Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu Written Update 2nd July 2014 Written Update

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Anandi's NGO

The episode starts with Anandi teaching something to the women at  her NGo. A woman comes and introduces herself as Pramila. She says, I want to talk to this NGo's incharge. Anandi says, this NGo doesn't have any incharge. Pramila says, she runs a dance academy and gives a cheque to Anandi. She says, her students gave the money. Anandi refuses to take the money and says they never accepted charity as they believed in hard work. Pramila praises Anandi. She says, I want to buy the items made by these women. Anandi shows her the collection. She buys so many clothes and things. She gives her card and invites Anandi to come. her academy  Anandi says, she will

Jaitsar 

Doctor is going through Subhadra's form. He hears some noise and rushes to Subhadra. Subhadra yells at the nurse. Doctor asks, what happened? Subhadra shouts at him for sending Lauki juice/ bottlegourd juice. Doctor says, it is very good for your pain. Subhadra says, she can't stay in that room and can't sleep on the mattress. She doesn't give a chance to Doctor to speak. She asks him to get Tv, bed, bedsheet etc for her. Doctor looks at her with surprise. Subhadra asks him to send those items fast else she can't stay. Doctor nods in yes . He goes to his cabin and calls Dadisaa. He tells her about Subhadra's demands and says we can't handle her. Dadisaa is returning back home. He asks her to come back. and convince the person you left here  Dadisaa says, she will come there now. She asks the driver to take a U turn and go to the hospital. Dadisaa  thinks  to herself Anandi has sent a big trouble for them.

Kabra's home 

Saurabh ties a thread on the vase and signs his mom. He then takes the thread on to the stairs. His mom signs him best of luck and calls Sanchi. She  herself goes inside. Sanchi comes out of the kitchen with food plate in her hand. Saurabh pulls the thread and makes the vase falls on Sanchi. Then he rescues her and himself gets hurt in the process  Sanchi gets shocked and calls Suman. Suman comes running  asks, what happened and see Sauravh bleeding. Vivek  comes running there too and thanks Saurabh for saving Saachi's life. Saurabh says, I am thankful to God as he gave me a chance to save Bhabhi. Vivek thanks him again. Vivek gets emotional and hugs Saurabh thinking he has changed . Saurabh  smiles looking  at his mom.His mother too smiles their plan succeeded 

Jaitsar 

Subhadra continues to scratch her legs. Dadisaa comes back and tells her that why you don't listen to Doctor's sayings. Subhadra gives not interested look. Dadisaa asks her to listen to her carefully. Dadisaa says, I won't let her go easily . She asks Doctor to start with the treatment. Subhadra says, I am not a toy. Dadisaa tells i won't let you go like this since you are from Anandi's sasra and came here for treatment so you will go after your full treatment . Dadisaa  asks the doctor to start the treatment. Doctor gives Subhadra cow's urine  to drink. Subhadra gets shocked and asks are you mad? Doctor says, it is good for your treatment. Subhadra says, I won't drink it . Doctor asks her to drink two drops. Subhadra pushes the glass  and the urine's glass falls on Dadisaa's dress Dadisaa gets annoyed. Subhadra says, your clothes got wet. Dadisaa says, I will tell your brother that you are not ready for treatment. Subhadra says no. She says, why to bother bhaiyya. Dadisaa asks her to listen to Doctor them . Subhadra goes to her room. Dadisaa asks the doctor to call her if needed.  Subhadra looks at her from door says you splashed dirty water on me i  splashed cow's urine on your, square 1 

Udaipur 

Pramila calls Anandi and tells her that the clothes got praised by her academy girls. Anandi thanks her . Pramila again invites her to the dance academy. Anandi says, it will not  be possible in my busy schedule . Pramila requests her to come. Anandi agrees.

Jaitsar 

Nurse brings cow's urine  and gives it to Subhadra. Subhadra asks her to keep it. Nurse leaves it there .Subhadra  throws it once the nurse leaves. She thinks I can sleep here, but can't drink cow's urine. Lets see who wins.

Precap:
Sanchi talks to Vivek on phone and asks him to reach in 30 mins. 

Subhadra looks at the watch and thinks to do something. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
anandi's comment about in charge was bit weird and very fake...i know she likes to be modest and all the sugary stuff but every organisation needs a head and it's not bad...there has to be a head to keep control and lead their people 
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for update Jia
🥱No comments on episode ðŸ¥±
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@jia thanx  4 the update. boring epi. DB vs DS not much gud. but DS thinking that anandi sent a trouble 2 them.
pre-cap- disgsuting tho no sympathy 4 sanchi.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the written update.
DS and DB scenes were good.DS was in her elements specially.
I really hope DS makes this cranky old DB see some sense. She has already figured out that DB doesn't want to get into bad books of Dadu hopefully she will use that to maximum and set her strainght and teach her how not to impose her views on others.

Finally some track about Anandi's professional life.Too bad the tellybuzz article has given away the entire story.If we had not known the story we would not have problems in believing this lady.

CVs seem to have learnt their lessons.This lady doesn't look so obvious like Shyamal Bhai or Rasika.

Sasural Sanchi ka is just getting more disgusting with each scene that is played out🥱🤢
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for update. 
At this rate, the message seems to be - do not trust people easily. Rasika was too loud, but Shyamal looked genuine initially. Only thing obvious in Shyamal and Pramila case is - both are almost imposing their presence. 
aparnauma thumbnail
Don't know why but Shyamal Bhai looked like a fake from the beginning may be because it was mentioned that he was close to several politicians and that is enough to feel that he is negative and got an ulterior motive in his attempts to get close to Jagya the newly elected Vidhayak.
Connection to politicians is invariably associated with negativity simply because of the image we have about politicians and their association with some spiritual gurus.

That could not be shaken off and it was only a matter of time before the mask is ripped off his face.

Compared to that this lady didn't look so fake.
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
NGOs have as much corruption as politicians. That is why to me both Shyamal and Pramila's introduction seems to be similar. Nothing cunning or loud about both of them initially, but Shyamal went to BH  repeatedly and imposing his presence and similarly, this lady came out of nowhere and calling and insisting Anandi to visit her academy. Though the way she came with a cheque was suspicious - if he was herself running academy for girls, how she can donate the money?  
aparnauma thumbnail
Well compared to politicians NGOs are much cleaner.
The good work done by NGOs is much more obvious than the corruption that is prevalent.
Most of the time where government and it's agencies and the bureaucracy fail it is the NGOs and the private charity establishments succeed.It is an indisputable truth in our country and elsewhere in the world too where the NGOs work  seems to function as lifelines when the establishments fail.

Politicians means only unethical behaviour misuse of power corruption fooling failure to deliver good governance making promises at the time of elections and forgetting about them is what comes to peoples' minds.

There may be rotten eggs every where but not as many as we see in politics and governement offices.This may be popular perception in the general public but there is a strong basis for this.
Edited by aparnauma - 9 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for update Jia

Hats off for you to watching this crap episode and updating it too Jaitsar has got such great track Nautankis of Dadi bua much more important to show than filler characters now pushed in background on montage too Jagya &Ganga  In episode disappeared from four days and on montage too pushed in background Great going cvs Remove them from montage that will be better Why pushing them back When you don't have time to show them and in montage they were giving pain to you standing at equality with AnSh Its better to remove them and paste Sanchi Vivek or DS and DB there so you can be happy for once and forever