Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@Arya and Dolly

Miss you guys too. 😊

Miss this forum.

Yeah Simone is looking very youthful and classy.

Thanks for dropping by.

My fav look of hers are the grey jacket and tights which she was wearing in pics on page 88 and the saree she wore at jewellery awards in pics on previous page.

Skirt look does make her look more youthful.
atominis thumbnail
Meghasharma

Yup the skirt look made her look very youthful. She never looks like a 40 year old really! 😆

@rutu83

Miss this thread and forum too. 😊

Good you liked the stuff.

I didn't like the ad much but yes her "Of course" did stand out. It reminded me of her Sakshi Goenka style. 😆

I miss her badly, onscreen!
not.here thumbnail
she will be back some day...and will definitely rock whatever she does.
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Simone..what to say about her.Classy as always and she has her unique dressing style completely different from the crowd.
Posting this pic from her reception(which is my favorite of all).
In the right side pic from her reception she looks ethereal and dreamy to give any contemporary Bolly actress a run for their money.
Edited by -Crescendo- - 9 years ago
atominis thumbnail
She married too early, was not career oriented much and too picky. I mean mostly took unconventional roles after Heena. Otherwise she could be a huge star with those looks, speaking skills and talent.

I hope she gets good roles in films or TV. I want her back on screen. Hope what Arya said can happen again!
not.here thumbnail
I think that being unconventional works for her. Whatever role she has chosen she did it well and so even though she is not a huge star, she is critically praised for her work right? That has more substance in my view than someone who keeps doing lots of shows but does not show variety at all. But if she does come back one day, I will keep my eyes and ears out. 😊