Happy Birthday Rockstar ~Arhaan Behll~AB's response on pg 10 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Many many happy returns of the day Arhaan. May the year ahead be as brilliant for you as you are for us... wish you a very happy birthday jaadugar.
Awesome thread...
No doubt arhaan is the best actor. ... he speak thru his eyes..wish god fulfill his wishes. . ðŸĪŠ
Very beautiful thread latha... a perfect tribute to the perfect actor...
Hhappy birthday Arhaan â­ïļ
Nice thread :)
Happy Birthday Superstar...😃 May you have a prosperous year ahead. Hoping to see you with Mansi back on screen very soon...😊
Many Many Happy Returns of the day Arhaan. Ur supertalented n down to earth actor. Still like you as Krishna thakur. Ws so crazy fr u those days. Stay blessed. Enjoy yur day. Regards

Very nice birthday thread 😊
May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.

I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Happy Birthday.

On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

May life's brightest joys illuminate your path, and may each day's journey bring you closer to your dreams! HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I Hope You Have An Amazing Day Because You Are Amazing! Thinking of you on your birthday, and wishing you all the best! I hope it is as fantastic as you are, you deserve the best and nothing less.

wishing u a very happy birthday arhaan ðŸĨģ
u r a amazing actor...love u lots...
u entered my life as krishna
my most favorite character till now
loved u too much as krishna
u blew life in the character
m a proud fan of urs
thanks for giving the amazing time 
love u lots