Ada
Natasha
Shaurya
Vaibhavi
Kabir
Samar
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
I expected Vaibhavi to be a strong character, but I'm not at all impressed with how her character is progressing.
Natasha is bold and a strong person for me.
Even Shaurya character is good. He is witty and sane at the same time 😃
Same Here! A lot was expected from Vaibhavi's character but i don't find her standing that ground. Her dialogues are also too subtle. Whereas Natasha seems way better in that, her expression, dialogue delivery nd body language..everything goes with the rhythm

Not that Vaibhavi is hopeless altogether but only if she could be a little more easy with her character. Her reprimand to the wrong doers is not just supposed to be in words but her expressions should also say it. She needs to work on her expression, thats all I feel.

Mens of the show are all on good point so far and Ada also does justice to her role. Am waiting for the further unfolds of her character. Till now, she only seems to be an egoistic girl, I want to see the other side of her character.
Natasha is way too strong and bold!
Now even after knowing about her childhood! I just can't help but admire her!!
Vaibhavi though I like her, at times irritates me! 
I like Ada too.. looking into the kind of family she is living, it takes time for her to break free from the clutches! And she started to listen to her!

Originally posted by Nash..

Same Here! A lot was expected from Vaibhavi's character but i don't find her standing that ground. Her dialogues are also too subtle. Whereas Natasha seems way better in that, her expression, dialogue delivery nd body language..everything goes with the rhythm

Not that Vaibhavi is hopeless altogether but only if she could be a little more easy with her character. Her reprimand to the wrong doers is not just supposed to be in words but her expressions should also say it. She needs to work on her expression, thats all I feel.

Mens of the show are all on good point so far and Ada also does justice to her role. Am waiting for the further unfolds of her character. Till now, she only seems to be an egoistic girl, I want to see the other side of her character.

Yes! Vaibhavi's dialogue are so unrealistic. Its also irritating to see a 18 year old to be in a detective/furious mood all the time .
Natasha's actress acting is certainly very apt. She understands her character very well!!
I wish Vaibhavi's character gets more variation, she is the lead of the show. Even I think that there is need for her to improve her acting skills.

As far as Ada is concerned, that girl is damn cute 😆
Originally posted by ..dreamygatz..

Natasha is way too strong and bold!
Now even after knowing about her childhood! I just can't help but admire her!!
Vaibhavi though I like her, at times irritates me! 
I like Ada too.. looking into the kind of family she is living, it takes time for her to break free from the clutches! And she started to listen to her!

Ya! Natasha's dark childhood pain is certainly not less than Vaibhavi's pain. But still that girl has a balance.
@bold Very true! You described it perfectly! 👏
It certainly will take time, and I would love it when she will breaks free
Originally posted by Rhapsody92

Ya! Natasha's dark childhood pain is certainly not less than Vaibhavi's pain. But still that girl has a balance.
@bold Very true! You described it perfectly! 👏
It certainly will take time, and I would love it when she will breaks free

Thank u dear!!! 😳
yes!! even I would love to see her break free!!!
I personally think Vaibhavi as is as Natasha.
Natasha is character is amazing. I find Vaibhavi's attitude completely misplaced.
Originally posted by oh_gujariya

natasha she has been a victim of sexual harassment and the way she has moved on makes her the most strongest girl 

Yeah, her moving on makes her more strong 😊
Natasha is a strong character. despite her problems and past she stays happy and keeps everyone around her happy as wellEdited by Asad4Zoya - 9 years ago