Arshi -ss- Silent love - Final chapter/Epilogue Chapter 7pg 4 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Loved it.. the whole concept nd its presentation is jst wowww.. keep it coming..😊
awesome.
so named after three updates.
lovely.
liked this bindas aman and kushi.
liked the it is going on.
little confused with aman and akash.
very very lovely story..
AMan Khushi - bro sis the way she order around him...

seriously the way Arnav behave he didnt know he ran of petrol😆...

khushi is so talented and successful...

wow!! ASR got warning from Aman and punishment from khushi😆

looking forward
Hey Harry seems an interesting story...
till 4th chapter I have only smiled and chuckled...
nicely written... 
continue soon pls.

Silent love 

Chapter 5

"-Arnav Ji are you ready -We will be over to pick you up in ten minutes you haven't forgotten -your forfeit."
"-I'm ready-"
"-At the door , please open -ding dong-"
"I didn't hear anything"
"The bells like me the silent type communication by text -so open the door"
Arnav stood there gaping
Khushi pointed to herself and then gave herself the thumbs up.
She gave him a twirl and then signalled him a question what do you think?
She stood there in a beautiful chiffon sari with a red sequin border and large kundan ear rings.
"Breathtaking -amazing "
She signalled back to him with Aman's help-
"For Salman - a girl has to make an effort for her beloved -you know one day I'll marry him"
"Yeh -he will be waiting for you at the Laxi Nagar crossing cause he has nothing better than to wait for you !"
"Arnav who's at the door ?"
"nani ji its Aman and Salman Khan's fiance "
"What Chote ?"
"Nothing Nani ji Its Aman and Khushi "
Khushi looked at her watch -and then indicated to Arnav -are you ready ?
"There's plenty of time , would you like to come in?"
Khushi looked at Aman who translated for her
"We have to leave now she doesn't want to miss a single thing"
"What you mean like standing in a ridiculously long queue to get in and then buying absurdly priced food and drinks and then sitting in crowded hall watching hundreds of women fawn over Salman Khan, listening to their screams and wolf whistles when he takes his shirt off"
Khushi 's eyes lit up and sparkled and she nodded her head vigourously and smiled. She held her head to one side and fluttered her eye lids.
Arnav shook his head and then said something that made Aman look up and stare at Arnav.
"Really ?You do you need to make gaga eyes at him when you have to fine specimens here in real life "
Was Arnav really flirting with his sister ? Aman glared at ASR- to warn him.
Khushi looked at ASR and felt his biceps and then gave him the thumbs down, She then pointed out his shirt and waved both pair of  thumbs from side to side indicating that he did not match up to Salman; she then turned to Aman hand smiled and kissed him on his cheek and indicated that he was perfect -except for his rakhi -he was her brother.
She looked downcaste and shook her head gently from side to side.
Nani had seen the exchange and heard the comments and laughed as she approached.
"Aman beta come in "
"Namaste Nani JI "
And then Arnav saw it, but Aman was used to it.
Khushi involuntarily took a step closer to Aman and sidled up to him -fear flickered in her eye's and then settled as he casually draped his arm over his sister's shoulder -and then the boldness returned to her eye's.
Arnav realised two things in that instant -Aman was not only her voice but he was her strength and proctor.
