Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
love this post saru
i love this scene frome chore of my heart when raghav place his hand on kalpi's shoulder and grab her hand and aftr that their magical hug which i love the most... whatever the situation in the scene...ijust say i love their bonding...gonna miss them ashan aka ragna love u
BeyoundTruth thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank U for always making Ragna positive posts.U made me fall for Ragna time and again thru ur posts.Lub U β€οΈ

I lub Kalpi for her unconditional love and Raghav for his loyalty and Ragna for their unbreakable trust on each other!

Miss dis pair πŸ˜­
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posts like urs is what makes me comeback to this forum again and again. Makes me yearn for RagNa scenes. Lovely post. You made the painful scene bearable to watch and beautiful. Thank you 😳
sarusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: zindgidilse

love this post saru
i love this scene frome chore of my heart when raghav place his hand on kalpi's shoulder and grab her hand and aftr that their magical hug which i love the most... whatever the situation in the scene...ijust say i love their bonding...gonna miss them ashan aka ragna love u

yes their bonding is so magical which i can never get over..love them loads na..thanks for ur comment dear😊
sarusmiley thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhanusri

Thank U for always making Ragna positive posts.U made me fall for Ragna time and again thru ur posts.Lub U β€οΈ

I lub Kalpi for her unconditional love and Raghav for his loyalty and Ragna for their unbreakable trust on each other!

Miss dis pair πŸ˜­

'
Bhanu now what do i do..i m also falling for them daily but cvs kept fullstop for our love😭😭😭
sarusmiley thumbnail
Originally posted by: i5hy

Posts like urs is what makes me comeback to this forum again and again. Makes me yearn for RagNa scenes. Lovely post. You made the painful scene bearable to watch and beautiful. Thank you 😳

Thanks dear..may i know ur name..and m gonna doing ragna posts alot and u guys awesome comments😊😊
BeyoundTruth thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarusmiley

'

Bhanu now what do i do..i m also falling for them daily but cvs kept fullstop for our love😭😭😭

Saru I want u to keep Ragna alive thru ur posts πŸ˜Š
sarusmiley thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhanusri

Saru I want u to keep Ragna alive thru ur posts πŸ˜Š

bhanu i will try but i cant promise 2 weeks ke liye 1..my joining will be soon so time wil lbe issue
farzy2910 thumbnail
Thanks Saru and Aria for this beautiful post πŸ‘
Ragna will be misses dearly πŸ˜­ It's sad to see what these creatives have done to what was once a beautiful serial 
sarusmiley thumbnail
Originally posted by: farzy2910

Thanks Saru and Aria for this beautiful post πŸ‘

Ragna will be misses dearly πŸ˜­ It's sad to see what these creatives have done to what was once a beautiful serial 

farzy yes will miss them a lot😭