Fan Fictions

Arshi -ss- Silent love - Final chapter/Epilogue Chapter 7pg 4

harrybiggins thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Synopsis 

A girl who lives in a world where she has no voice but still manages to speak volumes
A brother who looks after her and would lay the world at her feet 
A man who falls for the girl not noticing her lack of sound 
A girl who refuses steadfastly to marry the man that she loves 
A man who will do anything to convince the girl who loves him to accept them 

This is their story  would you like to know some more  -then let me know and i will guide you through their story telling you of their ups and downs , their plots and sub plots 

You know how -let me know 

Part one -scroll down -let me know what you think ?

Part 1 pg 1
Part 2 pg 2
Part 3 pg 3
Part 4 pg 4 
Part 5 pg 4
Part 6 pg 4
Edited by harrybiggins - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoGreen thumbnail
Please update this FF on regular basis...
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous
loved it/
harrybiggins thumbnail
Chapter I

She jingled her bangles at him, right in front of his face. She looked down at his face and smiled, and presented herself before him, twirled and showed of her new sari and earring and looked up at him questionably.
He smiled , appreciation reflected in his eyes, his index finger touched his thumb followed by an a flying kiss. His approval fully granted.He stood up and grabbed his keys "lets get you to the mandir"
As he walked out of his cabin -Khushi grabbed his hand and opened his palm and grabbed the car keys smiling. Jingled them in his face shaking her head , grabbed his hand and smiling pulled him down the stairs leading the way to the car.
Laughter was not a sound that frequented AR designs often but it was a sound that followed Khushi everywhere.
People looked at her and smiled.There was something about her, her persona , her aura that made people smile and laugh. She was like a ray of sunshine, spreading happiness where she went.
The engine roared into life and just as Khushi placed the car into reverse, she heard it , the sound that made her heart stop. The sound that always curtailed her fun, ruined her plans. That ringtone belonged to only one person. The name was flashing on the screen whilst the phone did a little jig all on its own on the dashboard -mocking her , ruining her plans. His hand stretched out towards the phone to answer.
Khushi placed her hand on his gently stopping the action and looked into his eyes pleadingly shaking her head, willing him, begging him not to take the call. He gently shook his head at her and pressed answer as Khushi's anger flared and erupted through her eyes. It was teej, she had been fasting all day and now when it was nearly time -he had to take the call. He could have easily just asked her to starve rather than go through all this natak, that she didn't see the point of when it included her stomach. In fact why was most religious things involved the absence of food from her stomach. Must have been a man who invented these traditions , since it was always women who were having to give up food.
"Yes ASR...when...where...I'll get a replacement vehicle sent out to you...you want one sending to RM as well...OK one to rescue and the other to transport ...no problem I'll sort the vehicles and get back to you"
"What Khushi? why you pulling on my shoulder -its only a five minute delay and then we will be on our way. Slow down what did you say ...there are no spare drivers in the bank because its Teej most people have gone home early ...I'll ring a hire company and they will deliver the vehicle and organise a taxi service for the Raizada house.
Khushi furiously shook her head -she picked up Aman's phone and texted ASR car sent to RM -no spare vehicle whats wrong with yours ?
Text- Aman if I knew that I would fix it ! Order me a cab or pick me up !
Khushi Text him back -think of it as a sick child what are its symptoms ?
Aman -you ass! I hate kids -is that all you could think off ? I don't know !
Aman saw Khushi bit her lip and looked fearfully at Aman
"Khushi -you wanted to text -so text ! you sort it out -I was just going to order him a cab!"
What's he said to me ?
...he laughed "he called me an ass -don't worry -thats mild he calls me worse! It doesn't mean anything -he threatens to sack me at least once a week!"...why do i work for him... he's a good guy ...I've got his back and he's got mine ..just like you have ...and the the pay and fringe benefits are excellent !"
Khushi texted him more Have you got a flat tire or will the engine make a sound when you turn the key ?
"No flat tyre and no sound and if we have stopped playing hundred questions ...order the F******* car or cab for me ...NOW!"
"It's not a nice habit to swear ...did your mother never wash your mouth out with soap and water?"
"Really Aman ?... Please order the F****** D*** CAR ! NOW!"
... Are we going to pick him up ? or order him a cab?...why are your cheeks bright red? What's he texted you now ?
Aman started to laugh -lets go pick him up -he can drop us off and have my car till tomorrow -we can go in yours tomorrow?"
Khushi punched the coordinates into the sat nav reversed the car following the instructions in the sat nav. All too soon they saw ASR outside his vehicle talking and pacing.
Khushi and Aman got down from the vehicle
"About time too you a***... "
Arnav spotted Khushi after launching into Aman-the girl he was with was stunning -he hadn't seen her in any of the portfolios -she must be one of the new models on the books.
"Sorry Aman I didn't realise you were on a date -you never said -you should have just ordered me a cab!"
Aman smiled back -Khushi wanted to come ...she wants the keys. Khushi had already walked round the vehicle twice and she says there are no flat tyres.
Aman took the keys from Arnav and handed them to Khushi.
Khushi put the keys in the ignition and turned the key ? She heard the engine turn but it didn't spark into life.
Khushi jumped out the car and walked up to Aman; Aman erupted into laughter.
"Arnav ... Khushi says the car is like her stomach -starving -it needs feeding -you have run out of petrol"
Arnav had the decency to look up at the girl and nod sheepishly .
Aman took a spare canister from his boot and started topping the petrol tank up. Only to find Khushi shaking both her arms in desperation stopping him. Arnav looked up at the commotion ,he was trying to attend to the meeting that he was late for and all this girl was doing was creating noise -how hard could it be to top up the tank. As he looked up he saw her making various hand signals at Aman and finally point at him and then Aman -shaking her head in defeat.
Aman looked at Arnav -You take our car, and I'll order us a rescue vehicle to tow your car to the garage- at least you can attend the rest of your meeting"
"Why is she shaking her head at us like a pair of idiots?"
"Because thats what she called us ...she said I wasn't much cleverer than you i have just filled your petrol tank with diesel!-she says not to start the car they will be able to drain and wash your engine by tomorrow -if you start it you will be stuffed!"
"Are you sure you don't want to go and let me wait for the cab"
"No you go -the meeting is more important than the ..."
Aman felt his head being struck from behind "Owww now what ?"
He turned to speak to Khushi and then turned back to Arnav looking as sheepish as he could not knowing how to begin when Arnav saw Khushi prod him from behind .
"Your meeting isn't not more important than our 's but your meeting won't wait , while god will be more understanding as he ...as he ... as he ..." Arnav saw her poke him again in the ribs " As he ...forgot to give us adequate brain cells to read a fuel gauge and the word petrol!"
Arnav could see fire being spat at Aman -poor guy -he knew exactly who wore the pants in their relationship.
Arnav -took the keys and without a thank you left shooting off to his meeting

