fanatic) killed Paro (and now killing Sanayas career) - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Okay, now that i feel better to think clearly,i have a question for you.( before that...im not trying to be rude..its just my curiosity..nothing else.) 

WHO ARE YOU???

You CANNOT BE A FAN. YOU  REALLY...REALLY HATE THE FANDOM..YOU BLAME THEM!! 

Which means You are either

A) MR  -HEGDE
                   or
B) MS -DHOND

no, wait i know.you must be: 

MR -TIWARI.

You have the arrogance and passion all creative people are cursed with( no offence. Mean it in a positive way😃) but you're  also a gifted and  fabulous writer- which means chances of you being any one of above is questionable. ( again no harsh feelings. Its just my observation based on current situation) 

you MUST BE MR RAGHUVIR SHEKAWAT. HE IS THE ONLY MEMBER OF THE CV THAT HAS MY RESPECT AND ADMIRATION. A man who comes with power pact, fantastic, meaningful dialogues on daily basis. 👏

If you really are a member of cv, you have valid reasons for hating the fandom but i  WOULDN'T PUT 200% blame on the fandom alone. They are to be blamed to a certain extend and im not sure about  the time slot but it was the cvs' lack of faith in their baby that doomed RR. #itsjustmyopinion 😊

Kate.
Originally posted by kate_austen

Okay, now that i feel better to think clearly,i have a question for you.( before that...im not trying to be rude..its just my curiosity..nothing else.) 

WHO ARE YOU???

You CANNOT BE A FAN. YOU  REALLY...REALLY HATE THE FANDOM..YOU BLAME THEM!! 

Which means You are either

A) MR  -HEGDE
                   or
B) MS -DHOND

no, wait i know.you must be: 

MR -TIWARI.

You have the arrogance and passion all creative people are cursed with( no offence. Mean it in a positive way😃) but you're  also a gifted and  fabulous writer- which means chances of you being any one of above is questionable. ( again no harsh feelings. Its just my observation based on current situation) 

you MUST BE MR RAGHUVIR SHEKAWAT. HE IS THE ONLY MEMBER OF THE CV THAT HAS MY RESPECT AND ADMIRATION. A man who comes with power pact, fantastic, meaningful dialogues on daily basis. 👏

If you really are a member of cv, you have valid reasons for hating the fandom but i  WOULDN'T PUT 200% blame on the fandom alone. They are to be blamed to a certain extend and im not sure about  the time slot but it was the cvs' lack of faith in their baby that doomed RR. #itsjustmyopinion 😊

Kate.

I am a fan of good storyline, strong acting, beautiful backdrop, unique relationship which not only entertains us but also inspires us. Rang Rasiya presented every single bit of those. Admittedly it had a complex storyline with a male lead who had questionable past. But then came Parvati and changed the whole landscape single handedly. See, the decision makers targeted Paro to change their storyline due to the low TRP and TRP is based on viewers. Knowing Rang Rasiya does not have a lot of status-quo meat, the whole show started on a lot of uncertainty except one: Sanaya's fandom. She did the best as usual to make Paro larger than life but did the fanatics provide their support? Sometimes, we need to be beyond person and have to be swayed by the message. Rang Rasiya was unfolding the story of a seemingly hapless girl who would win everything with her calmness, love and trust. We don't see that prowess every day. Well, now what's happening? Fanatics are rejoicing "Wow - how Sanaya is looking good! At least Sanaya is here we can see her, etc." We definitely want to see her and others for many years to come but not on the dead body of a character she portrayed with so much dedication and made her (Paro) larger than life because that's how Paro (the character) one day gets lost. The difference between fans and fanatics is fans feel content by being entertained and enriched and fanatics always want to be entertained only. Well, then why are we still human? Because, we still can think beyond what we see. And no matter what age group we belong to or where we are located or which background we are coming from or how bindaas we are - at the end, we all have to take a step back and think sometimes in our life. Paro's elimination and return in the present form (which we can watch in many other shows) is not a coincidence - we definitely played a role. I am not from the PH, Channel or CV - I am one of them (fanatics) who played a role.

PS. We (fanatics) have reached a state that we are always defensive - why? No questions cannot be asked - why? We live in the 21st century - we ask questions, we debate and we are not blind worshippers - we are engaged fans.

PSS. At a personal level, I watch TV Serials very, very rarely unless extremely recommended by my family (although watched House of Cards 2nd season in a day - takes up less time and tells a story). My PhD students in Electrical Engineering take up a lot of time and I enjoy being with them conducting research and publishing about them (some have been highlighted in Wall Street Journal recently - kind of a clue). Still, I was convinced to watch Rang Rasiya for the reasons I have said. Two nights before, I saw both of my daughters crying (well now I became grandma/pa, so I should not write in the forum, right?) when Paro was dying - I think after that I don't need to identify to anybody who I am. I am a viewer who absolutely appreciate all the actors, their hard work, dedication and mindset to accept a challenge to change things - but I am also aware (my passion and profession compels me to understand the trend where I invest time) how the show struggled by the fanatics - hope in future they do things in more sensible way so a show like Rang Rasiya does not die prematurely. Although I want to believe it is not completely their fault, at the same time seeing my daughters crying for Paro (who was brutally replaced) - any rational mind will ask this question - why her?
Originally posted by SZBR