Aman's reactions were habitual that's how Khushi always behaved round new people nervous, till she had assessed them, she took her confidence from him until she knew where she stood with strangers;that's why he had found her response to ASR puzzling -not once had she retreated into her shell -instead she she had come out fighting, treating him like a long friend, his equal which she was. Aman felt that ASR had met his match in Khushi -the way she was treating him and the way he was responding. But this was his baby sister -more like his daughter-he had brought her up on his own for the last fourteen years on his own. He had taken responsibility for her from a very young age and  when his mother's body finally lost the will to fight anymore ,Aman took responsibility for her completely. He would have to watch ASR very carefully -he wasn't about to let him hurt his sister.
"Who is this , with you and did I hear that Chote was actually going to A BOLLYWOOD- INDIAN MOVIE with you?"
Khushi put her hands together and greeted Nani traditionally as ASR made the introductions before Aman could -"This is Khushi"
Khushi stepped forward touching Nani's feet
Aman and Nani stared at Arnav momentarily - Aman noticed that ASR was taking his place he was becoming Khushi 's voice and he hadn't even realised it.He had to watch carefully -could ASR change -could he be the one for his Khushi- he had to wait and watch carefully.
Nani looked up at Chote -he introduced Khushi -but she was obviously here with Aman -and what magic spell had she created that was making her Chote voluntarily attend a film.
"Come in and have a cup of tea before you go"
Nani watched the expression in her face change as she warily looked at ASR first and then Aman for reassurance -they both smiled reassuringly and beckoned her forward into the room.
Aman was watching ready to pounce like a hawk, as Nani grabbed Khushi's hand and led her to the sofa.
As they walked across the room Khushi clapped her hand's and pointed to the mandir.
Khushi eyes lit up at the beautifully decorated mandir.
Arnav shook his head and Aman laughed.
He looked in stunned disbelief -him the agnostic was falling for a girl who visibly smiled at the site of a Mandir -typical of fate -it always laughed at him.
Khushi distracted and started peeking in and looking and admiring the mandir at the way it was decorated.
"Khushi you like it-you can go in if you want "
Khushi couldn't resist -re-emerging a few minutes later
"Beti what did you pray for ?"
Khushi pointed to Arnav and Aman and smiled.
"You shy ? really you prayed for both of them anything special"
Khushi nodded and shook her head - confused how to tell Nani .
She looked at her gently and smiled and pointed to her voice box and shook her head and then made actions of flying wings -indicating that her voice had flown away a long time ago when she was a child.
With her actions and Nani's interpretation she told her that she had prayed to Devi Maya that they wouldn't embarrass her at the movies and behave themselves -she really hoped that Aman wouldn't fall asleep and start snoring like he did last time he took her.
Aman and Arnav watched her and Nani talk as if they had known each other all their lives.
"Chai Khushi ?"
She made Nani understand She would prefer Adrak wali chai -Khushi jumped up and indicated to all that she would make it.
She rushed off following HP returning awhile later with adrak wali chi for all.
"Nani praised her chai commenting she hadn't had such a delicious cup of tea in a long while."
Everyone had joined them for tea and to stare in amazement that Arnav was going to watch a film -an Indian film.
Seeing was believing ,all there were convinced that he would find an excuse not to go.
Khushi looked at the time indicated to Aman that they had to leave -
"Excuse us Nani Ji otherwise if I miss the film we will have to endure the torture twice she will watch it and make me watch it again looking at Arnav -and if I go down so do you -boss or no boss!"
They all laughed