x-------------------------x

INDEX 

Chapter 1 pg 1

Chapter 2 pg 2 

Chapter 3 pg  ???

Chapter 4 pg  ????

Chapter 5 pg ?????

Edited by harrybiggins - 9 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved itb
harrybiggins thumbnail

Chapter 2

Arnav received a text "Your vehicle is ready -fully fuelled and in the parking bay "

It was 6:30 time to go home -he would find Aman and return his keys and pick up his car.

Arnav entered to find music belting through the airwaves and a man in overalls strumming along on an air guitar to dancing in the dark by Bruce Springstein.

Obviously the mechanic who delivered the car -what the hell did he think he was doing behaving in this manner in his offices. Arnav not used to raising his voice at his employees -usually his cold glare was enough to reduce them to a quivering mass- that was if he could be heard. Here he was being drowned out by Bruce Springstein.

"Enough !" he screamed as Aman came through the door.  Aman was witness to Arnav's screaming -which could be heard halfway down the corridors putting the fear of god into those employee's finishing off their days work and sending a prayer of thanks that it was not them at the receiving end of ASR wrath.

"Just exactly what are you doing ?"

Khushi looked like a child caught with her hand in the cookie jar. Startled and scared -her expressive eyes showed fear and then looked for reassurance from Aman.

"Arnav what's the problem ?" Walking over to Khushi and standing next to her.

"What's the problem ? I come to return your keys and find ...find ..."

