Jodha Akbar or Jodha Jodha?????-DT NT Pg5 - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by varshaakulkarni

Are u serious 😲... how can he win without his begum's help ... esp from his JODHA begum ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰
great expectations i know😆
but what is the harm in hoping 
Adiana, Hail Nari Shakti, Hail Jodha Begum 😃 ( Hail my Ruqqu too 😉 , oops Our Ruqqu, Sandhya will get angry 😆 ) & Akbar ...Akbar who 😲 ...seems I seem to have missed something somewhere 😛 😡
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

Begum ki help nahin to uske parivaar ki hi sahi. But thus man cannot think act walk or talk on his own.

Lol sandhya ... u seemed to be completely pissed off ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by rima4ever

great expectations i know😆
but what is the harm in hoping 

Yeahhh no harm baby ... ðŸ˜‰ ... I was just being sarcastic ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by rima4ever

i am sure tomorrow jalal will be back with a bang
i just want him to win the war on his own now 

war??? war is over. abul mali is defeated whts left??? about nigar obviously jalal wont fight her. so who is left to fight??? & guess wht, jalal was saved by maan singh, tht means he cant even save himself. hail feminism at the cost of weak male lead. oh wait jalal is not the main lead. even maham got a chance to fight but jalal was captive. so wht is left for jalal rather than screaming & shouting??🤢
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Begum ki help nahin to uske parivaar ki hi sahi. But thus man cannot think act walk or talk on his own.</font>

Of course, Sandhya, remember this Jalal is his Jodha begum s "ghulam" in his own words 🤢
Originally posted by ngayou

Adiana, Hail Nari Shakti, Hail Jodha Begum 😃 ( Hail my Ruqqu too 😉 , oops Our Ruqqu, Sandhya will get angry 😆 ) & Akbar ...Akbar who 😲 ...seems I seem to have missed something somewhere 😛 😡

ruku??? who ruku??? so wht she had fought bravely, but hats off to jodha only & to sum extent salima. oh wait ruku was once again saved by jodha. so ruku's bravery went out of the window.😆
Originally posted by munnirony

ruku??? who ruku??? so wht she had fought bravely, but hats off to jodha only & to sum extent salima. oh wait ruku was once again saved by jodha. so ruku's bravery went out of the window.😆

OMG ... sshiiissshhh ekdum mirchi wala comment ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by munnirony

Arrey yaar, sab log waise bhi will hail the one & only Jodha begum only including her 'not at all great pati ' (according to this show)too, so I thought I ll put in a word for our poor Ruqqu too 😉 😆
Honestly Adi

When the movie JA came up I wanted to get to know more of Jodha and read anything and everything on her. A woman who greatly interested Akbar...she had to be something.  And I loved the jodha and akbar in the first 80 episodes of the serial. But ever since Tasneem and dumbing down of Akbar to hail Jo track afyer track,  I have developed an inexplicable bitterness and am no longer interested in her even history wise. It is like force feeding something continuously till you feel sick of it. 

Whatever anyone claims Jodha/Ruqaiya are all names even remembered or mentioned only because they were wives of Akbar. Even in the serial Jodha says in those good old days of fantastic episodes that let Ma Saraswathi be viraajmaan  on my tongue now. Whenever the history of Jalal is written let there be a page that mentions me. But here EK is writing Jalal's history with Jodha as the protagonist and Jalal as a sidekick.