Qubool Hai

Tum Jiyo Hazaro Saal - Narges

GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

So what day is it? Yes we know it's 16th July.πŸ˜† What's so special about 16th July?

Well 27 years ago a flower blossomed on this special day. 
Like, we said she is a flower albeit a wild one, in fact a very wild one.
True to the characteristics of her name, she is always excited by changes and adventures. She is dynamic,  visionary and very versatile. 

Extremely optimistic,  energetic,  intelligent and one who can make friends easily.  

And to top it all off she is a self confessed foodie who loves to try different cuisines and hog them off. Yes I said hog not eat!!!πŸ˜‰

Like this 

She has roots in the lands of the mountains(Afghanistan), and our Dutch girl constantly reminds us of the epic 

Dekha ek khawab to yeh silsiley hua...

Malika-E-Netherlands ka dil kaun dhadhakta hai?
Yes the dashing, debonair blue eyed boy, Hrithik Roshan.

{what is not there to like here????😑}

{See what I mean?}

And to match his eyes, she always writes in Blue. Pyaar ho to aisa ho warna na ho...

She is a walking, talking encyclopedia on IPK. Farak padta hai Kyonki we know she loves Barun dammit !!!!!
{Lookie who is here to wish ya girl!!!}

Khan's ki baat ki jaye to yeh dewani hain Fawad Afzal Khan aur Muhammed Iqbal Khan ki.

{Cross connnection...oh no!!!}

We must say impeccable taste. Yet she is on the lookout for one man and one man only. The reason she travels to London time and again..any guesses???

Drum rolls...meet the future Mr. Narges...and the current Mr. Raj Malhotra of London. Move over Simran...your time is up babes.

She loves watching movies... and having fun with friends anywhere, anytime. 
Our dearest friend is a polyglot. She is fluent in 5 languages.
Impressive isn't it !!!!

She can brighten your day with her witty take on everything. 
She lives life to the fullest. 
A true friend who never gives up on relationships. 

We will not talk about her passion for soccer as it's a sore topic right now.  Next time my friend. :)

It's an honor to know her and be her friend. 
So who is our superstar?
None other than our Daffodil NARGES.

Please join us in celebrating her birthday. 
 Happy Birthday Dear Narges

May the Almighty shower his choicest blessings on you.
Stay Happy!!! Stay Blessed
birthday animated GIF

Edited by QueenOfMyCastle - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nautanki_anu thumbnail

Food Fight  

A conversation takes place between various dishes at a lunch buffet at a 5 star restaurant multi-cuisine restaurant in a big city in India.

Assumptions:
1) All dishes talk and emote like real people.
2) They can speak English and Hindi fluently.
3) They love Bollywood movies and songs.

Ms. Pasta (Italy): Hey Congraaats Eintopf, on your team winning the World Cup πŸ‘. Gosh I'm so tired of wearing this red, yellow and green bell pepper necklace .

Mr. Eintopf ((Germany): Thank You. Yooohooo . You have been finding a lot of time to make various kinds of necklaces since your team's exit from the World Cup πŸ˜†. You don't seem interested in other matches. Btw I loved the corn and mushroom one you wore last night. You looked lovvvely πŸ˜³.

Ms. Pasta (Italy): I don't blame my team. All the matches were scheduled in their siesta time. You know how much we Italians lurrrve our siesta πŸ₯±. How can you expect them to win? πŸ˜”

Mr. Paella (Spain): Ms. Fish and Chips, your team was hardly seen this World Cup? πŸ˜›

Ms. Fish and Chips (England): What do you mean? My team played more than your team did ok πŸ˜‘. In fact did your team even play? πŸ˜† 

Mr. Paella (Spain): My team is still basking in the glory of their win in the last FIFA Cup and EURO Cup. They were still so tired. And then suddenly their coach told them that they have to play this year. Naturally they lost. Na woh samjhe, na woh jaane, jo bhi coach ne unse kaha tha Senorita. Magar phir bhi, na jaane kyun, woh maidan mein khelne utare Senorita πŸ˜­.

Mr. Acaraje (Brazil): I am proud of my team πŸ‘. We are such good hosts. We made our guests comfortable. So comfortable that in the bargain we also got very comfortable that our guest The German Team beat us 7-1. We are still wondering what hit us πŸ₯Ί. We were just about recovering and The Dutch team beat us . Anyways, cheers to our mehmaan nawaazi πŸ‘πŸΌ.