"She is very pretty -but she doesn't speak- she 's not good enough for our Arnav -she's not perfect"
"What do you mean she doesn't speak ? She speaks more than you -didn't you notice she didn't stop"
She doesn't speak Sasuma! She is like broken toy -one that you can't fix"
"Manorma! she is not broken , she doesn't need fixing, she is perfect - she smiles with her eyes and only those with a good heart would recognise that. Only broken people look for the same in others because of's their own insecurities. That's the problem with you you can't tell the difference between a real diamond and paste. And Khushi is a perfect diamond -I see that -but that doesn't matter Arnav and Aman see it too -and that makes all the difference."
All three had heard the whole conversation Aman noticed , the anger flare in ASR's eyes and clench his fists, Khushi smiled and slipped her hand into Aman's hand and shook her head and smiled and said lets go - Salman 's waiting.
She placed a hand on Arnav's shoulder and shrugged hers and smiled - it didn't matter she was used to comments like that.
Arnav replied that "it still didn't make it right "
Khushi used her eyes and a combination of simple hand signals and Aman's help to say to Arnav "You change the world one person at time -I won Nani ji today -next time may be ,It will be your Mammi or maybe it won't ;some people you can never change."
"How can she say you don't speak -you say more in couple of sentences than she does in an hour?"
"Salman - keys please Aman! I need to drive"
"Arnav say a prayer Khushi is driving put your seat belt on we are partaking in the next Dehli Grand Prix- I ll take the back seat -you joining me or are you showing your false bravado by sitting in the front!"
Khushi glared at Aman and told Aman " to zip it -Arnav waiting -front or back , let's go" tapping at her watch.
Arnav sat and belted himself in and the heard Khushi rev the engine squeal the car out the drive -he grabbed the seat of his car as he watched her weave in and out of Dehli traffic like a true professional cab driver -cutting up drivers going across a round about and the wrong way up a one way street. Finally he had to say something.
"Khushi you know that we have to be alive to watch the film !"
Arnav turned round and saw Aman siting with his head back eyes closed -sleeping -obviously he was accustomed to Khushi particular driving style.
The car halted with a jerk -yes she had actually managed to park the vehicle in the tinniest space.
Aman stood patiently at the boot of the car waiting .
"What are we waiting for ?'
"I can see that you have never been to the pictures with Khushi - our picnic basket"
"What ?"
We can buy popcorn and ice-cream and whatever else she wants inside ?""Not my Khushi -I tried to warn you -now just sit back and experience Miss Gupta at the cinema's and we will have to translate for her as well -as crazy as her words are"
Arnav wouldn't have believed it if he hadn't been there.
She had an argument with the ticket collector and won about the food with Aman translating for her. She held her own little picnic and shared her food with total strangers and them. she danced in her seat whilst Aman and Arnav sank lower and lower. Everytime Salman's shirt came off Khushi whistled as loud as she could. The first time she whistled Arnav had a heart attack and looked at Aman -who held out a sleeve of paracetomols smiling. Arnav shook his head -i'll take my punishment like a man."
"ASR you still have a lot more coming you're way. The night is still young"
The look that Aman received was one of absolute plain terror at what more the night could hold.
Finally the film was over and Khushi was dancing on air.
"It's a good job that she can't sing or we really would't survive"
Khushi then took the boys out for food -they had chaat from a street vendor whilst ASR looked at the food as though it would walk away by itself. She found a balloon man and bought half his balloons from him and let them go only hanging onto two, kissing each one as she let it go.
"khushi what are you doing ?"
Khushi explained to Arnav that she was sending a prayer and a wish up to heaven -it might reach there faster. ASR smiled at her. She had ice-cream and had made Aman have one too since she couldn't decide on a flavour , she had triple scoop each a different flavour and Aman's was the same. Each time he reached the next flavour she would take a little bit of his cone and when her's was finished as she wolfed it down at a ridiculous rate ;she watched Aman -till he smiled and gave her the rest of his cone.
"You do this every time Khushi -why don't you just order four scoops yourself."
She moved her hands very quickly and Arnav couldn't follow the conversation.
"Pardon Aman I didn't follow that last part -she should order eight mini scoops for herself , so I can eat mine in peace."
Khushi jumped i the conversation -Arnav don't listen to him he only wants two scoops he orders the third for me in the first place.
The group broke into laughter as Khushi took them to the park where they fed the ducks and she paddled in the fountain and she made Aman and Arnav join her and then the three lay on the grass watching the clouds and stars trying to name the shape of clouds as they floated by.
Eventually Aman drove them back to Shantivan whilst Khushi slept in the back.
"Enjoyed your punishment ?"
"Yes actually Aman I did! Tell her I'll speak to her tomorrow"
"Why ASR ? She's my sister -let her have her dreams, as long as she hope she will always dream -you might just break her dreams"
"Aman -she is special-I wouldn't let anyone break her dreams-night Aman - give us a chance Aman or she will lose hope slowly and you will end up breaking her dreams. Everybody deserves one chance"
"Aman looked at Khushi and the Arnav -text her tomorrow I'm sure she will be waiting "
x""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""x
Edited by harrybiggins - 9 years ago
It was beautiful. Sure your khushi speaks more than a vocal person. Slowly i am falling in love with your story.
It's lovely update. ..