It was a rare event that ASR was lost for words -find what ? A young boy enjoying himself in Aman's office after working hours.

"We have a lot of confidential information in our offices -not privy for the likes of every Tom Dick or Harry -that's what wrong!. Who the hell said he could be in here alone -unaccompanied -and then blasting music out as though he were the radio station."

Khushi didn't want an argument flaring between her brother and his employer. She tugged on Aman's sleeve.

Aman spoke to her with a hand gesture what ? But the look that entered his eyes was different from protector to love when he looked at her. Arnav saw the look change in Aman's eyes leaving him more confused state than he was a moment age

Khushi ran to his desk picked up a set of keys and ran over to ASR. She gave him the set of keys and opened the door showing him the exit.

What the ... Is he showing me the way out ...in my own building ?"

Aman laughed - "yes she is !"

" Khushi - i have to have a word with ASR why don't you go make me a drink and a black coffee for ASR and no sugar and ..." He had just been face palmed. " What do you mean no snack ? I am not carrying extra few pounds" looking down at his waist. "Khushi I'm hungry, I haven't had any lunch!"

Khushi glared at ASR "Unbelievable -what did I do ?"

Khushi returned a while later carrying a plateful of samosa's and tea and coffee.

"Thanks monkey -you go home I'll meet you at home ...what do you mean you're going to wait for me ...oh I see you brought ASR's car -you have no car to get home- I'll be half an hour ...don't screw your face up -you don't look pretty like that "

Arnav noticed the smile that lit up her face and eyes -it was the girl from yesterday did she ever say anything -Aman seemed to be able to read this girl perfectly. Why was she dressed in those overalls ?

"ASR lets finish -Khushi I'll meet you in the car -go see what you can wreck!" Aman threw his keys to her.

"Aman you go home -I took up your time yesterday and now she's waiting for again. I'll see you tomorrow this can wait"

Arnav watched form above as he watched Aman and Khushi from his cabin -it suddenly struck him as he watched the two of them laugh and "talk". She couldn't speak, she spoke in sign to Aman and he was her voice. He was her voice. Suddenlly felt his heart constrict. Now he was confused and perplexed -why had she no voice -no that was wrong she had a voice -Aman ! Her eyes spoke volumes. She intrigued him. Why was she wearing those overall's

Yesterday he thought she was model and today she overalls bearing the logo of AKG motors.

They were responsible for servicing the fleet of cars that AR designs and AR enterprises ran.

Was she a delivery girl- a job that involved little or no speaking. He could make her a model she would earn more in one job than she probably did all month. Also she seemed to be close to Akash.

It was obvious from the way they communicated -they had a long standing relationship-the true nature would reveal itself in time. Akash had a very protective streak in him which surfaced every time she was around.

harrybiggins thumbnail

Chapter 3

The following two weeks had Arnav in a tizz, he found it hard to focus on meetings and tasks that required his full attention -one particular meeting he found that he his brain had wandered of imagining the the girl with laughing eyes and dazzling eyes calling him and Aman Idiots. It was actually Aman who came to his rescue.
"ASR what happened in that meeting -you seem distracted"
"mmm nothing -I've just got a lot on my mind"
"What more than the normal fifty ball that you juggle"
"Yes -more than that- it's more of a puzzle ,I'll work it out"