I am a fan of good storyline, strong acting, beautiful backdrop, unique relationship which not only entertains us but also inspires us. Rang Rasiya presented every single bit of those. Admittedly it had a complex storyline with a male lead who had questionable past. But then came Parvati and changed the whole landscape single handedly.

did she , when did i miss it , i found her character been handled as a catalyst to get certain reaction from rudra , thats it , the association  with the character is on two grounds , one she was shown dead , another the actor who portrayed her beautifully ,

death of a lead taken longer to be accepted by the viewers here the acceptance was quick , that's becuase the same actor is playing Myrah and most importantly  the writers failed in developing paro well 

See, the decision makers targeted Paro to change their storyline due to the low TRP and TRP is based on viewers. Knowing Rang Rasiya does not have a lot of status-quo meat, the whole show started on a lot of uncertainty except one: Sanaya's fandom. She did the best as usual to make Paro larger than life but did the fanatics provide their support? 

i disagree, this , i can give 3 hrs of my life to a actor i like even if the movie is bad , but not 20 mins every day , no fan or fanatic can /will watch a show if its crap just for the sake of an actor , nature of buisness , the minimal trp audience or otherwise who watched the show is because they found RR interesting , sanaya was a very important motivator in making them try a show , thats all , 

Sometimes, we need to be beyond person and have to be swayed by the message. Rang Rasiya was unfolding the story of a seemingly hapless girl who would win everything with her calmness, love and trust. 

rangrasiya is the story of a man and the women in his life- their infulences in his life , that defined him , paro was altered multiple times from week one to just suit rudra's character development , has it been the story of the girl who won love through her calmness , this much of character alteration will not be seen in paro'

We don't see that prowess every day. Well, now what's happening? Fanatics are rejoicing "Wow - how Sanaya is looking good! At least Sanaya is here we can see her, etc."

the apparent shift is because all that remain is sanaya fans not admirer of paro's character- mistake on the maker part , sad

We definitely want to see her and others for many years to come but not on the dead body of a character she portrayed with so much dedication and made her (Paro) larger than life because that's how Paro (the character) one day gets lost. The difference between fans and fanatics is fans feel content by being entertained and enriched and fanatics always want to be entertained only.

you define newer terms , okay in short you mean what is see id fanaticism wow , a group of people who never get satisfied

Well, then why are we still human? Because, we still can think beyond what we see. And no matter what age group we belong to or where we are located or which background we are coming from or how bindaas we are - at the end, we all have to take a step back and think sometimes in our life. Paro's elimination and return in the present form (which we can watch in many other shows) is not a coincidence - we definitely played a role. I am not from the PH, Channel or CV - I am one of them (fanatics) who played a role.

how exactly did you play a role ,

by reacting to the content that is shown in a positive or negative way , here is the problem in your argument , reactions are for the present what is being shown , but what will be shown is futhuristic , you will not know it , only the makers will know it , so getting influenced by the present reaction in a wrong way is the worst thing it do 

if you are predicting the futurre reaction based on a few fans sorry fanatics reactions and modifying the story , who should i blame , i will answer it for you - THE MAKERS FOR THEIR WRONG JUDGEMENT , how can a fan be held responsible for that , 

PS. We (fanatics) have reached a state that we are always defensive - why? No questions cannot be asked - why? We live in the 21st century - we ask questions, we debate and we are not blind worshippers - we are engaged fans.

stop this blaming buddy  , simple and square , the makers ,made mistake in judging the audience and their lack of confidence is the reaction for the change instory line  , no fanaticism or fan  

PSS. At a personal level, I watch TV Serials very, very rarely unless extremely recommended by my family (although watched House of Cards 2nd season in a day - takes up less time and tells a story). My PhD students in Electrical Engineering take up a lot of time and I enjoy being with them conducting research and publishing about them (some have been highlighted in Wall Street Journal recently - kind of a clue). Still, I was convinced to watch Rang Rasiya for the reasons I have said. Two nights before, I saw both of my daughters crying (well now I became grandma/pa, so I should not write in the forum, right?) when Paro was dying - I think after that I don't need to identify to anybody who I am. I am a viewer who absolutely appreciate all the actors, their hard work, dedication and mindset to accept a challenge to change things - but I am also aware (my passion and profession compels me to understand the trend where I invest time) how the show struggled by the fanatics - hope in future they do things in more sensible way so a show like Rang Rasiya does not die prematurely. Although I want to believe it is not completely their fault, at the same time seeing my daughters crying for Paro (who was brutally replaced) - any rational mind will ask this question - why her?

its none of my buisness , but there is no correlation between what you said earlier and now , you said you and your buddies caused sanaya's career harm by fanaticism ,  means obviously you are one of the people who tweeted , or wrote on FB etc and made the makers aware about the fanatic reaction , and now you say you are a silent viewer , as far as i know there is no technique available to measure reaction that you feel at home for the makers , unless you write about it 
i dont think these guys invest in market research and understanding consumer insights etc
so how exactly did you play a role?????????

[/QUOTE] Edited by tttttt1 - 9 years ago
hi 
read u post today and lots of thoughts but as we are nearing an end. just wanted to pick ur thoughts on why this rudra is yelling so unreasonably at Myrah so much of INTENSE INSENSITIVITY and why is myrah taking all this rubbish. 

The creatives hv been unfair to sanaya in this show, mostly projected as someone who is not trusted, a person unworthy of being talked to politely and so on.

so disappointed with a silly sanaya - deserves better  dont u think