the way Aman was warning Arnav for movie in khushi's style 😆

like the way khushi spoke to nani and without any pain told her she cant speak...

like the way Arnav is becoming her voice..

wow nani give correct reply to manorama

khushi is so matured the way she told Arnav. ..

wow killing driving by khushi then what a fun full day

finally like the way Arnav talked to Aman

eagerly looking forward
Silent Love  

chapter 6

It had been over a year that Arnav and Khushi had been spending an increasing amount of time with each other.

The odd casual coffee and ice-cream had turned into a standing date most evenings, usually down a local ice-cream parlour at Laxmi Nagar -to the extent they had their own table. Arnav smiled as recalled the first time that he had his coffee and her ice-cream.

Arnav pulled up outside her house just as he saw Khushi leaving a large building across from their house. She was in her overalls -the building carried the initial AKG Motors.
Arnav met her at the entrance and smiled, Khushi smiled back and told him that Aman wasn't there.
"Khushi I have to deliver some documents to him Arnav had stopped by Laxmi Nagar on the pretext of delivering papers to Aman for the morning meeting -emailing a copy would have sufficed- but the excuse that it required a signature was what he used as justification to meet Khushi.
Arnav knew that the errand that he had sent Aman on would keep him occupied for at least two hours -time enough for him to deliver the papers and see Khushi.
"Khushi while I wait can I have a coffee?"
"Err ...no one drinks that stuff at home Akash has chai like me. Lets go to the local ice-cream shop -they may have coffee"
They sat at a table at the ice cream parlour but that took Khushi and Arnav about fifteen minutes to get there.

Arnav watch as she must have wave and chatted -Khushi style to every person as they walked. To top it of she stopped to play marbles with group of boys -hitting the bull eye and then high fives the boys as they all laughed.
"Can he play ?"
Khushi made a sad face and shook her head.
"Can he fly a kite ?"
Khushi looked at Arnav and then back at the boys -and shook her head
"Can he ...Khushi held up her hand and then using her hands explained to them he couldn't use a catapult , or play gilli- danda or climb trees , bowl a cricket ball like her or Akash or kick a ball and was completely useless when it came to cars- he didn't even know that a car needed petri to run.
"Khushi Didi why are you his friend then ?"
"He is Aman bhaiya's boss"
All the boys then nodded their heads wisely, grasping the situation -this was Akash bhaiya's boss not Khushi Didi's friend"
Arnav was laughing as they walked away -"just for the record -i play cricket , football and hockey "
Khushi explained to him "Did you want to spend the next hour playing with the boy's"
Arnav shook his head and laughed.
"You know you look much better when you laugh " Khushi ironed out his frown lines as she signed him.

As they entered the cafe and took their seats Khushi placed their order one bitter horrible black coffee -and then went on to explain to the shipowner that if was plain black he could maintain his moods for longer -sugar might actually sweeten him up -so he had to stay away from it. She on the other hand wanted a vanilla ice-cream with three sauces and multicoloured sprinkles and moon dust that popped in your mouth with a crackle .

Khushi was already in heaven just describing her ice-cream to the owner. She hadn't even started eating it yet and she looked as though she was going to orgasm. Could she really love food this much?
Arnav noticed that having no voice didn't hold Khushi back in this environment , here she was happy , loved and treated as an equal by most. Arnav was finally beginning to understand why Aman had never moved from Laxmi Nagar -here his Khushi was safe. Everything was familiar -people knew and she knew them they had all found a way to understand her and her them.
They sat at a table but not in silence -well not Khushi version of silence she signed him and used her phone to text so that he understood. What did he like about the bitter dark liquid that made her toes curl cause it was bitter.

