Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

I am watching precap again and again

Sanjuniki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Just to detach myself from RAGNA. I want to kill the little hope left in me so that i will not watch the episodes tomorrow even online also. I know that it is KHI's plan to create MU,but why kalpi? Why kalpi should cry all the time? Why they are making rags and gouri stupid? My love for RAGNA is not dying...to kill that love i am listening to the intimate dialogues of rags and pakhi..😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Dear don't hurt yourself too much πŸ˜­
Relax and don't lose hope as we all know that Rakhi can never be together especially because of Pakhi's tactics and disgusting behavior. Have trust in Raghav's lose for Kalpi at least 
BeyoundTruth thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kalpana will emerge as a strong character now hold on for some more time yaar.
bhartii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
will u plz explain the precap in detail i dont have strong heart like u that i watch this crap.😭
Shyamlu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sreevani- very simple, Kalpi is crying and suffering as creators  want to proceed with Ra-khi :)as they hate Kalpi😑😑
Edited by Shyamlu - 9 years ago
Breathing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yup misunderstandings are for Ragna in the way of Poo... and poo will be succeeded in this... no matters how low she can go... but Raghav is also at the fault... btw ,, he was so cool with maaya also .. and I want maya back now!!πŸ˜†