Mr. Eintopf (Germany): Achtung!!! We are good guests ok πŸ˜‘. We allowed you to score one goal finally πŸ˜Ž.

Just 15 mins before the buffet closure the visiting chef from Netherlands came out with a beautiful Chocolate Souffle topped with a dash of whipped cream and placed it on the dessert table.

Ms. Chocolate Souffle (Netherlands): I'm floored by Brazil πŸ˜³. I agree with Acaraje. Brazil are great hosts. They let us win and gave us 3rd place. Mmmuaah β€οΈ. Love you Acaraje. Teri galiyaan galiyaan teri galiyaan. Mujhko bhaave galiyaan teri galiyaan πŸ˜³.

The buffet closed.

Images to help you guys imagine the wonderful buffet that was presented by our very lovely (and foodie) Anu for the other lovely lady (and foodie) Narges.

Pasta with bell peppers

Eintopf

Seafood Paella

Fish and Chips

Acaraje

Chocolate Souffle

Edited by nautanki_anu - 9 years ago
GoodGoneWrong thumbnail

My dearest Narges
First of all I want to wish you a very happy birthday and hope this one is your best one yet.
The two of us go a long way, you were the first one I chatted with off the forum and we instantly clicked. I remember us having long long PM chats and talking about everything and anything. It went from some rather mundane topics to some very serious personal topics in a matter of days. And at this time we did not even know each other's names. You know why this was possible? Sometimes in life, you are just meant to meet some people and a physical meeting is not required for this. They are always meant to be a part of each other's life. Its all Destiny!!!

Shit, I wrote a lot. I never write such long messagesπŸ˜†. Sab tumhara asar hai!!!πŸ˜‰

Guruji...guru purnima just went by...this is my gift to you.😳
and 

Loads of love

*** Rivs aka QueenOfMyCastle***

Heya Narges,

Wish you a very Happy Birthday πŸ€— Hope you have an awesome year ahead and all your wishes come true..Oh and i hope you hook up with a hot guy with gorgeous eyes & a sexy stubble πŸ˜›πŸ˜† And he looks at you in this utterly sexy wayπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Its been ages since we spoke but I'll always remember all the discussions we had, our gang, CC & the forum..Cos you know what? That was by far the best gang & best forum ever :D Do i sound like a narcissist ? I cant help it cos its better than faking modesty know πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I still remember the first time i saw your DP on whatsapp..You remember what I old you? That you look drop dead gorgeous? <3 I was actually just being nice..I hope you din take it seriously πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Okay okay i don wanna lie on your birthday so lemme say it again-you are so so gorgeous..A lot more than Zoya + Khushi + Geet plus every other Telly heroine combined πŸ˜³πŸ˜†  Am so sure ASR would have chosen you over Lavanya & Khushi if he were a real life character πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

reaction animated GIF

Guess I have bored you enough for the day..Hope to keep in touch with you though we don't watch the same shows anymore πŸ˜­πŸ˜† Chalo, many more happy returns of the day..Have fun & stay blessed πŸ€—

***Ranji aka Rogerrocks***

My dearest Narges πŸ€—πŸ€—

I just can't believe that we interacted a few months back only.
It feels like I have known you forever.
You know that I am a HB. So I just want to wish you a very happy birthday. May you get everything that you aspire for.
I am glad that we are Friends,  crazy kinds make it more awesome. 
Have a terrific one !!! 
Love you loads,
Amber

***Amber aka gossipgirlxoxo***

My dear Chocolate Souffle, 

I remember my first PM convo with you. You are a sweet, friendly and naughty girl πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. And an absolute foodie just like me πŸ‘πŸΌ. I have had fun chatting with you about food and movies and sooo many other topics. I miss those convos . Hamara date yaad hain na? Either in the canals of Amsterdam or at the Taj Mahal. We are meeting for sure and having Chocolate Souffle and Tiramisu together one day. Aap mujhe khilaaiye aur main aapko πŸ˜³πŸ˜†. 

Wish you a verrry happpy birthday and a grrreat year ahead. God bless you and may all your dreams come true. Mmmuah β€οΈ. Love you πŸ˜³ πŸ€—.

