CVS played joke on our GUTTER MINDS!!

k.atrina75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
did you all feel what i noticed..
in today's epi cvs played with our Gutter minds.
in the chhipkali scene-
raja said to Chhipkali tht- Kya.. tumne sab dekh liya...
then Madhu was shying and he said- Lo tum sharma rahi ho aur ye besharmi se sab dekht rahi

but then they showed that it was just them sleeping and Raja falling off the bed... 🀣🀣
🀣
🀣

well played cvs...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
raja was saying that lizard besharmi as if they did something besharmi!! lol. only madhu kept her hand under his neck while she was walking up & twice raja put his hand & leg on her! that's it!! she even dint remove her gunkhat! then what that lizard could have seen! the India want to know?? lol!!🀣
k.atrina75 thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhurish

raja was saying that lizard besharmi as if they did something besharmi!! lol. only madhu kept her hand under his neck while she was walking up & twice raja put his hand & leg on her! that's it!! she even dint remove her gunkhat! then what that lizard could have seen! the India want to know?? lol!!🀣

🀣 🀣
yes India wants to know this new technology of doing ahm ahm without even removing the EXTRA dupatta...
that was not even a part of her suit..
Raja had put it when doing phere...

Rajbala are serezly HIGH-Tech...
madhurish thumbnail
Originally posted by: k.atrina75

🀣 🀣
yes India wants to know this new technology of doing ahm ahm without even removing the EXTRA dupatta...
that was not even a part of her suit..
Raja had put it when doing phere...

Rajbala are serezly HIGH-Tech...

Yep! we have already seen their hi - tech ahem ahem.. & we hve seen it's result too!! dont frget madhu got pregnant in a month with this technology!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

k.atrina75 thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhurish

Yep! we have already seen their hi - tech ahem ahem.. & we hve seen it's result too!! dont frget madhu got pregnant in a month with this technology!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yup...🀣
 i hope they give up this High Tech technology and give us some ahm ahm moments... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³
madhurish thumbnail

yup...🀣
 i hope they give up this High Tech technology and give us some ahm ahm moments... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³

yep! iss high technology ko OLX pe bech do CV's!!πŸ˜†
i'm starving for their ahem ahem &romantic moments!!πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Snehal23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
pehele mera confusion durr karo kuch huva bhi ya nahi? sr huve ke nahi? kya main rajbala ke passionate sr dekhne ka dream continue karu ke nahi?πŸ˜†
lavanyajeevan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snehal23

pehele mera confusion durr karo kuch huva bhi ya nahi? sr huve ke nahi? kya main rajbala ke passionate sr dekhne ka dream continue karu ke nahi?πŸ˜†

u can continue ur dream abt SRπŸ˜‰ nothing happened b/w them
Edited by lavanyajeevan - 9 years ago
k.atrina75 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snehal23

<font size="3">pehele mera confusion durr karo kuch huva bhi ya nahi? sr huve ke nahi? kya main rajbala ke passionate sr dekhne ka dream continue karu ke nahi?πŸ˜†</font>

πŸ˜† Keep Dreaming Snehal
Bcz un dono ke flashback dekh k to yahi lagta hai k JM kept kicking him off the bed... 🀣
Raja itna innocent bacha lag rha tha flashback mei i doubt usne kuch kiya hoga.. πŸ˜†
Snehal23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

πŸ˜† Keep Dreaming Snehal
Bcz un dono ke flashback dekh k to yahi lagta hai k JM kept kicking him off the bed... 🀣
Raja itna innocent bacha lag rha tha flashback mei i doubt usne kuch kiya hoga.. πŸ˜†

oh thank god, now i want a hot passionate sr of them☺️