Karna is beautiful Character- Aham Sharma (New Interview) - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks a lot for nagging you didi to get this done Riti 😃.. Aham is marvelous and has good understanding of the Karna 👏 I am sure he was greedy for grey shaded script but alas 😭
wow...such a beautiful iv of aham...thank u so much ritidi for sharing...he has truly gone into da character of karna a lot...mah respect for him has increased multiple tyms nw aftr reading such awesome iv...hats off to u sir for portraying karn so brilliantly
This guy Really Really knows his stuff .. He is a true admirer or KARNA n the best is he has great understanding of the role & other characters too  .. I absolutely loved this answer and the last answer where he says about Karna's never give up attitude .. Aham Sharma is the only TV actor who won't be my drooling object but get my respect

I don't think Mahabharat characters can be looked as negative and positive. Even Duryodhan cannot be negative at times with his viewpoint. He thinks his father was a King so he is true heir and this kingdom belongs to him. So we should not judge characters as positive and negative. I give high regards to character of Karna. Basically you can call him a human with certain flaws, an edgy attitude. Circumstances goes awry in his life. Imagine a kid who was abandoned by his mother after birth, throughout his life he had to struggle to achieve anything. Nobody was willing to teach him archery which was his passion because he was of low caste. Imagine his agony and pain he must have gone through. He was refused by Draupadi saying he belonged to low caste. So calling her a Vaishya in his impulsive behavior which he regretted later in many books as mentioned. I am not defending his character but he did have some flaws. Same character who called Draupadi Vaishya was religious and would do anything to protect his Dharma. This edgy attitude of character is what appeals to me
Thanks so much for sharing this . 😳
a lovely interview! 
Karna is genuine, virtued yet flawed ... and thats what makes his special ... there is so much to learn from him...

his death is symbolic in a way... like his chariot wheel which gets trapped into the earth's surface ... and the way the roots of his life feel deeply indebted towards his friendship ... their is no coming out of either ... its where you have to succumb to fate!! 

Thank you all for sharing your awesome feedback on his interview.😃

TFS, Riti 😊
I always love to know his views regarding Karna 
Sorry Riti for the super late reply

due mom's illness was busy for few days

and ofc also kept me very busy

btw commented at the site

read the whole interview

Aham is awesome...