"Aman I have to drop of some papers to you,but i m running late "
"I'll pick up from you later,ASR from Shantivan"
Arnav sat there puzzling lots of things one of them Aman never, repeat never invited him to house infact in all the years that Aman had worked for him -he had never had an invite to his house. Other employees invited him -the fact that he didn't attend any employee's had nothing to do with the fact that in the last nine years had never invited him to his house. Despite him being his right hand man, trusted work colleague, friend he had never been invited to his house. All he knew about Aman was he had no parents and seemed to be recently hanging out with a girl who wore overalls from AKG motors.
Aman looked at his watch -deliver the documents and get home -it was Rakshbandan today -he was dead -Khushi would have. He was going to have to do some serious grovelling to make up for being late. ASR really had some timing -it wasn't often that Aman booked time off work -this was one of those days and now he was going to be late - but those documents had to have ASR 's signature ready for the courrier to be picked up in the morning.
Khushi -well - he would take his punishment , she would forgive him -she always did. He would buy her some galaxies and chaat on the way home.Her stomach was always the route to his forgiveness.
Aman knocked to find HP opening it -
"Aman Bhaiya -Arnav Bhaiya is having dinner at the table with Nani Ji"
"HP call him out -I have a two minute job"
"Bhaiya you know Nani will not allow Bhaiya to get up until dinner is finished -you come in"
"I am running late -I just need a signature "
"Bhaiya -you know Nani wouldn't let you go without eating"
Oh boy -ASR -you owe me, big time Khushi is going to make mincemeat of me -and you , as it is she really hates you.
"Namaste , Nani Ji, I am sorry to disturb you bit I need ASR's signature -30 second job"
ASR got up to get sign the papers.
"Chote sit!"
"Nani Ji it will.."
"Arnav I said sit-it's dinner time" turning to Aman "join us Beta, HP "
Aman sat trying to stifle his laughter and not look at ASR who was presently glaring at Aman.
Aman looked up ASR and then said "It doesn't work anymore -Nani Ji's is more scarier -two grown men, whizz kids of the business world who strike fear in majority of people they know ,are no more than two purring kittens in front of a beautiful 65 year old lady. If only the world knew"
"Aman -may I remind you who you work for "
"Chote! Stop your bullying ASR tactic's - mera bechare Aman - you tell me if he gives you a hard time -I'll twist his ear"
"Ji Nani ji" -looking at ASR .
"Unbelievable ! It's a good job I never let you come to AR designs -Nani -you will destroy my reputation in minutes"
"Aman -why are you taking so little ?"
"Nani ji, I have to go I'm already late and who jo hai...woi ..."
Arnav now started to smile squirm -you were laughing at me a minute ago -now Nani has caught you -it's your turn. Arnav started to enjoy watching Aman squirm his way out of this little trap that he had got himself into.
"Ji Nanai ji -woi ...she ...my phone!"
Aman saw his text and then the next and then the next
You're late .
YOU ARE LATE
YOU ARE VERY LATE !
Arnav saw the change in Aman -he was literally wolfing down his food swallowing it whole .
"Aman beta -slow down the food is not running away"
"No Nani Ji , but time is, I need to get home soon or Arnav will have to find some one else to shout at tomorrow"
"I've finished let me sign those papers"
Arnav saw the next text
Do you even love me ?
Care for me ?
I've been waiting for you for the last two hours - my forgiveness is rapidly vanishing as my hunger seems to increasing exponentially.
"Aman -you had better go -you are being summoned !"
"Khushi?"
"Yes"
Arnav knew he didn't like that. He didn't like Aman being called by Khushi -he had finally figured out that part - he like Khushi -a lot! The question was what was her relationship with Aman.
He had see a few of Aman's aquantainces but they never lasted very long but this girl was different -he couldn't put his finger on it.She wasn't his regular run of the mill types of girl. He had taken time to learn sign , for her , she was special to him . He had already figured that out ;but the rest he wasn't quite there.
"Where is she waiting for you ?"
Aman didn't like this line of questioning. Why was Arnav asking about Khushi he looked up at Arnav's face and saw the look. He knew that look well -he was on the prowl, something about Khushi had caught his eye. He knew Arnav 's reputation with women well- he had protected Khushi from him and many like him. Those who thought his ray of sunshine was an easy target. He put them right soon men and aunties all alike. Those who thought she would be an easy catch , those who thought that no one would tie themselves to a mute girl-she wasn't worth much. Khushi was used to being treated like dirt by a lot of people until Aman had shown her her worth. It was there loss that they didn't spend time with her she had a wealth of knowledge and love to share.
Where he had been living for the last nine years people knew Khushi -here she was treated as an equal-they knew her there were no prejudice against her. Here where she lived she was treated as an equal. She had fought her battles and won. She had made people acknowledge her and won their respect. She had shown how to overcome adversity with love and laughter. They had built a safe world for her in which to exist in Laxmi Nagar. He could have moved out of here and into a far more affluent area -but Khushi would have to start her battles again -No they were happy where they were. Thanks to Arnav he was rich. Richer than he could have ever believed possible.
But that look in his face meant that he and Khushi were in trouble.

