Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Sush, as per my story Sunerhi, Sumer and the general have been khabab Mein haddi so locking up just one of them won't help Paro talk. Besides as you say Rudra will just say shhh! πŸ˜ƒ.
The guy is drinking because he thinks the new suitor is perfect and will take good care of Paro. He doesn't know yet how much she loves him and can't think of anything else. So he got drunk out of that depression. (I might have explained it better in my reply to JJKL). He is sober enough to climb in and out of first storey windows, he would have definitely realised, she kissed him.
Imagine Paro leaning in close to Rudra, placing her dainty finger on his lip and saying "Shhh!" The guy may take things in a whole new tangent.
I have a 3yr old and 2yr old boys at home, I'm very patient.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Originally posted by: seeta_naips

So sweet he found out she was the one to give him the doll

Oh Lord Rudra really behaves as a little kid when he drinks

Can't wait for more

The doll throwing act was a sweet gesture, wanted to maintain that essence.
Alcohol brings out the inner child in him.
parorudra205 thumbnail
Loved the update so much , loved to see the cute drunk rudra & hope rudra could knows now that paro surely loves him , waiting for their marriage πŸ˜Š
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Originally posted by: parorudra205

Loved the update so much , loved to see the cute drunk rudra & hope rudra could knows now that paro surely loves him , waiting for their marriage😊

Thank you. I love drunk Rudra too. If he stills doubts Paro's affections for him, there is no other option left other than proposing at an awards function or confessing on a railway track πŸ˜‰
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shafoo

that is sweet update

Thank you 😊
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
The last couple days kept me a little busy and wasn't able to finish the next update. I'll do that today and post it tomorrow. I will give you a small glimpse of what comes next in the story through the precap that follows.

Chapter 42-precap

Across the desert in Sanganer, a small car pulled up to an old farmhouse. The erstwhile king and queen of Birpur were received without much fanfare, just a few loyal servants who were still around. His eyes could no longer look at her face without remembering how his family jewels adorned her and the rich sarees accentuated her beauty. Now she was dressed in a simple cotton safe with only her mangalsutr around her neck. She placed her hand on his arm in understanding. She didn't mind one bit as long as the man she loved stood by herself. She had sacrificed a lot to be with him and now she needed to be with him in bad times just as much as they celebrated the good old days. "Let's go in Thakurainsa," he told her gently leading her down the tunnel. His servants followed with lighted torches. After a few minutes, they came to a door. He opened it to find lots of boxes. She asked what they contained. "Our ticket to freedom", he replied.

Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Interesting precap rithu...
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omg rithu the story has progressed so well
Love the kakisa and Sumer in your story and poor kakisa wants a normal man for sunehri and not a wardi wala. Lol
Finally rudra pouring out his heart to his Paro, their teasing and finally rudra coming to Paro and gifting her so many things. Oh god loved the kiss and the rose.
Very nice progression
Sorry rithu was unwell and could not come to forum
Now am back regularly.
Thanks for the pm dear and cant wait to read more
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPraba

Omg rithu the story has progressed so well
Love the kakisa and Sumer in your story and poor kakisa wants a normal man for sunehri and not a wardi wala. Lol
Finally rudra pouring out his heart to his Paro, their teasing and finally rudra coming to Paro and gifting her so many things. Oh god loved the kiss and the rose.
Very nice progression
Sorry rithu was unwell and could not come to forum
Now am back regularly.
Thanks for the pm dear and cant wait to read more

Thank you Prabha. Good to read your views after a long time.
Kakisa is being good and Sumer is making himself useful.
I think its because we never got to see Rudra pour out his heart to Paro on the show, I'm subconsciously writing him this way. This is the second time he has told her how he feels. Will he sound desperate if he proposes again? Let me know.
Paro is a sweetheart, she deserves the gifts.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Chapter 42

Paro picked up the rose and went to her uncle with a faint smile on her face. "So was he really here or were you dreaming about him?" the general asked. Her smile was replaced by fear, did he know who was here. He laughed, "I'm kidding. I know even if he is crazy to come over this late, you won't encourage him. But I'm sure he is on your mind if that rose is any indication" he teased. She blushed and placed it in a vase on the bed. "Is everything alright, Maasaji? I thought you had retired to bed hours ago?" she asked. He told her, that he couldn't sleep thinking of Geethanjali's decision and her pacing didn't help matters either. "I'm sorry, Maasaji. I can't proceed with this knowing this is wrong. How can we invite a family into our home and then reject their proposal? Shouldn't we tell them before hand? I wish I could talk to Mrs.Sisodia," she confessed. The general thought to himself, though its not unusual for proposals to get rejected because the girl wasn't interested in the match. It wasn't fair to the gentleman when the girl was certain about her decision and her heart lies with another. But he understood his wife's apprehensions too. The girl's safety was of prime importance. "Go to sleep beta, I'll do something about it," he assures her.

Rudra was in seventh heaven as he drove home that night. She had kissed him, his Paro had actually kissed him. He never expected a shy girl like Paro to make that move. He was so shocked when he felt her soft lips graze his cheek, he almost fell off the window ledge. He wondered how it would feel if he had turned his face slightly. He could have manoeuvred it and ensured that her kiss landed on his lips. And then, the possibility was limitless he grinned. He laughed as he realised the implication of her action. She had no plans of marrying any sun or moon that came over tomorrow. She will always be his, its just a matter of time. Its just like their old standoff when she had to choose between accepting him as her husband or accepting Tejawat's guilt. This time it wasn't even a real choice. Tomorrow morning, she will call the whole thing off. He could then plan for their own wedding, he wasn't sure Kakisa could be tricked into loosening her purse strings this time.

