Posted: 9 years ago
I don't have much knowledge about mahabharat.
I have a doubt,after Karna's death ,would pandavas know karna was their brother?

Ya aftr is death the truth is revealed by kunti...infact there is a incident that after kunti reveals this secret yudhisthir curses all women that they will never be able to keep secrets...
 kunti kept secret...why yudhi cursed all women ???
but still we are able to keep secrets 🤣
thank u so much shriya...😊
Originally posted by arukutty

kunti kept secret...why yudhi cursed all women ???
but still we are able to keep secrets 🤣
thank u so much shriya...😊
exactly my point...why curse all ladies😆
i m nt sure if d curse part is actually mentioned by vyasa...but it is a popular beleif...brc shwd it...
Originally posted by Shriya95

exactly my point...why curse all ladies😆
i m nt sure if d curse part is actually mentioned by vyasa...but it is a popular beleif...brc shwd it...

It is actually there in KMG translation. .I shall post citations ...currently thru mob...

One more thing yudi also says after he found out that karna was his brother that he had always wondered why karna's feet resembled kunti's feet for him...

He even does water rights for karna along with karna's family...
Yes. They get to know. Kunti reveals the truth to them, and then Yudhishtir says If Kunti would have said the truth before then he would not have fought the war. 
why kunti kept it as a secret...I know if she told the truth people may blame her...
but why she is  not at all concerned about her son karna?
many times karna was insulted in front of  her...but she was always silent...
Originally posted by arukutty

why kunti kept it as a secret...I know if she told the truth people may blame her...
but why she is  not at all concerned about her son karna?
many times karna was insulted in front of  her...but she was always silent...
She was very much concerned about her son Karna dear. Just before the war she went to Karna, revealed the truth to him, and asked him to join their side when Karna said no. That was out of desperation. But it was too late. Karna was also always with Duryodhan, and always sided with wrong knowing that what he is doing is wrong. And finally it was war time and if then Kunti would reveal the truth to everybody including Pandavs, then they would definitely not fight the war and the gainer would be Duryodhan.  Why would Kunti let that happen? She lived all her sons but she also wanted Yudhishtir to get the throna was the was the rightful heir. So she tried, and revealed the truth to Karna. But it did not work.  
^
Kunti never really cared for Karna, she only went to Karna to protect her sons, Kunti states this as her reason for visiting Karna.

It was Krishna who offered Karna everything, the former offered him the throne also, Karna knew that Yudisthira would give him the throne if he ever knows the truth, hence Karna requested to keep his secret a secret.
I also think this is another curse Yudhi gave to all women... that no women will ever be able hide the birth of her child so easily and will hve immense pains during child- birth... this is what my elders told me.