|| FF: FLOWER IN THE IRON HEART || CHAPTER 2 || RELEASED! || #29/9

Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Res! Actually have to say lot of things to my magician Sammy for her grand reentry, will express myself very soon..!! Remember i am not totally inactive , as cant live without my friends, so will definetly come here and do all the activities as used to do earlier whenever i got free time!!

Being Sammy' FF all time greatest fan, i cant stop myself from expressing myself, my thoughts and views, so will definetly do comment when i get free time, if not getting that then will surely manage to find out time for reading all Sammy's FF, all her work and also do comment on all of them.

I will always appreciate and will do comment , posts everything all my best friends work and their activities!!

Wait for my comment!,though i have already read all the seven entries in SWC, but commenting is left and morever there are more FF's and writing which SammyExpress has posted, which i have to read as always eagerly waiting for that..!! Therefore i have to do lots of reading and commenting.

P.s. : I am not in inactive mode and will never be but just in medium active mode means will participate in discussions, do post, comments, giving updates and everything which i used to do earlier but the thing is that will not be able to do so daily, but just when i got time and when i have to share my thoughts and views to all my dear friends here.

Will come in fully active made very soon asap,

Until then, take care...

See ya...

To all my dear and bestest friends!!
OMG...jhatke pe jhatka...!!!

ok..Shru loves surprises...!!😛 n she loves to Res also...🤣

Res...😆

@shru @Vishu and @Subham: take your time.. I'm here to stay.. lol.. 
Even I like *res* shru.. lol..

@Subham: happy to see your big and long comments.. last night I was sad to know you will be inactive/low active.. but you made my day dear.. happy to see you atleast normal active.. you take as much time you want.. I like comments in instalment.. lol
Chapter 2 release is soon!

Stay tuned!

But its a bit different, scary and sad... A constructive Update!

//SammyExpress!!
Ok! Sammy, me eagerly and always waiting for it..!!😊

But its scary and sad?????😕
Originally posted by subham101289

Ok! Sammy, me eagerly and always waiting for it..!!😊

But its scary and sad?????😕

Nightmares! ðŸ˜† snow and war!