Across the desert in Sanganer, a small car pulled up to an old farmhouse. The erstwhile king and queen of Birpur were received without much fanfare, just a few loyal servants who were still around. His eyes could no longer look at her face without remembering how his family jewels adorned her and the rich sarees accentuated her beauty. Now she was dressed in a simple cotton safe with only her mangalsutr around her neck. She placed her hand on his arm in understanding. She didn't mind one bit as long as the man she loved stood by herself. She had sacrificed a lot to be with him and now she needed to be with him in bad times just as much as they celebrated the good old days. "Let's go in Thakurainsa," he told her gently leading her down the tunnel. His servants followed with lighted torches. After a few minutes, they came to a door. He opened it to find lots of boxes. She asked what they contained. "Our ticket to freedom", he replied. She didn't understand. So he explained how they were going to hide opium within the boxes of ghagras which are to be shipped across the border. She was shocked. She had been aware that her husband used to ship weapons through a baraat every year. But this was risky especially since the BSD were watching so closely. "Thakursa, is this necessary now? I never fought with you, when you used the wedding as an excuse for sending weapons. I believed you, when you said that this profit was necessary to maintain the Haveli especially since the government doesn't provide the allowance promised. I trusted when your associates told me that those girls will be taken care of when they cross the border. I even helped plan their weddings. But after what Paro baisa said at that press conference," she paused noticing anger on his face at the mention of that name. He asked her evenly, "Do you trust her over me?" No, she shook her head. "It doesn't matter what she said. But things already look bleak for us. I can already picture the noose hanging over our head" she said honestly. She wanted them to cut a deal with the BSD. That's why she called her former brother-in-law. If they help find those girls and bring them back, maybe their punishment will be less. Surely those girls would be willing to testify in their favor when they have ensured their future. They already had the support of the people of Birpur. She asked him, "Why can't we negotiate with the BSD?" He sighed, she didn't know yet that her son was the officer in charge and the one after their heads. He couldn't tell her that yet. What if she chooses her son over him in a moment of weakness? This was the main reason he wanted to flee to another country with her. She had chosen to stay with him rejecting her former family fifteen years back. That time he was the better man when compared to an abusive drunk. He wanted it to stay that way. He loved her too much to let her go. But he also knew now when he stands as an accused criminal and her beloved son an honest officer of whom any mother would be proud of whether she will make the same choice. He knew he was being selfish when he didn't tell her that he knew her son. How could he? The boy hated him even held a gun to his head. Maybe if that girl Parvati hadn't been the bride this time, things would have been different. Things went wrong from the day she was chosen with Kesari Ram loosing his money. Then the officers had to be honest and not ignore formalities for his sake like the years before. It must be her face, it was too delicate, too fragile. That's why everyone felt the need to protect her. And now she was secure in the protection of the BSD while his queen was stuck in the dungeon. He didn't give a damn about BSD or the country they claimed to protect. His wife will not spend the rest of her natural life in jail with him. Even if he had to act like a common drug peddler, he would do it. For a comfortable life for her, he would do anything. "They won't understand my love. They serve the same government that has cheated us for years. They don't care that we don't have money. Look what we have been reduced to, like gutter rats we have to sneak into our own home. My Thakurainsa, these drugs are worth a fortune and we can use them to escape and rebuild our lives. I give you my word, after this I won't do anything illegal" he told her earnestly. She hoped he meant his promise. She proceeded to show him how the drugs can be hid so that they won't be seen.

The next day Rudra and Aman would have rather faced a firing squad rather than answer the general's questions. "What are you two upto? You are supposed to catch Tejawat. Instead you are too busy with your personal lives. Aman, you wanted a month off for your wedding. Fine, you will get it once you catch the culprit. And Rudra, what am I going to do with you. It seems impossible to keep you focussed on the case. I have no clue what is your equation with Paro right now and why on earth she thinks you will keep her safe? But because of your negligence she is under house arrest. Geethanjali is not letting her out of our home. Do you have any idea how suffocated she is feeling?" the general roared at the two young men. Rudra knew how she would feel, being locked up. He had been her jailor once and she had tried many times to escape. Should he stick around her to climb out of the window like he did the previous day? "Rudra, did you hear what I said? I don't want you near Paro till Tejawat is caught. In fact, stay away from Jaipur itself. We'll see if that is incentive enough for you. Dismissed" he sent the young man on his way. He then turned to Aman, "I want you to take the day off, Aman. Paro needs to go somewhere and I promised to help. Geethanjali may let her go out with you," he instructed. Aman left for Jaipur immediately.

A few hours, Aman arrived to see Paro weep by the rose bushes, her favourite place in the general's home. "What's wrong, Paro?" he asked concerned. "I wanted to meet Mrs. Sisodia and call off everything. But its too late," she told him. He didn't understand how it was late, she didn't consent to marry yet. "That doesn't matter the damage is done. Her sister's family is already here in Rajasthan. They have gone to consult the family priest on this matter. If he approves, they will proceed. And at this point, how can I say No? Won't it affect her friendship with Maasiji?" she asked innocently. "Paro, how can you say Yes, when you love Rudra?" he asked her gently. She looked at him wondering how long he had been aware of the secret of her heart. He smiled and told her he knew that they were meant to be married on Shivratri itself. A fresh set of tears poured down her cheeks as she remembered that she had been such a fool to betray him that day. Maybe this was her punishment, to live out her days away from the one she loves. "Tell you what, why don't we go to the temple. Maybe you'll find some guidance through prayer," he suggested wisely. She nodded but wanted to know if he needs to get back to work soon. "No, the general gave me special orders to take care of his niece. So I will be here till you send me away", he replied. She was glad, she needed her brother by her side today.