"She is waiting -I had better go! nani Ji ijazzat ho thoi"

kritash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome.
wonderful.
fantastic and fabulous.
loved it.
superb.
eagerly waiting for the next update.
Please do PM me.
tanu_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
well awesome concept
continue soon
w8ng 4 more
harrybiggins thumbnail

Hi to you all,
I didn't name this story -but thanks to a another member -surrazdan  -it now has a name !
One i think is apt -and lovely -thankyou -and reflects Khushi in this version.

Silent Love 

Chapter 4

Arnav started looking into Aman's personal file for his home address -really Laxmi Nagar that was his address nine years ago -and hadn't changed. Why he was a very affluent individual now -wealthy in his own rights -maybe not to the extent that he was but still he had money and power to be reckoned with courtesy of AR designs and the fact that he was second in command.
Emergency contact - next of kin -sister -Khushi Gupta - now that was interesting.
in all the time that he had known him not once had he mentioned family and especially not a sister. Not once. Why ? Was he ashamed of her ? No that was not the Aman, he knew. So why did he keep her hidden.? Well it was time for Khushi to come out of the shadows -he was interested in her.
Why did she wear overalls that said AKG motors. That name he knew that AR designs/AR coorp and AR Enterprises paid a regular amount of money to AKG motors to keep his fleet of cars on the road. Any time they need a spare car or driver or rescuing -it was usually through AKG motors.
Time for a basic google search - what was the mystery behind who owned AKG motors and where was it located ? What was Khushi's part in it.
A few presses of the button revealed that AKG motors was a limited company registered at companies house with two major share holders -Akash Gupta and Khushi Gupta. From the accounts that had been presented -was a thriving company which an exhibited a high profit margin.
The more he researched the more he realised that they had ventured from just fixing cars to renting and selling cars as well. They had a lorry section as well as bikes. they had truly diversified themselves and captured the automobile and now were taking over the bike market.
They were an expanding growing business.
Well it wasn't everyday that you learnt that your second in command worked for you because he wanted to not because he needed to. He was independently wealthy. Arnav saw many pictures of Aman at meetings and presentations and openings of various events -Khushi -behind him or at the side.
The Gupta's were worth millions, in there own right and this was the information that was readily available to him-so the reality was he was probably worth a lot more. So why Laxmi Nagar -not the poorest but then not the most affluent either. An area prone to electricity cuts and water shortages.
Arnav realised that the man he had worked with and considered a friend for the last nine years was a real mystery. An unknown commodity. He had to re-evaluate 
Arnav liked nothing better than solving a mystery -layer by layer.
"So Aman my friend what else are you hiding ?"
"Time to pay you a visit"
Also this was the first time in nine years that Aman had rung in and said he was unable to attend work. the perfect excuse -visiting a sick work colleague.
Arnav arrived at Laximi Nagar and slowly manoeuvred his way to address on file but stopped short.
The site that greeted him was unbelievable. The middle of the road had been cordoned off- and turned into a make shift cricket ground. Khushi was bowling and Aman was batting -there was a whole host of people watching and seemed to be playing children adults and teenagers.
the site that greeted him was beyond belief, inconceivable, unthinkable, unimaginable.
It was as if there was a street party except that it was a cricket match.
Arnav got out to watch the spectacle as there was an incredible hush over the area.
"Bowl Didi -like you have never bowled before -get him out he is the enemy -not your bhaiya!"
"Aman don't falter man - you have to hit the six for the game or they win and we have the forfeit-she is not your sister !"
Arnav watched the crowd who seem to hold their breath -it was obvious that this ball held the fate of the game in the balance.
He watched the silent communication between brother and sister -"Game on"
Khushi bowled the best that she ever had -and Aman batted as though he was batting for India.
He hit the ball for six but was caught out by one of the fielders- the perfect catch!
The spectators erupted into joyous cheers every single one. 
In reality there was no sides every member of each family had been placed on opposites side so that the outcome was irrelevant they would all celebrate as a community. And now it was time for celebration.
He saw a group of boys pick Khushi up on their shoulders and carry her off on a victory parade to Aman .
Aman joined the group carrying khushi round the perimeter singing and laughing-till he spied Arnav. Handing over his precious cargo he walked over to the man who had just given him a heart attack -by his mere presence -what was he doing here ? How had he found his way here ? that too in the middle of a working day ! when he had the day off. Either he was in big trouble or their was big trouble brewing. Either way his mere presence spelt TROUBLE for him.
"Whats wrong ASR ?"
"You're meant to be sick !"
"No I'm not -I took the day off -without pay -you can check! Whats wrong, why are you here?"
"I came to check on a sick friend -someone who has never had a day of sick in the last nine years ! I thought you might be dying -Aman I was genuinely worried "

