Leaving IF forever:Hurt and Heartbroken Note pg.no:3 16/12/14

Mrs.JamesBarne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Hey friends,</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">This is Scarlett here and this will be last post i am posting in IF as i am leaving IF.First i want to thank to all my readers who gave me support by loving my writings.I started writing before 2 years in Fanfiction forum for The Vampire Dairies ,One Tree Hill and Twilight.My indian friends in singapore who loved my writings asked me to write on IF too and that's how i joined IF.Though i didn't start writing immediately i thought of writing on Sandhir as i like sadda haq a lot. So i started my writings on sandhir.First first SS got nice feedbacks i was happy.But as i started writing more my feedbacks started to reduce but i thought someday the silent readers will give their support too which didn't happen till today.Yesterday when i logged in i saw a Report PM in my inbox from a member of this forum say that i must discontinue my current FF :Love Till Eternity and SS:Heaven in your Embrace as it was so boring and she also pointed out that these two stories are not getting feedbacks too which is true .I don't want to reveal her name coz i thought whatever she said is right .I have already posted many request in my FF to give their feedbacks otherwise i will discontinue it which none cared so i am leaving this IF .I used to update my FF inspite i have to attend guitar,basket ball,badminton and swimming classed after school as i love writing ,but it seems only i love my writing.I know guys i am not a good writer like others but i too want a identity for my creating which is a baby to me.When i saw that PM yesterday night i was really upset .So i am leaving IF and my writings here.I know i too have lovely readers who gave me support by their lovely feedbacks and i thanks them a lot.But i can't continue my writing here anymore as i feel my writing gets wastes here.So friends before leaving i want to thank all my regular readers who gave me their love and support till now,but i am really sorry guys i not even getting 20+ comments .Hope u will understand my feelings and give me a lovely good bye.Take care my sweet readers and will always love u guys thought i am leaving IF.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">With Love,</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Scarlett.🤗</font>

Edited by Scarlettkevin - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshifan2012 thumbnail
i guess hearts are breaking this week for the same reason. Me too , sailing in the same boat. I dont know how to console you since I myself haven't made peace yet but would like to wish you All the best for your life ahead. Take care. :)
DamselinDistres thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey! NO ! WHY? DONT DO THAT! :O
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Allow me to tell you don't do that?
Come on girl!
Don't write for reviews. Write for you.
Write because it makes you happy.
Who ever pm-ed you is a bitch! But you stopping cuz she said...you are a looser!
I mean...keep writing and that will be slap on her face!! =")
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey dear don't do this logo k kam hta h Bologna 10 log 10 bte har ek ki sunogi to ho gay kaam dear u said urself that writing makes u happy to sitf reviews r kuch logo ki bakwas k Lia tum apni happiness chod dogi

I really think dont quit IF n keep writing dear for or own sake dear

Keep smiling dear n all the bst 😊
SQ.com thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi! 😊
We don't know each other but I would just like to suggest you that don't leave writing just because someone said so.Don't leave IF because of other people.If writing is your passion then don't leave it. 😊
Are your FF's on fan fiction site?So make a link here so that many people can read it. 😊
And don't write for someone's comments.Many of us toh can't even write FF's like you people. 😆
Write FF because you like it and you have the talent. 😊
ChasingLiberty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
whoever PM-ed you ! 
ask her to write one OS and see... 
she doesn't have the right to tell you to stop writing ..who is she ? 
you are listening to a random stranger and stopping your work ? 
that's lame .. honestly !!! 
don't do this to yourself .. 
\there are a lot of loyal readers who follow fanfictions religiously.. 
don't do this to them .. 
just saying ! 

^^ we seem to be on a ''motivating writers ''mission 🤣 
Thodi mujhe bhi dedo xD
As they say... EXPECTATIONS ALWAYS HURT! 

so don't expect , keep writing! 
You'll see, everything will improve :")