Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: usmani_girlzz

where r u sarah apiii??

i waz thinkg the same thing

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

I am the Co-host of this show!!!😳

Originally posted by: fariha17

I sooooo remembered!!! Happy birthday Sarah appi!!! May Allah make allll your wishes come true and grant you all the happiness in lifee!!
Love youuu🤗
Fariha
P.S: I don't know you a lot..but would love to be more acquainted with you😳

THanks a lot dear!!!! 🤗

you are so sweet, that is why, you don't  known me, coz i stay away from sweets and chocolates, as they are high in calories which are bad. 😳

Thanks a lot once again!!! 🤗 love u loads!!!

Originally posted by: daniacute99

happpy birthday sarah appi
may god bless you 😊

Thanks a lot Dani.... that is ur name right???

Thanks for the blessing too!!! please also bless me that i keep up with my calorie count, 1200 calories a day, not a calorie less or more.

Thanks again for the wishes 🤗

sarah api congratz on ur b day by the way may i ask 1question 😳 how old are you??

Thanks a lot dear!!!!!!!

my age?!??! ............. abhi tu baas 23 ki hoon, but 14 saal saye zidha ki nahian lagti!!!😳 u know na, I keep my self fresh, and eat loads of raw veggies and fruits which keep my skin fresh and healthy. and drink 4 liters of water a day. zidha bhi hojaye tu koi tension nahian!!!!

omg, are those cup cakes???? are they sugar free??? are they trans fat free???? high with fibers, and is it a source of vitamins and calcium?!??!?!

Thanks again Dear for the wishes and for the cup cakes, i will eat them, after i do my 4 hour long work out, so i burn enough calories.

🤗

[quote=meehaok]

many many happy returns of the day sarah appi 😳
may ALLAH give u happiness and ur dreams come true 👏 😊 [/quote]

Thanks A lot Dear!!!! 🤗

Originally posted by: miss_srk

Happy Birthday dear
and all the best in the future 😉

Thanks a lot yaar!!!!!! 🤗

Originally posted by: CuteFairy91

Happy Birthday Sarah appi!!!

Hope you had a great Bday!! Hope you enjoyed the whole day!! N where is my cake?????😆

Thanks Dear!!! 🤗

and Thanks for the colourfull greetings!!! your salad should always look like this. colourful and healthy, so you enjoy eatting them!!!!😳

yup, I have the best B'day this year!!!!

Cake?!!? I didn't order cake, I told all my family members and friends to drink one liter of water, many say that the things you do on ur b'day, you do it all year, so keeping that in mind, i had a huge meal of water, fresh juice and salads only.  it was very healthy and refreshing!!!! 😳

Originally posted by: Maha21

Happy Birthday, Sarah!!! 🤗🤗🤗

How was your birthday? what gifts did you get?😛

Thankyou sooooooooooo much Maha!!!! 🤗

My B'day was fabulous, as i just told Anum, had a great Feast and did get loads of gifts.

My parents gifted me Treadmill, Brothers and Sister gifted me an elliptical and my Fiance, Ahmad, gifted me two cartons of Nestle Spring water 😳

where r u sarah apiii??

main yahan hoon, yahan hoon yahan hoon YAHAN!!!!!!!!!

sorry for replying late, actually I was too busy losing that half pound i gained during my b'day. 😳

Originally posted by: kewlsarah

😆 i cannot stop laughing

Good, laughing is good for health. ur 14 face muscles strach during this action. and u might also lose some calories. keep laughing!!!😳

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 17 years ago
Maha21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

main yahan hoon, yahan hoon yahan hoon YAHAN!!!!!!!!!

sorry for replying late, actually I was too busy losing that half pound i gained during my b'day. 😳

😲 you gained half a pound by having a huge meal of water, fresh juice and salads only???? .... 😲😆