Your Tiramisu πŸ˜ƒ.

***Anu aka nautanki_anu***
nautanki_anu thumbnail

Narges!!!!! Remember me??? Hope you do. :) 

Happy Happy Birthday my Afghani friend!!! I miss you, girl. You've been such a lovely friend. You are one gem of a person, Narges!!!πŸ€—
Here is wishing you a year full of happiness, contentment, jubiliation; a year full of love, contentment, merriment, and exultation,  May Allah Almighty shower his choicest blessings on you today and forever. May all your aspirations come to fruition. May you be blessed abundantly always.

And, ... May you get your own real MIK/AAK/FK/HR soon. πŸ˜Š

Happy Birthday once again, darling. Love you loads.
Binish. 

***Binish***

My dear Better Half,πŸ€—πŸ₯³
Did you know that I first thought you were a teenager? That's how cute and adorable you sounded.😳
I didn't realize when you became a part of our super cool gang but you were definitely a great addition. I love your fangirling, your double entendre, and the general enthusiasm that you bring with you.
I hope we meet someday between India and Europe like we thought.
Meanwhile Narg, you are the most eligible bachelorette now. Lose the status soon girl.πŸ˜‰
Find a guy who lets you like Hrithik, gives you freedom to make everything blue and takes you to great restaurants if he isn't a good cook himself. Too much?πŸ˜†
Just want you to be happy and blessed no matter where you are. I won't even mind if you find someone. That's how much Ha loves her Narg. See? You are lucky.

Wishing you the very best. Happy Birthday Narges!

Lots of love,
Neha.

P.S: I miss you!
And sorry I couldn't write long messages. That's your special talent. :)

***Neha aka GredandForge ***

Baar Baar Din Ye Aaye, Baar Baar Dil Ye Gaaye
Tu Jiye Hazaaron Saal, Ye Meri Hai Aarzoo!
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday Dear Narges
Happy Birthday To You!

July 16th - A very special day as a very special person was born today! You, my DQS, my bachha are one of the sweetest, cutest, loveliest and most wonderful person I know. My day is incomplete without chatting with you. Thank you for coming into my life and giving me the utmost love and respect! You mean the world to me and I am blessed to have you as my bachha. I wish you lots of love, good health, wealth and happiness. I love you! Muah! Muah! Muah! Have a blast! Happy Birthday once again!

Lot of love, hugs and kisses,
Your RK Mom

*** RK aka webuser7***

GoodGoneWrong thumbnail

I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead.

***Mona aka monaco***

Wish you a very very happy and wonderful birthday Narges. Hope you will meet your Fawad this year...

***Sangeeta aka bheegi***

Heya Narges...Firstly a very happy birthday to you...our friendship began over a string of PMs and grew stronger over time...the one thing that I have come to know about you is that you are a person who is very clean and honest at heart...you have an innocent child still somewhere within you and the best part is that you haven't left that innocence behind...be like this always...glad we are friends despite being in different countries...I really hope to visit you someday...happy birthday once again yaara...loads of love...Shruti

***Shruti aka starsinmyeyes***
nautanki_anu thumbnail
Credits

Introduction - Amber aka gossipgirlxoxo 
The Food Fight - Anu aka nautanki_anu
Messages - individuals who sent them
Compilation - Rivs
Pictures and GIFs - Rivs
GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Happy Birthday Narges...hope you have a fantastic day!!!
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Many Many Happy Returns of the day Narges !!!
You rock !!!!!
nautanki_anu thumbnail
I wish you grandeur,

I wish you wealth,

But above all I wish you three things:

PEACE

CONTENTMENT

and

GOOD HEALTH

Mannny happpy returns of the day my chocolate souffle πŸ‘ πŸ₯³ . Enjoy and have a blllast and eats lots and lots of cake aur mujhe yaad karna. Hope you find your Raj Malhotra sooon. Jaa Narges Jaan. Jee le apni zindagi πŸ˜³πŸ˜†. Lots of love and pots of kisses πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—.

From Tiramisu/Anu πŸ˜ƒ.

metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am absolutely SPEECHLESS... 

Don't know what to say. I have the biggest smile on my face and tears in my eyes...this is just too much of love to handle...

Give me one minute and will come back to respond to each one of those beautiful messages... β€οΈ