**HaPpY bIrThDaY sEmAnTi Di & YaShOmAtI**

Posted: 9 years ago
Hello All!Birthday mini graphics
Birthday graphics
We are here to celebrate the Birthday of two of our very dear and good friends.
Semanti Di (6th July) & Yashomati.(7th july)Birthday mini graphicsBirthday mini graphics

Birthday graphics
You know Semanti Di aka Urmila11. She has been one of the most devotional and inspiring people, I have met on IF. She has taught us many things through many enlightening posts, Krittiva's Ramayan thread is one of such examples of her spiritual knowledge. Btw she has also entertained us through a lot of fabulous VMs, and has helped us to connect every nice song, bhajan and even Rabindra Sangeet with our beloved mythos.

Love mini graphicsLove mini graphicsLove mini graphicsLove mini graphicsLove mini graphicsLove mini graphicsLove mini graphicsLove mini graphics
  And, Yasho is another sweet member of our IF, who has recently joined us, but it seems that she has been a part of our IF since long, coz the way she talks, shares her emotions and day to day activity with us, is really ver familiar and informal.
I wish that both you sweet fairies of our IF always stay connected with us, and keep sharing a lot of good qualities, life and fun with us.
 Girls, your company really makes our Mytho Masti threads come alive. May you get all the happiness, wealth, health and a lot of devotion and love in life.
Here are some gifts from me,

Love mini graphicsLove mini graphicsLove mini graphicsLove mini graphicsLove mini graphicsLove mini graphicsLove mini graphics
For Sema di

Love mini graphicsLove mini graphicsLove mini graphicsLove mini graphicsLove mini graphicsLove mini graphicsLove mini graphics
Yasho's gifts

Hope you liked the surprise girls😳
Edited by arun-deeps - 9 years ago
Happy birthday to Urmila & Yashomati!! 🥳🥳🥳
Happy birthday to Urmila & Yashomati. 😃

A very happy birthday to Semanti and Yahsomati!!🥳
Edited by Cool-n-Fresh - 9 years ago
My dear sister Semanti,

I am so glad to be able to wish you on your birthday.

May the blessings of Sri RadhaKrishna be always upon you.

I know you are a devotee of Sri Rama and Sita Ma, so may they always illuminate your  life and the path ahead.

May Lord Hanuman remove all obstacles and help you reach your goal- both in material and spiritual life.

With  the  blessings of Lord Dakshinamoorthy, may you become an inspiring teacher to your students helping them not just academically but also spiritually.

May the grace of Gurus and Maharishis like Vyasa and Valmiki be upon you always- so that the subtle knowledge and the deepest secrets of Ramayana and Mahabharata are revealed to you.

May the divine glance of Gowri- Shankar make your life long, happy and healthy, free of any illness and troubles.

May the kripa of  Sri Lakshmi- Narayan help you  enjoy peace and abundant prosperity with your family- your present family  and your future one.

Accept my blessings to you on your birthday.  Ayushman Bhava. ⭐️ Shubham Bhooyat. ⭐️

Semanti & Yashomati

Many happy returns of the day
My dear devotee friends! 😊 I am feeling really blessed to get your love 😃 how lucky I am to get such lovely friends!!! All is glory of Lord!!! Thank you very much for your lovely wishes! May God Bless all of you!

@Gunia:
My sweet little sister 🤗 I became overwhelmed when I saw this thread & I can't express in words exactly what I feel, for you know, 'Bhasha jahan asamarth hai, bol chuka hai moun' ❤️
And what a beautiful gift Very very Divine indeed, both the siggies ⭐️ you know I always love your works 😊 love from your pure heart & your devotion are expressed through these gifts 🤗 I will definitely use them 😃 love you a lot bhagini ❤️ & thanking Prabhu for giving me such a sweet sister like you!!!
God Bless you forever! 😊
Jai Shri Ram! Jai Shri Krishna!

Wish you a very happy birthday Yashomati. 
@Janaki: I am very happy to see you on my birthday 😊 you remembered me & that's itself a gift for me 😃 love from a devotee like you is always greater than anything! Thank you dear! Love you 🤗 God Bless you forever!

@Shani: Thank you Divya! You are a very special member of MB forum & I know that you are a Krishna lover 😊 your lovely wish really means a lot for me! God Bless you dear!

@Debasree: Thank you very much dear friend 😊 God Bless you always!

@Cherry: Thank you my dear 😊 I am very lucky to get a wish from you! Remain always blessed!

@ Varaali didi:

I have no word to express my feeling after reading your post!!! Such a lovely blessing really filled my birthday with a Divine charm! How blessed I am to get a sister like you, all is Lord's grace! Hearing from a pure-hearted devotee like you is always a gift from Lord Himself! Now I know God really blessed me on my birthday as you wished me! Bless me always didi so that I can stay fixed on the path of devotion forever!