Originally posted by lavanyajeevan

u can continue ur dream abt SRπŸ˜‰ nothing happened b/w them
thank u mera confusion durr karne ke liyeπŸ˜†
Posted: 9 years ago
yes i agreeπŸ˜†
it is something like
khoda pahar nikla chuha
I was laughing during the Flashback scene . VD kya naturally gir raha tha from bed πŸ˜† . BTW Ek baat hai ki During Raju-Gudiya time toh Raja used to sleep like a Sweet Bachcha , Phaike bhi nahi sota tha , But NOrmal hote hi aur Raju se Raja bante hi Bed pe sone ka tareeka bhi badal gaya ? πŸ€£
Originally posted by Snehal23

oh thank god, now i want a hot passionate sr of them☺️
me too want passionate SR of Rajbala .
really I was thinking that now maybe they did something and lo...all crap..I was like...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Raja needs to mind his tongue...his double meaning dialogues can arouse the gutter minds in us...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

I was laughing during the Flashback scene . VD kya naturally gir raha tha from bed πŸ˜† . BTW Ek baat hai ki During Raju-Gudiya time toh Raja used to sleep like a Sweet Bachcha , Phaike bhi nahi sota tha , But NOrmal hote hi aur Raju se Raja bante hi Bed pe sone ka tareeka bhi badal gaya ? πŸ€£

Really.. he slept like a baby... specially all tat part when he was insisted on sleeping on the floor only.. πŸ˜†
JM had to get him up
Originally posted by rg0782

really I was thinking that now maybe they did something and lo...all crap..I was like...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Raja needs to mind his tongue...his double meaning dialogues can arouse the gutter minds in us...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah.. when he was saying all that to that chhipakli i was blushing... and the precap made me blast at myslef... POPAT ho gayaπŸ˜†