•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Does Shaurya already know Vaibhavi before her joining college? Does he know what her real plans are and the past regarding her father? Why does he call her Vijay and keep supporting her? How are they aquainted? Missed the earlier episodes so could someone clarify
Originally posted by bhaironnath

Does Shaurya already know Vaibhavi before her joining college? Does he know what her real plans are and the past regarding her father? Why does he call her Vijay and keep supporting her? How are they aquainted? Missed the earlier episodes so could someone clarify

hey there ðŸ˜Š
I'll try to answer ur questions. Even I am not watching from the starting, so I'll just tell you what I know.

No shaurya didn't knew vaibh b4. He has no idea about her plans or intentions or her past. 
He calls her 'vijay' bcz he finds her 'angry young woman' types. Amitabh used to play such 'angry young man' type characters on screen in early 90s and his name used to be vijay. That's why shaurya calls vaibh 'Vijay'. 
And well he doesn't only supports her, he helps everybody cuz he is the president of the college. They just met in college only.

I hope that answers all your questions. ðŸ˜Š

Vijay stands for Vijay Dinanath Chauhan as in the lead role of Agneepath who is angry young man played by Amitabh Bacchan & Sharuya finds her angry young woman.
Shaurya helped her earlier as college president but later he finds spark & confidence in her so he keeps helping her. They started become kinda friends.
Shaurya doesn't know about her mission..they havn't meet earlier.