Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
there is difference b/w double meaning dialogues and lyrics...and watching sex/intimate/kissing scenes on-screen

not everyone understands double meaning dialogues/lyrics...those who are smart and intelligent they catch it...majority is a blink and miss...its just a dialogue scene for them

watching sex and kissing scenes on-screen that too with whole family...its embarrassing...the last time I brought my family was for Salaam Namaste...seriously I was embarrassed...my late grandad was with me...I could't face him

nowadays almost all the films has such scenes thus its very difficult to bring family to theatre...at least by watching on DVD I can fast forward those scenes... I agree salman's fims compared to his 90s day...currently has double meaning dialogues and lyrics...but its a blink and miss for majority.. except for a certain section...but the fact is only salman's films are clean to watch as there is no sex/kissing scenes...and when we bring our families...there is no awkward or embarrassing moments for us while bringing our families...his films are for all age groups...and salman keeps his fans and their families on mind while making his films...Edited by Mages - 9 years ago
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOW I am totally disgusted by a majority of the comments here.
Watching eve teasing, cheap dialogues, vulgar lyrics etc. is completely fine if compared to kiss and sex scenes.

NOTHING wrong with kiss and sex scenes if both the people involved want it BUT if you promote eve teasing/objectifying women-men etc. as something ALRIGHT then that is TOTALLY wrong, because all that is not acceptable.

Kissing and sex scenes can be uncomfortable to watch with family and that's understandable but to say eve teasing etc. is not a big deal is just 
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Don't watch movies then...
Seriously! You all guys know what the film will provide you. You all have watched trailers of Hate Story, watched trailer of HDKD ... if your parents or you feel uncomfortable in watching such movies that have kiss/intimate scenes then don't watch it!

And please... neither Modi nor any other politician needs to interfere in creative process of cinema. Its fine if they are adding kissing/sex scene untill it seems appropriate enough or makes sense with story or has been shot in aesthetic manner. 

Also 90s type's lovestory CANNOT work these days AT ALL! We do say that if HANK or MPK type film is released, then it will work - ITS NOT TRUE.
Love Story has changed down lines. Love stories like MPK doesn't exist anymore, anywhere. Love story in today's time is more to do with internal trauma, infidelity and passion rather than sweet romance difficulties. Director's wil sometimes to add kissing scenes
PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
What is wrong with kissing and sexual scenes? Why should censor board ban movies just on the basis that it is vulgar? No one forcing you to watch these movies. That's why there are trailers and even ratings such as U, UA, S, A etc for you to decide the movies. There is no need to ban them. We are in the 21st century people.
And if they are going to ban them then they might as well ban half of the bollywood films, even Salman Khan ones. Because frankly, calling girls tandoori chicken and playing with their skirts in a song is not any less vulgar than a kissing scene.
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

why u always bash salman and where did he did cheap dialogues, eve teasing n all 😕 
Salman movies are the only movies which are fully clean and whole family can watch it together 

Buahahahahaha... laugh of the Christmas day! Thanx for that! 🤣
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Kissing is ok ... its a gesture of love. Pulling a lady's skirt or playing tabla on her ass in front of 100 dancers is vulgure. 
If u cant get it... then dont get married! 

main tandoori murgi hoon yaar...gatak le mujhe alchohol se...perfect lyrics to watch with Mom and Dad👍🏼
[/QUOTE]
Everyone wont understand the double meaning . Watching sex scene infront of mom/dad or kids is sth else 😆
[/QUOTE]

Yeah no way lyrics implying something sexual  would be  worse than actual people kissing and disrobing. Not saying either are really all that family friendly . But one is clearly worse
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Franco

main tandoori murgi hoon yaar...gatak le mujhe alchohol se...perfect lyrics to watch with Mom and Dad👍🏼

Everyone wont understand the double meaning . Watching sex scene infront of mom/dad or kids is sth else 😆

Yeah no way lyrics implying something sexual  would be  worse than actual people kissing and disrobing. Not saying either are really all that family friendly . But one is clearly worse

Sexual films r certified right? If u r dumb enuff to take family with u then its ur fault. 

As for kissing, we do it everyday in front of our son.. just a second kiss.. and he wants to be kissed too.. coz he knows its a gesture of love. 

On the other hand, if therez any arguments, we make sure the son is not there and we keep voice level to minimum. 

Love Vs violence  ... take ur pick! 
VJ_Salgaonkar thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Why did someone bump a topic posted in july? Who cares!!..go enjoy xmas!!