Yun hota toh kya hota...?? {+HD Caps} - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Joseph after a very long m here.
How r u ?
First thing m extremely sorry for the late comment 
Coz m busy with my work life n baby sitting my niece tht why nowadays i hardly come to IF due to my timing schedule. 

I must say as usaual superb post n lovely caps.
The special of all who comment on weekend sp on monday wow to me πŸ˜•

Well no worries i finally atleast landed here warna warna toh i was like total confusing piece and more funny was i thot u didnt make Weekend Sp...well about editing pieces am really annoyed as to why such scenes was removed am kind of really upset on that and to add up i get even more down when its weekend as there is no RR so thanks Joe voz during weekend You are my Savious though thos weekend i guess my book made me pagal so beautiful take thank for getting those to us warne episode mein we're nit gonna get these coz it got writed so Big thank for the droolicious Parud Scenes which i miss so much 😊

They are such sweethearts that you miss them both onscreen n offscreen so my prayers are that Trps God increase our Trps and our show goes a long way πŸ˜›
Edited by lavalina - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Deepshikha23

[/DIV][DIV]
Coz m busy with my work life n baby sitting my niece tht why nowadays i hardly come to IF due to my timing schedule.

I must say as usaual superb post n lovely caps.

Best wishes and courage for baby sitting dear 😳Edited by lavalina - 9 years ago
Originally posted by shonasandy

awesome post & caps Jo

Thanks for weekend post 

...welcome Shona 😳 Glad that you liked it. 😳
Lovely post and caps..!Edited by NNN-08- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by lavalina

Best wishes and courage for baby sitting dear 😳
Thank you dear πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by monaya4eva

Thanks buddy for the post. Droolicious caps of what would have been an even more droolicious episode than it already was. The horrible editing to accommodate the  Samrat remarriage track🀒

..welcome Gayatri 😳 Its really sad that,they edited these beautiful PaRudlicious moments for Samrat re-mariage sequence. 😭. Really,thankful to SBS/SBB,only because of them we saw these cute glimpses of PaRudlicious moments.😳
nice post with good caps.as it is a good post joseph
Originally posted by SIZZZLER

Its AWESOME !! Thanx a lot J 4 sharing these fabulous HD caps of these edited scenes. Just saved all along with Segs videos. πŸ˜³

..welcome Bhai 😳 Glad that you liked these caps. 😊
True Joseph... A special thanks to the SBS/SBB teams for atleast showing these edited scenes in their segments.