Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pavinitishiv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hi. Good work. Could U add a couple of more chapters highlighting romance post marriage, compatability,pregnancy, childbirth, growing up years etc. It will help us to relive parud's untimely ending and death. So  far so good. But just consider. We missed them in the show. So can U please... A parud fan and yours too...:-)  ;-)
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Cutemithra

Nice ending rithu... Parud hamesha.. You gave them a happy ending which didn't happen in the show...
Loved the pics you added for parud's attire...
Now waiting for your sequel... And thank you for this wonderful piece of writing on parud...

Thank you. Parud deserved so much more than they ended up getting on the show.
RR always made sure Paro has great clothes, just following the trend😉
Will let you know about the sequel.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Originally posted by: pavinitishiv

hi. Good work. Could U add a couple of more chaptershighlighting romance post marriage, compatability,pregnancy, childbirth, growing up years etc. It will help us to relive parud's untimely ending and death. So far so good. But just consider. We missed them in the show. So can U please... A parud fan and yours too...:-) ;-)

Thank you. I was planning on exploring Parud's life as a married couple in a sequel. I'll start working on that post Christmas.
Do buddy me and I'll send you a PM when I post it.
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What a lovely end to a super story.
Am sad in a way that it has come to an end but what better way other than to end with Parud wedding and how well u have written it. Loved it rithu
Thank you so much for taking me across such a lovely story and making me read RR and it was better that wat was projected and it was an amazing journey reading
Glad u are thinking of exploring Parud post marriage moments. A sequel would be wonderful
Thanks for the pm and god bless you
Anny14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh Rithu! that wonderful end. I want to keep reading, I loved the whole story was fantastic, I loved that Paro had a family to give him your support! Rudra leave behind his past! Great ... I hope soon your new stories! 👏 
❤️Thanks for your help! yet I can not upload from my editor but will solve soon! I hope !!! Thank you Thank you Thank you ...❤️
Edited by Anny14 - 9 years ago
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPraba

What a lovely end to a super story.
Am sad in a way that it has come to an end but what better way other than to end with Parud wedding and how well u have written it. Loved it rithu
Thank you so much for taking me across such a lovely story and making me read RR and it was better that wat was projected and it was an amazing journey reading
Glad u are thinking of exploring Parud post marriage moments. A sequel would be wonderful
Thanks for the pm and god bless you

Thank you Prabha. I wanted Parud to have a proper wedding even if it is a small one.
Thank you for being part of my journey and supporting me.
I'll PM you about the sequel.
God bless.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shafoo

that is amazingg

Thank you.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anny14

<font color="#cc0033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Oh Rithu! that wonderful end. I want to keep reading, I loved the whole story was fantastic, I loved that Paro had a family to give him your support! Rudra leave behind his past! Great ... I hope soon your new stories!👏</font>

<font color="#cc0033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">❤️Thanks for your help! yet I can not upload from my editorbut will solve soon!</font>I hope !!! Thank you Thank you Thank you ...❤️

Thank you. Paro always longed for a family of her own to love. She needed to see, she already had so many people who loved her best. Rudra doesn't have a great past but that doesn't mean he can't have a brilliant future.
Waiting for your edits, Anny
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I have not read those vows before but if you feel u can add the disclaimer coz we never know in this IF😉😆😆..I know me and Sis mostly write same emotions but this time it was almost exactly same..I got emotional the same place where she got..and we both almost covered all the points in the story😆😆..Am saying again , this chapter is very close to my heart Rithu...I am so busy yet I managed to read this 2 times already...Thank you sweetheart...

I had a big grin after ur wedding story in sis reply😃..Brought back my own wedding memories😳
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rithureuben

Sush, you are such a darling for making this collage for me. 

you know I'm greedy but let me tell you I'm selfish too 😃 so far the work I did mostly on Paro I kept only for myself😳 but this is may be just 2nd time I'm sharing, glad you liked it.

I wanted Paro to have a special mangalsutr since she is so fond of them. That's why I made Mohini hold on to her Mom-in-law's jewellery. I love it when jewellery has stories behind them.
     Very touching thought,  have seen people sentimental to the jewelry, well me too😳😆
I am so happy that I was able to match your own kanyadhan. At my wedding I was to busy trying to free my hand as my husband was squeezing my palm at the altar with both sets of parents looking on.  
    Ok! interesting! Come on you can tell more we won't mind... no not at all ☢️

I wish I was able to bring back Bindi and Mamisa too as they are a part of her life too.
I don't think we will ever be over Parud or Rangrasiya.
Revisit this chapter if it helps. For me the epilogue helps me feel better.
   Already with your story and Mano's edits in the mind I'm ready move on as the end is happy and looking forward for your version of marital bliss of Parud.
Thank you once again.