"why do you like black coffee ?"
"Are there any other colours?"
Khushi looked at him with a loss of words as his statement continued "I like it like i like my woman, hot and strong "
Khushi choked on her ice-cream she quickly stretched across to grab a tissue before the contents of her mouth ended up on him. In her rush, she knocked over her ice-cream and spoon which suddenly seemed to develop wings. It somersaulted over and hit Arnav on the nose. In her anxiousness Khushi quickly stretched across the table to offer him a tissue instead in her hurry she knocked the steaming cup of coffee into his lap.
Horrified at her resultant actions Khushi ran round to his side to mop up the offending hot bitter liquid and then it happened -she slipped and fell straight into his lap forcing him back into a seated position.
He wasn't sure what he was suffering more from -was it really possible ? He had just been wacked on the nose by a metal spoon, traces of ice-cream trickled down his face and had steaming hot coffee thrown at him followed by a beautiful wriggling girl and the more she wriggled the more aroused he got even in his damaged and painful state ...he was getting hard.

"Stop"
And Khushi stopped wriggling and her eyes widened she felt it -no she had imagined that -surely not !
Then Aman walked in.
Both Arnav and Khushi had the same train of thought Shit! the only difference Arnav verbalised his noughts whilst Khushi just thought them.
"Khushi what the hell is going on and ASR what happened to you"
"Your sister happened to me! I'm not sure which injury to deal with first"
"If I may suggest Khushi -Get of Arnav -give me your hand "

Aman removed Khushi from Arnav and then asked her if she was OK ?"
"Now you ASR -how bad is it ? Usually if Khushi is involved it's bad"
"A bit bruised sticky and wet and burnt -how's that for openers "
"Khushi -you going for some kind of record here -how much damage can you do to one guy in five minutes "
Khushi bit her lips apologised and moved forward to try and help the situation. Arnav had just got himself under control -there was no way he was about to embarrass her or himself in front of her brother and friends. He held up his hands as fast as Aman got hold of Khushi by the scruff of her neck.

"Khushi you have helped enough today please stop -go home while I try and sort this mess out.
Khushi -thanks -as dates go this one will always be up there"

Khushi looked at Aman "It wasn't a date Aman, tell him the date is tomorrow same time and same place if he can walk"
"Khushi he needs danger money to go on a date with you and I need a boss that can still walk the day after tomorrow- so I'll say NO"
"I carry special insurance -so I'll say yes!"

Aman didn't know who to glare more at his sister or his friend cum boss.
Arnav smiled and nodded at Khushi to go home.
"Aman you don't need to worry -tomorrow would be the safest date that Khushi would ever go on ...man I think you need to get me to the hospital -forget walking I think your sister is an advocate for family planning -i think she has burnt my balls !!!"
"Serve you bloody right for looking at my sister and engineering my absence"
"Ok I think I have paid the price for what i did to you -""Arnav I'm serious -she is my kid sister and .."
"I am deadly serious about getting to know her- trust me when I say I am never going to hurt her intentionally but the same i can't guarantee about her"
"Let's get you to the hospital."
It was after that eventful day that Khushi and Arnav started spending time together.
He learnt sign for her by attending classes , she tried hard to drink coffee -the closest she got was an iced mocha caramel latte.
She made Arnav smile and now he wanted to lay the world at her feet.
Rakashabandan had come and gone - everything was planned down to the last detail for tonight.
Nothing had been left to Aman. Right down to the last detail Arnav had planned it.
The perfect proposal. It had been weeks in the planning -the backdrop, the ambience ,the food the ring and the verse.
Aman already knew Arnav's intentions he had already declared his intentions to Aman who was Khushi's brother and one of his closet friends.

Edited by harrybiggins - 9 years ago
awesome update..

adventure has to be there where khushi Arnav are😆.. proof is their first date...

Wow!! like thhe way Arnav spoke to Aman..

BY the way some places u have used Akash instead of Aman

proposal - eagerly waiting
It's a good plot and you always come up with original themes so looking fwd to reading more from you