Rangrasiya

A Parud FF: After the storm ( Final chapter posted) - Page 2

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: moni87

in the show I always expected it that mamisa is going to be killed of to take revenge and to make Paro feel guilty. but they never went this route.
Happy that your are taking this route. It will bring a lot of drama. Really nice story

Parud made a lot of choices without thinking of the consequences and how society will view them. I'm just trying to explore that. Lots of drama ahead.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Chapter 4

Tears rolled down Paro's checks as she felt utterly lost and alone. She was not allowed to say goodbye to the woman who raised her. Aman knew she needed her space as she grieved for the last of her family.

The jeep stopped in front of the BSD camp. Paro never noticed. He led her to a tent. She stopped, said she couldn't go in. The last time she shared living quarters with a man who was unrelated to her ended up destroying her aunt's reputation. She will not make the same mistake.

Aman says, "I know you are hurting but you think of me as your brother. By that right, I'm asking you to make use of this tent for a while. I can stay elsewhere. If it will make you feel better, I can get a rakhi for you to tie around my wrist and make it more tangible for you." Paro gives him a weak smile and steps inside.

Aman leads her to a chair and tells her not to take the words of the villagers to heart. They are hurting. It's easier for them to disbelieve you rather than admit that their daughters and sisters have been cursed with unknown dangers in the last few years. Paro asks him, "What about me, my sister is across the border too? Why can't I have the comfort of grieving with the people I grew up with?" Aman remarks that she is not getting comradeship from them because she was lucky to be saved and a constant remainder of the unlucky brides.

After sometime Aman tells Paro, "I must go and report to Rudra Sir, make yourself comfortable and let me know if you need anything. There are two guards outside, so you will be safe." Paro asks if she can come along as she wants to know if Bapusa is alright. Aman disagrees as Rudra blames her for the fire. Paro asks "Do you also think I could hurt him, I loved him like my own father." Aman says that he would like to believe her but also knows she was desperate to end the deadlock with Rudra.

Edited by rithureuben - 9 years ago
Crazy410 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I always wished there was more interaction between Aman and Paro... 
Very nice..
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Epilogue

Many, many years later...

"Rukmini...Rukmini, wait", she wakes up to her favorite sound in the world. "Rudra", she smiles as her grandson rushes in chasing after his cousin. "Sorry, grandma. Mama told us we should not trouble you when you are resting", he apologizes the same droopy smile her husband used to give her when he annoys her. "I don't mind, I won't be around much longer, he is waiting for me", she tells them. "Do you have to go, who will tell me stories?" asks Rukmini. Rudra also gets frustrated, "You said I am your Rudra then why do you have to go to grandpa?" Both her Rudras have the same easy anger and loving heart. She explains that their grandfather misses them and cannot do without her. "We will miss you too, why can't he come back?" argues Rudra. She kisses him on the forehead and sends him to call the rest of the family.

Paro watches as Rukmini searches her dresses. "What are you looking for my pet?" she asks. Rukmini replies that she is searching for red bangles for her to wear. "Grandpa always likes to see you wear red bangles" she says. Paro remembers the bangles, the first present her husband had got for her and how she hated him then. She remembers many more instances when he bought her bangles, pink, green, blue and yellow. But red was always her favorite.

"You shouldn't smile so much when your family is so upset", Dhruv, her son says as the family troupes in. She laughs and asks what reason does she have to be upset. She has had a wonderful life blessed with a loving husband, beautiful children and adorable grandchildren. She has a home filled with so much laughter and joy. And she had asked her Bholenath for so little.

One by one, they kiss her good bye as she closes her eyes for the last time. "Wait, here is a special kiss for grandpa from me. Don't forget to tell him that I love him too", says Rukmini. With that her soul leaves her body kisses the white roses outside the window before leaving to join her mate, her love, her Rudra.

Note:

This is how I wanted Paro's story to end. She was a beautiful person who deserved a long and full life which ended peacefully among her loved ones.

I will get back to the actual story tomorrow.

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Crazy410

I always wished there was more interaction between Aman and Paro... 

Very nice..

