Ektas my friend, mentor: Karan Patel (New Article/Interview)

Prabh. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140703/entertainment-tvmusic/article/tube-talk-ekta%E2%80%99s-my-friend-mentor-karan-patel

Hyderabad: Karan Patel headlines Yeh Hai Mohabbatein with Divyanka Tripathi, and his sizeable (female) fan following tunes in every night, not only to lap up his hunky good looks, but also his intense acting prowess. In a candid chat, Karan talks about his co-stars and how he handles those intense emotional scenes:

You and Ekta Kapoor have had a pretty long association. What's it like, working with her? 

Ekta is not just a friend, but also a mentor and guide. It's her belief in me that helps me perform on screen. I love her and nothing in this world will ever change our equation.

Your chemistry with Divyanka has been appreciated by viewers. What do you feel makes your jodi such a loved one?    
Well I think we both try to keep it as natural as possible. Theirs is not an out-of-this-world romance and people can relate to it. The love is subtle, the way it is in normal homes " no singing songs etc. I think that does the magic! To be appreciated feels nice; it means we're doing something right.

What about your connection with your onscreen daughter Ruhi?   
Oh she is the most adorable one on set! I can't help but be protective towards her. She's naughty, but an angel and everyone's favourite.

What's been a memorable thing a fan has done for you?
Recently, a fan had made this huge beautiful card for me with a collage of all of my pictures, starting right from my first show. I was touched.

Which of your co-stars do you get along with best?   
I get along well with all my co-stars. Contrary to the belief that I am reserved, I am actually a fun-loving guy. Divyanka, Anita (Hassana-ndani) " all of us get along superbly.

Edited by smilesforever98 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
awww such a super adorable itv...loved it to bits...thnx for sharing...
Thank God he said divyanka before anita.
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Such a nice interview of Karan... Loved it...

The pic in the article is so cute.. Love what he said about Ruhanika... he is protective of her.. so sweet 😳 And ofcourse his bonding with Ekta, Divs and Anita is very adorable.. Love him ❤️

Tfs...
Edited by -MariaMars- - 9 years ago
Isma_A thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He is SUCH a cutie. Stay natural, KD. Always. 😎😉
4856 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Sweet interveiw of Karan..!!

Thanks for sharing!
Ppramod thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs. And karan luv your acting skills.
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: smilesforever98

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140703/entertainment-tvmusic/article/tube-talk-ekta%E2%80%99s-my-friend-mentor-karan-patel

Hyderabad: Karan Patel headlines Yeh Hai Mohabbatein with Divyanka Tripathi, and his sizeable (female) fan following tunes in every night, not only to lap up his hunky good looks, but also his intense acting prowess. In a candid chat, Karan talks about his co-stars and how he handles those intense emotional scenes:

You and Ekta Kapoor have had a pretty long association. What's it like, working with her? 

Ekta is not just a friend, but also a mentor and guide. It's her belief in me that helps me perform on screen. I love her and nothing in this world will ever change our equation.

Your chemistry with Divyanka has been appreciated by viewers. What do you feel makes your jodi such a loved one?    
Well I think we both try to keep it as natural as possible. Theirs is not an out-of-this-world romance and people can relate to it. The love is subtle, the way it is in normal homes " no singing songs etc. I think that does the magic! To be appreciated feels nice; it means we're doing something right.

What about your connection with your onscreen daughter Ruhi?   
Oh she is the most adorable one on set! I can't help but be protective towards her. She's naughty, but an angel and everyone's favourite.

What's been a memorable thing a fan has done for you?
Recently, a fan had made this huge beautiful card for me with a collage of all of my pictures, starting right from my first show. I was touched.

Which of your co-stars do you get along with best?   
I get along well with all my co-stars. Contrary to the belief that I am reserved, I am actually a fun-loving guy. Divyanka, Anita (Hassana-ndani) " all of us get along superbly.

I completely agree with the part written in red and appreciate it because that's what makes IshRa scenes beautiful and you can actually relate to such scenes. 😳
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -veronica-

Thank God he said divyanka before anita.

What difference does it make
Jyoe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Aww.. such a cute interview of KP!
Such a soother after last nights emotional turmoil wala epsiode.

Love how natural and easy going he seems to be offscreen and love the bonding he and ruhaanika share!

Be the same KP as always. we love you for what you are! God bless always!