Happy Birthday Rockstar ~Arhaan Behll~AB's response on pg 10 - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
A fabulous thread to celebrate the birthday of a fabulous actor...👏 All the Video Mixes are brilliant, especially the one cherishing the different shades of Mr. Raghu Sehariya. I think it is one of the best videos I have seen in a long time...😃 It just goes to show how versatile AB is as an actor. He can display any emotion with the same finesse...😊
Very nice thread Latha.Happy Birthday Arhaan Behll, "Wish you all success in your Life".You are the first actor whom I like and  love from the past Five years. You are very talented , may God give you all the blessings and happiness.😊
Originally posted by jyoti06

Happy Birthday to Rockstar Arhaan ⭐ïļ  ... May u get all the love , blessings and success in life and your career .. Always continue to shine and be happy  .. Enjoy your day to the fullest Arhaan with lots of love to u ðŸĨģ

Waiting for your comeback again .. you have entertained your fans as Raghu and Krishna .. now waiting for your next avataar  which I m sure will b coming soon ðŸ˜ģ

Once again many many happy returns of the day .. May your wishes come true on this day and may u continue to rock and taste lots of success in the coming years 👏

Latha amazing post  .. loved the video mixes especially the way u hv presented it all with the voiceovers introducing him as Krishna , FF host and Raghu  and also his intro .. they r damn creative and wonderfully edited ⭐ïļ ..

His VM on Raghu is amazing and one of the best I hv watched so far .. it just touches your heart  the way u presented various flavours of Raghu from anger to calmness to romance to action to emotions to his rockstart/jaadugar image  .. a complete package of Raghu's various moods in one video .. wowww 👏👏👏.. wonderful presentation overall 👏👏👏

Thank you jo...ðŸĪ—...yes Raghu video is close to my heart too...the love for Arhaan and pain of loosing Raghu...outcome is that video...âĪïļ...now waiting for his come back...
Originally posted by simmi.friends03

Awesome thread...
No doubt arhaan is the best actor. ... he speak thru his eyes..wish god fulfill his wishes. . ðŸĪŠ

thanks simmi...
Originally posted by DivzOnAir

Very beautiful thread latha... a perfect tribute to the perfect actor...

thank you so much divya...😊
Originally posted by pinkpearl5

Hhappy birthday Arhaan â­ïļ
Nice thread :)

thank u... ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by __Sonali__

Many Many Happy Returns of the day Arhaan. Ur supertalented n down to earth actor. Still like you as Krishna thakur. Ws so crazy fr u those days. Stay blessed. Enjoy yur day. Regards

Very nice birthday thread 😊

thank you sonali...😊
Originally posted by Roopal_ArDi

fabulous thread ðŸ‘

Thanks Roopal...😊
Originally posted by heera1702

WOW!!!! ..What a fantastic thread latha ..u have done a splendid job ,such hard work put in hatss off ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ Arhaan is lucky to have a dedicated n hardworking fan like u . 👏 keep rocking n shining .😃

thank you so much Hema...yes he has many loyal fans...and we are all so proud to be his fans...😊