Rhapsody92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I kinda liked it.
Though its quite obvious that Ada and Natasha's father are the culprit. But its still would be nice to see how the story will evolve.
Though Vaibhavi should chill sometime ðŸ˜†

What about you guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I like the show to an extent but hoping it will improve with time. My favorite character is Vaibhavi -- I like the fierceness, the strength and never-give-up attitude that she has despite everything that happens to her. She does have a lot of pent up anger, but, I'm sure with time as she makes friends maybe she will mellow down the anger but not the attitude. I also like Natasha to an extent -- the actress plays her chirpiness and naivete very well. So far, have not warmed up to Adaa -- she just seems too full of herself and a lot of ego for her family. However, I do like that all three are different from one another and kinda offset each other.

- Soni
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loving the character of Vaibhavi but that girl Adaa is too much
garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i like kabir d most hes d cutest
Nash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So far, i have found the show really good nd i agree with you TM..(oops..dnt knw ur name)..at times, Vaibhavi should chill nd thankfully in house party..she did. I love Natasha for her frankness but for Ada..i am still waiting to judge her character. Till now she has only been shown as a egoistic richy rich girl..lets see if her character will develope for another side. O Gujariya is a nice show nd quite unique also nd thats what i love it for..its uniqueness.
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agree with the TM yup vaibhavi  have to chill up little but ya hopefully she will after all three becum frds so far liking all three girls they r diff in their own way
Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ada is the most vain girl there!
I like tasha and vaibhavi. Tasha's full of herself but she is kind hearted as well!
Vaibhavi's really fierce and I like that about her.
Ada...she seems very much heartless. But this might change after they all become best of friends!
Btw I am liking shaurya and vaibhavi a lot!
Rhapsody92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soni595

I like the show to an extent but hoping it will improve with time. My favorite character is Vaibhavi -- I like the fierceness, the strength and never-give-up attitude that she has despite everything that happens to her. She does have a lot of pent up anger, but, I'm sure with time as she makes friends maybe she will mellow down the anger but not the attitude. I also like Natasha to an extent -- the actress plays her chirpiness and naivete very well. So far, have not warmed up to Adaa -- she just seems too full of herself and a lot of ego for her family. However, I do like that all three are different from one another and kinda offset each other.

- Soni

Yes I hope she mellow down her anger. She is in 1st year of her college, she should smile too 😃
Natasha's character is quite good. I enjoy watching her, her dialogues are good too, and actress know what she is doing.
These three are so different, would be great to see how they become friends
Rhapsody92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ZaYaHolic

Loving the character of Vaibhavi but that girl Adaa is too much

In every 2nd sentence of Ada she says something related to Sidiqqui Khandaan 😆
Rhapsody92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: garima22

i like kabir d most hes d cutest