India-Forums

O Gujariya : Badlein Chal Duniya
O Gujariya : Badlein Chal Duniya

The Debate - Her Views.

CoffeeandInk Goldie
CoffeeandInk
CoffeeandInk

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged

I think that yesterday's episodes was one of the best till date.

Vaibhavi. That girl.

She's always acted like she has a fearless rune put on her, but yesterday I actually appreciated just how much. To take a stand for something you believe in - to risk something that you need, that actually takes guts. 

And the views she expressed weren't just for the sake of saying, the writer had actually put thought and effort behind that - it shows. Obviously, the topic is controversial and to each his own but if she hadn't won due to a violation of the rules, she'd still be a winner. 

No wonder Shaurya was so happy for her, because of her. I think he already has a crush on her :P

And I almost felt too bad for Natasha. You wouldn't guess that she's been through so much by looking at her. She's brave in her own way too. And yet she's really fun. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

richaaaaania07Starry_Eyed-Raj-Nash....Khaleesi..-Rema-asmuasmi

asmuasmi IF-Stunnerz
asmuasmi
asmuasmi

Posted: 17 July 2014 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Writers did a great job i must say and the way vaibhavii delivered those dialogues made it even more awesome!!
Haha coming to shaurya i love him already, lol..crush only :D menu laging he is in love with her already :P the way he was ghooring at her wen she thanked him in frnt of the police station was so cute n that scene was enough to raise my hrt beat :)
Abt natasha koi connection toh nahi na betn vaibhavi's farher n that incident??
Rhapsody92 Goldie
Rhapsody92
Rhapsody92

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Hey hi :)
I'm sorry but I have to disagree with you.
It was a debate with no facts, no data. She was just saying for the sake of saying.
Debates should be in one language, not a mix of Hindi and English.
Even judges know that she was breaking the rule by changing her stance in the middle, still she won. This was very unfair according to me.

I really loved Natasha in that episode :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khaleesi..

CoffeeandInk Goldie
CoffeeandInk
CoffeeandInk

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rhapsody92

It was a debate with no facts, no data. She was just saying for the sake of saying.
Even judges know that she was breaking the rule by changing her stance in the middle, still she won. This was very unfair according to me.

@Bold: Yep, that's a compulsary rule. But then again, it's a TV Show. Doesn't really follow the rules. 
@Italic: That was. Again, it's a TV show. 
While watching Indian Telly, you usually have to put aside logic, and then look at it. Otherwise, I don't think I could ever manage to watch a single one them.
I don't think she was saying it for the sake of saying so though. I've heard countless people rant about this issue, and I admired her/the writer's take on it. 

Rhapsody92 Goldie
Rhapsody92
Rhapsody92

Posted: 20 July 2014 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzureLicht

Originally posted by Rhapsody92

@Bold: Yep, that's a compulsary rule. But then again, it's a TV Show. Doesn't really follow the rules. 
@Italic: That was. Again, it's a TV show. 
While watching Indian Telly, you usually have to put aside logic, and then look at it. Otherwise, I don't think I could ever manage to watch a single one them.
I don't think she was saying it for the sake of saying so though. I've heard countless people rant about this issue, and I admired her/the writer's take on it. 

I know, "its a TV Show" argument is quite valid. But just once I hope a TV show to be realistic.
I'll put my logic aside while watching this show LOL

Writer's take was though good, but arguments given could have been better Smile

Anyways I hope Vaibhavi's character become more realistic, I'm not able to connect with her ConfusedOuch

..Khaleesi..

Nash.. IF-Rockerz
Nash..
Nash..

Posted: 20 July 2014 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Like Rhapsody said, me too am not being able to connect with her character. At some point, i find her being over judgemental while on other things i find her reactions very thanda..her character needs a bit of strengthening like that of Natasha.

..Khaleesi..

Rhapsody92 Goldie
Rhapsody92
Rhapsody92

Posted: 20 July 2014 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nash..

Like Rhapsody said, me too am not being able to connect with her character. At some point, i find her being over judgemental while on other things i find her reactions very thanda..her character needs a bit of strengthening like that of Natasha.

Thanks Nash Smile
Yes, getting a scholarship or being good in academics cannot make you a civil service officer. She needs to have that special quality that should differentiates Vaibhavi from others. She is not having that at the moment.
I hope the creator's of this show realizes this soon, otherwise it would then be too late to change Vaibhavi's character

..Khaleesi..

..Khaleesi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Khaleesi..
..Khaleesi..

Posted: 22 July 2014 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Agree with Nash n Rhasp!
Vaibhavi's character needs to be more realistic! 

Rhapsody92

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index