Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: .Tamanna.

Nice post, rudra will emerge as a winner once again. .let this shantnu win small battles first. 

Yes in the end hero has to win the final battle now 😎
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nuzrath-

awesome post
paro and rudra  moments were awesome ❀️
hope  paro 's brain work quickly or else  rudra will be heartbroken 😭
i think shanthanu plan will win for while  this wil  creates a hugh rift in them
and i think  paro will support shanthanu till the end 😑

I guess initially Shantanu will b successful in manipulating Paro because villains always win the initial battle for the hero to win the final battle na πŸ˜‰ .. there might b huge rift too between PaRud just like how he planned but in the end I feel PaRud will win victorious as Shantanu can never defeat their love and trust for each other even with his manipulations
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: eshi.nl

Liked PaRud scenes
Didn't like how V.K.Singh spoke about the whole psychiatric treatment. he should've trust on Rudra. Hope as some fans are guessing it's a plot.
What about precap? I know he will not shoot Paro butafter this incident i think it'll some how may effect Rudra's job

It could b plot too because its strange how his boss comes in the house and suddenly asks Rudra to take psychiatric help .. looks a bit fishy , more like they did this to make sure Shantanu overhears it .. mayb they already doubt Shantanu and so doing all this drama to make him assume that he is falling for all the tricks but in the end Rudra will checkmate him 😈

And yeah I do see Rudra's job at stake now
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPraba

Aww the song sequence was too good jyoti and like u said it was too cute. Thanks to shanthunu who gave this idea. He is weaving a base of trust around Paro so that she supports him when the moment comes and thus angering Rudra. I really hope Paro does not fall into his tricks cos she is the only saviour Rudra has now. Parud need to be shown more smarter and outwit Shanthunu cos the villain winning always can be boring for the viewers. This does not mean the CV's rush the track like they usually do but proper execution can do wonders to this track and boost RR. Till now touchwood the episodes are good.

No words about Mohini but gosh loved Sumer.

I agree , Shantanu is doing all this for Paro to strengthen her trust on him so that when time comes Paro supports him over Rudra

I just hope PaRud r secretly playing their own game as well to checkmate Shantanu secretly as they already doubt him and all this VK Singh asking Rudra to take psychiatric help is just a plot to trap Shantanu ... that will b one hell of a twist if it happens πŸ˜›

And this track is interesting , CVs just need ro execute it properly and like I said show battle of equals and not just one sided win of the villain ..
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hanan72

@ jyoti06 this episode has illuminated my first day of holidays, you're right, Shantanu had the good idea to give the pipe to romance thank you guyπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Someone in the forum described the libertine spirit of Paro and referred to the book by EL James "50 Shades of Grey" I think we should just change Grey" by Paro "50 shades of Paro" because it is a cute soft libertine spirit😳

Returning to this type, Shantanu, starts to succeed, his plan so far is well controlled, this track is interesting

I hope that there would be no slippage of CV.AmenπŸ₯±

this track should work for trps as well if CVs dont do any blunder and also try to show battle of equals and not just villain winning all round .. its important for the hero to win at times too   for the cat and mouse game to intensify

And yeah Paro the ever optimist ,., what to say .. she can never see negatives in anyone till there is some extremity comes .. guess same here again ,..
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: selenagomez786

I loved todays episode

same here .. loved it too 😳
_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jyoti06

yup there was a overall good balance of suspense , drama , action and romance .. all characters were given equal importance and PaRud looked like leads too with ample screenspace given to both .. hope this continues and then trps will automatically go high πŸ˜ƒ

Yep hope for the best, always 😊
-Nuzrath- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jyoti06

I guess initially Shantanu will b successful in manipulating Paro because villains always win the initial battle for the hero to win the final battle na πŸ˜‰ .. there might b huge rift too between PaRud just like how he planned but in the end I feel PaRud will win victorious as Shantanu can never defeat their love and trust for each other even with his manipulations

tomoorow epi na 😭
shanthanu 's mind game   to make rudra go nuts  is happening soon 😭
will paro support shanthanu and  tell rudra take some rest  😑😭
paro plz don't do anything stupid 😭 for my sake i cant take it

Sana70 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great post Jyoti  πŸ˜Š Loved the epis N specially PaRud scene πŸ˜³

It should b battle of equals and only then it will b fun to watch πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3