"This was my punishment for being late yesterday -it was rakshabandan and by the time i got home it was already 10:30. Never get on the wrong side of Khushi , she knows exactly what buttons to push to make you suffer"
"Well are you going to ask me in? Offer me a drink -after all I have come to visit a sick colleague"
Both men eyed each other up. Trying to work the other out.
"Lets lay down a few ground rules ASR- by now you will have checked my personal file and found out everything about me and Khushi -or so you think- she is strictly off limits to you! I know she has caught your eye, but then she does -she catches everyones eyes. it falls to me to look after her and ASR one foot out of line with her and I will have no hesitation in striking back -employee or not- this is my sister "
"Point taken.Thanks for the warning"
"Its not a warning -it's fact -it comes with this" Aman pointed to his rakhee. "When it comes to Khushi -there are no holds barred - I will do what I have to do to make sure men like you stay away from her!"
"Aman - I've heard you. Now for that drink"
"come in...Arnav mind the rangoli-Khushi spent hours making it -if you step on it she will have you she has left gaps in the pattern for your feet-follow me hang on let me tell Khushi your here"
Arnav looked at the rangoli -that was not a rangoli -it was a monster -it covered the whole of the front yard-had she made that ? How ? it covered the entire of her front yard.
Arnav saw Aman signal to her and she signalled back hand and then he laughed and shook his head.
"What was that about?"
"She asked if we were married ? You can't seem to live without seeing me on a daily basis and she said mind the rangoli and if we step in it  ,leave our shoes outside she doesn't want coloured footsteps in the house!"
Arnav entered a simply furnished house but busting at the seams with colour. An array of colours decorated the house. All he could do was stare at the collection of colours and sparkle.
Aman looked at Arnav's face and laughed-seeing the designer him looking at the non existent colour scheme-probably sacrilege to the designer in him with his love of clear cut simple lines and colour. Their house was anything but -it followed no colour scheme or design scheme. It followed Khushi love for anything Khushi loved -in their house nothing matched , nothing synced but it all matched and blended in Khushi'style.
"Khushi likes colours -hence the rainbow -she seems to add every year but forgets to clear out!"
Arnav then heard it a jingle of bells -"thats Khushi she has come"
khushi entered and smiled at both men -one made her smile while the other made her heart flutter. What was wrong with her ? Why did her stomach churn and start doing a dance every time she saw him. He was not for her -no man was. Not in this life time- why didn't her heart listen to her brain?
She came in and hugged Aman and stood next to him and had a conversation with him which amazingly enough Arnav followed.
"Whooped your ass! another forfeit coming your way - opening show for the latest Salman Khan movie!"
Arnav saw Aman shaking his head -begging then pointed to ASR -it was his fault that he was late, for raksha badan -why should he punished alone.?"
"Tell him"
Aman looked at Arnav and held in the laughter ...Khushi says you have to pay the forfeit fees"
"Why "
Arnav looked at her directly, Khushi pointed to the coloured footprints leading into the house to the spot where he was standing and "secondly you two are joined at the hip one would think you are married or lovers at the very least- so take your punishment together"
Aman glared at Khushi at her last comment.who simply glared back and said in her own way "well it's true"
Arnav laughed at Khushi apologised and held up his hand to her admitting defeat.
Aman looked at Arnav at amazement -"ASR the show is this friday -and you don't know my sister-be prepared -you know I actually feel sorry for you-bring a couple of tranquillisers your gonna need them- she has no voice -but she still manages to create the most hungama at the cinema hall!"