Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

bollywood ppl....who u think r really good human beings - Page 6

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
I think emraan hashmi is a good guy
I like arjun
I enjoy srk's interviews
I don't know whether salman is good person or not but he is not double faced and don't care about the popular opinion
he do whatever he wants to do
he is very good at heart and has helped many people in lifting their careers

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chandu2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I feel most of the newcomers in Bollywood  quite lively and innocent. 
So my vote will go to: Pari, Sid, Alia, Adi, Varun, Arjun and Sushant. 

Also I feel SRK, Ranveer and Shahid are kinda humble people and quite good too (exempting their affairs ofcourse !!!)
atominis thumbnail
Weren't there reports of Salman slapping a fan? How is he a good human being or positive?
This topic is odd because no one knows what a person is like. In reality also our perception changes with experiences with others. How can we judge someone we do not know?

BerryBlush07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dont think i can judge any one of them.
As i dont know them personally .
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: atominis

Weren't there reports of Salman slapping a fan? How is he a good human being or positive?

This topic is odd because no one knows what a person is like. In reality also our perception changes with experiences with others. How can we judge someone we do not know?

if a fan comes , hugs him tightly den  start kissing him all over his body and  dnt leave him, what was he suppose to do? this was the right way to make him return to his senses...whn someone turns hysterical, slapping is the right choice. having said dat, i knw salman has temper problems..he get pissed off very easily.. but den dat is a nature which u cant change easily... and dat doesnt mean u r a bad person..inspite of all his mistakes ,i think he is a good person..he is what he is..and he has the guts to show dat to the world..not a hypocrite ..i love straight forward persons..