how awesome was sanaya in the hospital scene

Posted: 9 years ago
the first 'shant' scene...I always wanted to make a post on that scene,it is one of my favorites in the show.And these days there are so many discussions about Sanaya's talent being wasted in the show that I get reminded of the time when she actually got scope to perform.
Paro completely behaved like a jungli billi then...attacking and screaming and hitting his chest with full force😆 I keep this scene at par with the pistol scene actually,another awesome part.

She looked so innocent and nailed the scene man! Like  really nailed it..no flaws.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Truly said. If the producer did really waited for her to be a part of RR, he should be aware of her talent too or all he wanted to cash in on her popularity.
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Defo agree with u on dat! I want jungli bili paro back!!
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree some of the early scenes really gave me goosebumps. Among my favourites are when Paro runs to Shiv temple to thank the Lord for finally granting her a family, her nervous breakdown in BSD prison, then when Paro takes a gun to her temple in despair, the hospital nightmare scene you mentioned, some scenes during house arrest like when she smiles through her tears looking at her reflection in the funny mirror. Then the whole episode when Paro tells Rudra she loves him above all else before going to Mumbai superbly done with no melodrama or tears, but it left many viewers in tears.

True, when the writers gave good scenes to Paro, Sanaya nailed them and how. Hoping we get to see some more inspired scenes soon.

Nice post, thank you for making us reminisce.
Edited by showviewer - 9 years ago
-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
agree she was just awesome
-Pramila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Its Sanaya talent that paro character is still alive. As actor she is brilliant but CVs fail in writing abt paro character.
goguma thumbnail
that was one of the best scenes ...

earlier episodes were amazingly done ... and  reminds me why i signed up for this show ...
but now ...

MesmerizingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
old days, she was very good in that scene
A petite Paro couldn't be controlled By Rudro
Edited by MesmerizingSanz - 9 years ago
Sarunarshiy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
True she was brilliant in that scene.. N in the baraat shoot out scene also, she was superb. There also No dialogues superb expressions. And She does every scene with total control be it her voice modulation,bodylanguage.. Nice post lolitapawar..:-)..
mamatharoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SHE HAS ALAWAYS DONE JUSTICE TO HER CHARACTER IN ANY SCENE GIVEN TO HER.