Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon OS:Love me like never before(celebrating Swaron first kiss)

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
The car suddenly stopped with a halt.Sharon tried starting it again but in vain.She stepped out of the car and saw the tyre of the car is punctured.She cursed stupid tyre under her breath.It was dark in the night and as she took a long route for her home due to traffic. . .She was stuck in a deserted place without a soul in the next one mile.She got tensed as it was already late and there was no one to help her.
"Heya,Ab tak ghar nahi gayi?"Sharon turned hearing the voice from behind and saw Swayam smiling with a hint of mischief in his eyes.
Sharon looked at him and then his eyes and made an angry face and turned around.
"Lagta hai tumhari car kharab ho gayi hai aur vaise is baar toh pichli baar ki tarah Simmi bhi tumhare saath nahi hai"Swayam said and Sharon remembered the first time when her car broke down and Swayam drove her home on his bicycle for the first time.Everything was same today except for the fact that at that time she thought she loathed Swayam and today she loathed anyone who said a word against Swayam.
Swayam made his cycle stand and came upto Sharon and stood in front of him.He held her hand and Sharon looked at him.
"Is Huma really that important that she can affect our relationship. . .Our love?"Swayam asked staring in her eyes.Sharon could not answer this question so she averted her gaze from Swayam.
"Sharon we promised each other that we will not let our personal life affect our professional life.We promised to keep it separate. . .Right?"Swayam asked looking at Sharon with love in his voice.
"You will not understand how it feels. . .you chose that mannerless girl for your academy who does not even have the respect for the talent she possess,who is so judgemental,who humiliated your GIRLFRIEND in front of everyone and you even after being my boyfriend take her side. . .It's unbearable"Sharon said finally giving all her feelings the voice.
"Sharon she is immature,Maybe she is judgemental,maybe she has an nobody- is-better-than-me attitude,maybe she does not respect her talent but then you only said na. . .She possess Talent and Sharon all these things has got to do nothing with her Dance.She came for the auditions and WE',Our team thought she is good enough to be selected for our academy and so we did select her.It was ateam;s decision Sharon amd who can understand that when it's ateam ypu have to keep WE' ABOVE I'.We all have done mistakes in the past but then that's a part of growing up. . .And our relationship is now not that weak that every other disagreement between us will lead to fights. ..Our love is much more stronger than that. . .Am I Right or Am I Right?"Swayam explained and asked her with a smile.
Swayam cupped her face in his hands.Sharon looked in his eyes filled with love and care.
"I am Sorry Swayam. . .I should have understand you will never do anything which can hurt me but I behaved so selfishly. . . "
"Shhh. . .Sharon!You are not selfish.You are KHOOBSURAT in every form."
Sharon smiled and they both got lost in each other's eyes when a lightening broke and Sharon jumped in Swayam's arms frightened.
It started raining and both of them ran for some shelter when they found a small empty space.Both were wet due to heavy rain.Sharon took off her red jacket to save herself from getting cold.Swayam found some woods and he arranged them and lighten the bonfire for some warmth.He looked for Sharon when he saw her standing across the bonfire at a little distance with her hands folded across her chest rubbing her hands for some heat.Her wet white sleeveless frock hugging her petite figure exposing her curves to his naked eyes raised his heartbeat. . .He kept staring at her in admiration.Sharon felt a gaze upon her and she looked at Swayam and found him staring at her.A Shiver ran down her spine as she looked in his eyes. . .the feeling in his eyes was not something she everyday sees in his eyes.It was something different.
"Swayam?"She said nervously.
"Ye. . Yeah. . umm. . .actually come. . .sit here you willl feel warm"Swayam tried to give explanation.
Sharon came and sat beside him.She looked at Swayam who was continuously looking down.Her scent was making him crazy.He didn't had the guts to face her right now because he knew he will not be able to control himself.Swayam got up when Sharon caught his wrist.
"Mujhe chodkar mat jao"Swayam turned at her words and sat down.Shaon was not able to handle the intensity in Swayam's eyes.She let go off his wrist and looked at Swayam to see him already looking at her with passion in his eyes.
Swayam couldn't resist himself this time.His hands automatically went to touch her cheeks. . .Sharon's heart was pounding in her chest as she realized what was coming in for both of them.Swayam storked her cheeks gently and looked at her lips and moved closer to claim his love.Sharon ran to the other side as her heartbeats went insanely erratic.Swayam tonight was in no mood to let her go.He came behind her and interwined both her hands with his. . .Sharon was loosing herself. . .She went weak on her knees. . .They both giving in to their love their passion rested themselves on the white door. . .Swayam kissed her silky smooth shoulders and she gasped at his action.Sharon rolled on the floor and Swayam followed her. . .Sharon looked in his eyes and Swayam gave her the assurance of his love and commitment. . ..He lied upon her and kissed her forhead with all the love in the world.Sharon closed her eyes and Swayam went down and kissed her chin and nuzzled his head in her neck.Sharon's hand went to his hairs and she pulled them crazily as if askong him to satisfy her anticipation.Her actions were making Swayam go wild.He looked up and gazed at her lips and then her eyes.He kissed her eyes and she opened them filled with love,care,affection and passion. . .A lone tear escaped her eyes and Swayam wiped it with his hands.
"Tum bahut special ho Sharon aur hamara First kiss bhi bahut special hoga"
He moved closer gazing at her lips and she closed her eyes. . . And their lips met ending all the distance between them pouring all the love in that one kiss. . .A kiss of promise to be with each other always,A kiss of passion to never let their love get old,A kiss of trust. . .A kiss of love.After so many hurdles these two souls met and how. . . Rains,Wind,Fire. . .Nature celebrated their love. . .Their passion.Swayam broke the kiss and looked at Sharon who was breathing heavily with closed eyes.As she opened her eyes,She smiled.
"I love You Sharon"
"I Love you too Swayam"
They both lied in each other's arms for the rest of the night celebrating the new chapter of their love.
Note-I never thought I would be writing something like this but the promo and SwaRon. . .I just couldn't resist. . .Celebrate this EPIC DAY to the fullest.Thank you VruShan.Do like and comment and tell if you liked it.
Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice os... Can't wait for tonight
Mansi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

woho nice take on current track๐Ÿ‘

loved d whole part๐Ÿ˜Š
i jst love ur work๐Ÿ˜ƒ
keep writing more chitra dii๐Ÿ˜ƒ
shaaz23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice os
U rose the expectations
Waiting for tonite
srinidhi94 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i could see the kiss when reading the os...
it is brilliant...
the emotions and feelings you described are perfect...
cutelove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well written dear..really it had some other factor whch made it beautifull may it was ur big effort at small places...in d beginning itself u did reminded of d first cycle ride ..i loved it a lot den swayam making sharon understand frm her talks only..he quickly picked up dat talk.abt talent huma possess n made his way ...dis s swayam!!! N naturr celebrated deir love...!!!! It did touched me...great wrk...u wrote it in amazing way..loved it...
Ps- i guesss d way u hav portrayed d storyline its gonna be same...:-P
Incorrect thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg Meri Mr.India
M surprised...
Too Gud d first kiss ws written Soo well
N I ws ryt in saying after watching d promo
v vl v able to write intimate scenes too
D emotions were penned down Soo well
Very happy to read dis os firm u...

Love

Your rajdhani express
taqy-vsm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very well written..could imagine things...
Amy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow...nice os.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Do write more os on swaron.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
U write really well.. ๐Ÿ‘
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely is yr..

celebrating epic day dear...