Discussion On Your Favourite Character

Posted: 9 years ago
Characters of The Show

Characters of a show are one thing that attract us towards a show. And definitely O Gujariya is one hell of a show that contains fascinating characters. I am happy that I am a part of this forum. And here I have made this thread to appreciate, to talk and specially to know each other in the forum and the characters of the show better. 

In this show we can see most of the people we meet in our college. So feel free and please discuss about them and make the forum lively. So what are you waiting for go for it people... :D
Edited by sandhirlover15 - 9 years ago
Ohh gawd good to see you here also mane ...i like natasha ..she is just so bindass
Originally posted by Helooohybye

Ohh gawd good to see you here also mane ...i like natasha ..she is just so bindass

Haha oh yeah. Good to see you too. Welcome to the forum. I am happy mane we can enjoy together.
Originally posted by sandhirlover15

Haha oh yeah. Good to see you too. Welcome to the forum. I am happy mane we can enjoy together.
tera naam yaad dila mujhe..bhoot bhul gayi 🤣 
Originally posted by Helooohybye

tera naam yaad dila mujhe..bhoot bhul gayi 🤣

bhoot tere se umeed hi kya hai. It's Harshita re... ;)
All sandhir fans here... 
I like vaibhavi... his character is really strong... Natasha is good too...
Among boys I like shaurya... he is smart... No ego no extra attitude but really smart...and practical as well can stand for righteous thing too
Originally posted by allseasonrain

All sandhir fans here...
I like vaibhavi... his character is really strong... Natasha is good too...
Among boys I like shaurya... he is smart... No ego no extra attitude but really smart...and practical as well can stand for righteous thing too

haha Sandhirians rock. Yeah I agree with you!!
definitely like u said o gujariya is one hell of a show its really difficult to choose one as fav character they r totally diff frm one another love how samar supports adaa ,strong vaibhavi , chirpi natasha who hates to go home coz of her mom emotional adaa who loves her frd and gets scared of her family and her fiance guardian angel shaurya and super cool proff kabir tis is one hell of a show ❤️

haha Sandhirians rock. Yeah I agree with you!!
include me too 🤣

bhoot tere se umeed hi kya hai. It's Harshita re... ;)
moibhool gayi thi 🤣. Maaf kar behna ..thanks mujhe yaad rakhne ke liye 🤣