O Gujariya : Badlein Chal Duniya

India-Forums

Isn't Shaurya complicated ???

Poll Question: What do you think Shaurya is like?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
1 [6.25%]
0 [0.00%]
15 [93.75%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Nash.. IF-Rockerz
Nash..
Nash..

Posted: 11 July 2014 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Hello Everyone here. Guys.. I am Nishaya and have just started to watch this show. I find this show unique and have really started to like it. Its indeed depicting the three aspect of three different women's characters thus justifying its title "O Gujariya : Badlein chal duniyan.

Now coming to my topic.. Guys all the character of this show are very much understandable. Be it Vaibhavi as fierce, Natasha as carefree, Ada as self-centered, kabir as funky, Samar as introvert but i dont understand what Shaurya is like? I mean he is the college president right! He knew that those eve teaser boys were at fault yet he didn't support Vaibhavi in front of disciplinory committee, on the other hand he tried to help Vaibhavi by asking her to manage College fest to win back her Scholorship nd again at one point he suggested her to make friends with Natasha nd Ada so that she can stay at peace in the college. What to call this type of guy..a thoughtful person or a chicken hearted man.

Do share ur views everyone. I am quite confuse with his character nd yeah..dnt forget to vote guys.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khaleesi..

CoffeeandInk Goldie
CoffeeandInk
CoffeeandInk

Posted: 11 July 2014 at 1:13am | IP Logged

I'd say he's smart. You don't get to be the Student Council President just like that. He only steps in when he thinks it's necessary, or when he feels whatever is happening is getting out of hand.

As for the time with those college boys, he knew that Vaibhavi had broken the rules, even if for something right, and so he probably didn't interfere. And he helped her later on, probably because he admires her fierceness >.>

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rhapsody92Starry_EyedNash..soni595-Rema-..Khaleesi..

SONAL30 IF-Sizzlerz
SONAL30
SONAL30

Posted: 11 July 2014 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Situational

Edited by SONAL30 - 11 July 2014 at 1:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nash....Khaleesi..

Starry_Eyed Goldie
Starry_Eyed
Starry_Eyed

Posted: 11 July 2014 at 4:40am | IP Logged
I'll definitely call him situational. I have kinda started adoring. I mean yeah didn't saved Vaibhavi infront of the committee but he did what he felt is right. He is a Student President and he has to look into everything without being biased. And also he wasn't present at thr place where the incident happened. And even if anyone would be in his place would have done the same. Because he didn't knew exactly what happened. And regarding helping Vaibhavi I think he sae the spark she has in her eyes which attracted him to help. So its obvious.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nash....Khaleesi..

Rhapsody92 Goldie
Rhapsody92
Rhapsody92

Posted: 11 July 2014 at 9:40am | IP Logged
He is situational, and uses his presence of mind. And as rightly mentioned in above post, this is a quality of a good college president.
He don't react too quickly, and maybe this is why I agree with you that he is quite a complicated character. Though I get a vibe that he is a positive character.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Starry_EyedNash....Khaleesi..

..Khaleesi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Khaleesi..
..Khaleesi..

Posted: 12 July 2014 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I agree to what all r saying.. even I feel the same!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nash..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index