Bugheadlove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Please someone pinch me... πŸ˜† he is so cute he was indirectly asking his vijay for a date... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ i mean sacchi shaurya toh chuparustam nikla i mean itni jaldi date 😳 😳 haaye...so excited for the their first date oops just a dinner... πŸ˜› πŸ˜† and kasha what are they going to do are they going to play cupid for vaurya...??? 😲 πŸ˜• if yesss then they both are going to do the best thing ever...yayyy...!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well, Shaurya asking Vaibhavi for the dinner date was indeed a surprise! I feel Kabir is somewhere involved in it. Shaurya is just becoming awesome epi after epi..what a hottie!
WhenInRome thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
me after watching the precap-
πŸ˜†

did shaurya just asked Vaibh out???πŸ₯³

Super duper excitedπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by WhenInRome - 9 years ago
Bugheadlove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Soo true... 😊 😊 yay it was a big surprise...and yeah i too think that kabir is involved in this well lets wait for the episode and hope better... πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ and yeah seriously shaurya is damn hot! 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@wheninrome you are so damn funny πŸ˜› my reaction was exactly like yours bas i couldn't scream out during precap because my mom was sitting beside me πŸ˜› haha...

@o_gujariya hey!!! Lets hope for better πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ 😊 Edited by Vauryalover.... - 9 years ago