Thank you. I liked the trio of Aman, Rudra and Paro a lot. So a lot more of Aman in present in this story.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Chapter 5

A soldier enters Rudra's cabin and informs that Bheema, Tejawat's right hand wants to talk to him. Rudra goes to the holding cell where the prisoner has been tied to the chair. He is injured and Rudra's knows his men were not kind to this man.

Bheema looks up and asks, "You look tired, must have had a rough night". Rudra stays quiet. Bheema asks him how it feels to be married to the beautiful Parvati. He remarks that she is very loyal to his master and it must be hard for him as she thinks of Tejawat as a father. Rudra calmly asks him, "Does it bother you that, the girl his master raised as his own daughter married his enemy? Does it hurt to know that her witness account nailed Tejawat?" Bheema gets angry tells him that Thakur's never cared much for Paro, it was the Thakurain who doted on her like her own offspring. The only person he ever cared about his wife so he indulged her pretense of Paro being her child.

It hurt Rudra to know that his mother left him with a drunken handicapped father and moved on with another man and raised another child. He tried to push it out of his mind and focus. "What did you want to tell me, Bheema?" he asked. Bheema wanted to know if information about the past dealings of Tejawat will be enough to secure his freedom. Rudra is glad at the breakthrough, but doesn't let him know. He wants to know more about the nature of the information before discussing its value. Bheema tells him about a black diary which Tejawat keeps away from all eyes which has names, numbers, dates and other things he cannot guess.

Rudra immediately leaves for Tejawat's haveli. He is pained by seeing his mother's photograph where she is smiling in her husband's embrace. He tells her, "I'm done. I'm not going to wait for you to come back. You have decided to be my enemy's wife. I will forget that you were my mother. The son whom you left behind is gone. Forever. I'm done."

As Bheema told him, he found the black diary hidden in a secret compartment in a table in Tejawat's study. He looks around for more evidence and finds torn pieces of a photograph. He puts them back together. It's Paro. He now realizes that her life is still in danger now more than ever.

-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Chapter 6

Rudra is reading through the diary in his cabin when he finds a familiar phone number. He tries to recollect whose it could be when Aman walks in. "Sir, I thought you were in the hospital. When did you get back?" he asks. Rudra is annoyed and asks me who is the senior officer in the room. Aman apologizes and proceeds to tell him about their Birpur trip.

Rudra gets angry and asks, "Why did you take her there? Don't you know that there are still Tejawat's loyalists who will try to hurt her?" Aman mentions that he was close by and would not have let her be harmed. Rudra is not pacified and says that cruel words can cause more damage than sharp swords. Aman retorts that such gossip was inevitable because nobody really bothers about Paro's circumstance. Rudra feels a little guilty as he is one of the people who is responsible for some of the mess she is in.

Rudra changes the topic and tells Aman about the diary. They decide to pursue the contacts and find out where Tejawat is hiding. A constable rushes in worried, "Sir, the girl, Parvati is missing."

Rudra and Aman rush to the tent and see the other guard on the floor unconscious. They question the constable who reveals that Paro wanted water and he left to get it, when he got back, his colleague was on the floor and Paro was gone. Rudra looks around, there is no sign of struggle. They revive the unconscious man who explains that he was hit from behind. Aman starts to panic.

"Calm down, Aman. She has gone on her own accord. This is not the first time she has hit people to escape." Aman is confused, "How can you be so sure Sir. Where does she have to go so badly?" Rudra tells him that she would have wanted to be a part of her aunt's last rites and orders him to go to the local graveyard while he checks the house.

"Where are you, Paro? Tejawat still wants you dead. I must bring you back" he thinks to himself as he mounts his bike and races to Birpur. On reaching the house, he finds it deserted. He looks around and finds a letter addressed to Paro. He keeps it safe along with some other personal artifacts to give to Paro. "Where are you, Paro? Did Aman find you yet?" His phone rings.

rupao21 thumbnail
It's too bad that your stories are very short, cause you write so well! Eager to know what happened to Paro, I'm sure the phone call will leads us to her! A simple request, please write longer.. jab ab itni achi writing karti toh, it's unjust to keep them short yaar ;p *hope my hindi is good, hahah! 
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update. Poor Paro ...waiting... please update soon and can we hope  big chapter this time?😊
sarita_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Loving the story so far.
Loved the piece with Paro... living a full life and peacefully going to meet her Rudra.